PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Typically I would agree and I do about @Robfromga .
But @rpbb is constantly making up lies to try and get his point across.
How many lies have you seen from me Rabbit.?
And I have a great deal of respect for you so I'm asking respectively of course.
Typically I would agree and I do about @Robfromga .
But @rpbb is constantly making up lies to try and get his point across.
How many lies have you seen from me Rabbit.?
And I have a great deal of respect for you so I'm asking respectively of course.
Just to remind everyone

Underdosed gear
Undedosed gh
Pip causing gear
Contaminated gear
Keeping peoples info on your servers
Shipping gear repeatedly to wrong address

Just to remind everyone

Underdosed gear
Undedosed gh
Pip causing gear
Contaminated gear
Just a reminder makes up lies when called on it continues to run his mouth without backing up any of his comments with proof I'm still waiting for you to show everyone what a lier I am go ahead gather up my lies and post them here for everyone to see.

Just a reminder makes up lies when called on it continues to run his mouth without backing up any of his comments with proof I'm still waiting for you to show everyone what a lier I am go ahead gather up my lies and post them here for everyone to see.
Uh huh, sure

Afternoon all :) Quick question:

I want to order some raws from this source, but I do cash only with transactions such as this and wu is pissing me off as of late so I'm thinking of going with one of those bit machines and curious how I do this? Is it like sending an emt? Appreciate any help here.

XL
The easiest way is to find a BTC ATM closest to your pad. Make a account. Visit the ATM deposit cash aim it toyour addy.

If no BTC ATM close to you then make account on one you like and trust and use online bank or card to dep.

Sure many otber ways. Once completed tho you will be like, "this shit was to easy"
Good luck Brother

Come on you can do it right?
The only reason you wouldn't be able to is because it didn't happen.
It's amazing how many apologies you have made to myself and others and then go right back to doing the same thing.

guess you need more reminding, this must be the stuff you believed in when you decided to rep this joke of a source

Underdosed gear
Undedosed gh
Pip causing gear
Contaminated gear

guess you need more reminding, this must be the stuff you believed in when you decided to rep this joke of a source

Underdosed gear
Undedosed gh
Pip causing gear
Contaminated gear
Bahaha there wasn't even a issue that had happened when I made the decision.
P.s. I guess you conveniently missed were usps shipped to the wrong address.

Ordered my stuff along time ago before all the recent issues. IMO its the best raw Tren A I've ever ordered, had no pip, only issue I had was blood pressure raised through the fucking roof
Yeah bro. Im doesing now on it. I know it hit me quick cus I cant leave the gym.
Im not deep enough yet to get the HBP sides. How long were you in when you started noticing them

Bahaha there wasn't even a issue that had happened when I made the decision.
P.s. I guess you conveniently missed were usps shipped to the wrong address.
Oh boy, more excuses, I would have never expected that from you. Do you have a daily rep meeting with this source to plan out the excuses

I have a problem with your lying, never fixing any problems (As in you keep repeating them). Always have an excuse, and if none of that works, you call people names.
I expect you to bring proof you accuse me of being a lier now post your proof because I can go gather up all the stuff you have made up.