PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Come on you can do it right?
The only reason you wouldn't be able to is because it didn't happen.
It's amazing how many apologies you have made to myself and others and then go right back to doing the same thing.
And I made one to you, and retracted it when sudsz said he would send in his gear for testing, and you conveniently went silent in the testing thread. Because thats when you got caught. Youre a fraud

So labs have been posted in the steroid testing section but I believe mostly bloods and some are on Janoshik website I will try to get that website for you.
Bloods with GH have many variables and are very subjective. It's very hard to determine concentration.

@jano is the biggest lying price of shit and has zero credibiliy but I would still like to review the data if you wouldn't mind.

I see angry rob and shillboy rpbb are in full swing today lol

Sure, but no one saw that coming? No one at ppl had the common sense to see that using someone with a track history like Elite would cause some major problems? Which leads to what other sketchy things do you do? What else hasn't come to light yet that you'll get to apologise about? After your girl fucks 3 other dudes and apologies, does it make it ok? No "bro", you don't trust that shit anymore.

You never answered any of the questions in my earlier posts. Side stepped them, and tried to play the victim. You refunded every order from elite? Or just the ones that knew they got hosed? You really sound like Omega. He disappeared just as you came into the scene .

His previous handle is @Ripped hes been pretty open about that. If you knew as much as you act like you do about this lab, you’d have already known that. It’s been mentioned many times in this thread, that you obviously haven’t read much of.

Come on you can do it right?
The only reason you wouldn't be able to is because it didn't happen.
It's amazing how many apologies you have made to myself and others and then go right back to doing the same thing.

He reminds me of CDN.

@Roger rabbit c’mon man these two can’t even comprehend what they are reading, and they are supposedly doing something good here? Their interpretation of the facts is warped and they spit it like truth. It’s tiring watching the rep/members correct and answer the same dumb shit over and over.

It’s obvious by now if their intention is to make the rep slip up he’s a little to smart for their tactics. Really I think the issue is lack of reading comprehension.

I didn't side step all of the customers with the exception of one got refunds if it happened within the time frame of the issues.
Go back to omega thread and see if I was there I was Ripping his ass before I was a rep.
If you're going to make accusations let it be based in facts many members knew me before I started repping and know that I'm not omega although that doesn't mean he hasn't popped up somewhere else we all know how that works but it's not me.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he disappear right after a member said he sent funds to the source and omega said he never received funds someone must have hacked emails this the one you referring to?

I'm referring to his classic narcissist behavior, go back and read my posts about him. It wouldn't be the first time two handles from the same person "argued" to each other.

This all boils down to trust. You and your lab haven't done much to earn it and alot to erode what was given. THEN you point fingers at other labs that have problems also, in an attempt to deflect attention from yours. I go back to the same point, elite...y'all couldn't tell that that dude was a shit show? But you chose to use him as your brewer. You guys did, not us, not the other labs that you try to deflect to, you. You have the same narcissist behavior profile as Omega did.

Again, I'm not trying to railroad your business, I wish you the best, get your act together. The more legit labs the better. Hell, I'd like to order some raws from you, but I won't. Certainly not in the foreseeable future. Don't push the blame off...and when your shit comes back at 6iu and not 10, hell a few of the 10iu vials test out at like 11-12, own it. And find another supplier, and test it before selling it.

I see angry rob and shillboy rpbb are in full swing today lol

His previous handle is @Ripped hes been pretty open about that. If you knew as much as you act like you do about this lab, you’d have already known that. It’s been mentioned many times in this thread, that you obviously haven’t read much of.

He reminds me of CDN.

@Roger rabbit c’mon man these two can’t even comprehend what they are reading, and they are supposedly doing something good here? Their interpretation of the facts is warped and they spit it like truth. It’s tiring watching the rep/members correct and answer the same dumb shit over and over.

It’s obvious by now if their intention is to make the rep slip up he’s a little to smart for their tactics. Really I think the issue is lack of reading comprehension.
Thanks for protecting the rep from people like me and Rob and anyone else that has picked on him

The easiest way is to find a BTC ATM closest to your pad. Make a account. Visit the ATM deposit cash aim it toyour addy.

If no BTC ATM close to you then make account on one you like and trust and use online bank or card to dep.

Sure many otber ways. Once completed tho you will be like, "this shit was to easy"
Good luck Brother

I will do the atm thing then. Thanks for your input cali :)

Bloods with GH have many variables and are very subjective. It's very hard to determine concentration.

@jano is the biggest lying price of shit and has zero credibiliy but I would still like to review the data if you wouldn't mind.
I understand you position on that and I've also had words with him about that before I started repping I have much respect for @mandshe's a very good guy.
I will try to get it tonight for you.

I'm referring to his classic narcissist behavior, go back and read my posts about him. It wouldn't be the first time two handles from the same person "argued" to each other.

This all boils down to trust. You and your lab haven't done much to earn it and alot to erode what was given. THEN you point fingers at other labs that have problems also, in an attempt to deflect attention from yours. I go back to the same point, elite...y'all couldn't tell that that dude was a shit show? But you chose to use him as your brewer. You guys did, not us, not the other labs that you try to deflect to, you. You have the same narcissist behavior profile as Omega did.

Again, I'm not trying to railroad your business, I wish you the best, get your act together. The more legit labs the better. Hell, I'd like to order some raws from you, but I won't. Certainly not in the foreseeable future. Don't push the blame off...and when your shit comes back at 6iu and not 10, hell a few of the 10iu vials test out at like 11-12, own it. And find another supplier, and test it before selling it.
We do test before selling the GH and raws.
Elite wasn't my choice was it a bad one sure it was but are we not doing everything in our power to make sure it doesn't happen again I can assure you we are.
When panda chose elite they was a ton of happy customers and no mention of negative reviews for the most part.

We do test before selling the GH and raws.
Elite wasn't my choice was it a bad one sure it was but are we not doing everything in our power to make sure it doesn't happen again I can assure you we are.
When panda chose elite they was a ton of happy customers and no mention of negative reviews for the most part.

Well there's a serious hitch in the giddy up.

You'll continue to make sales, you guys will make money because most people are thirsty and can't even be bothered to get bloodwork let alone use someone reliable. Best of luck, you listen, you'll just ride until it goes tits up

Is there anything you don't know. So far I've seen you give advice and opinions on gear, bit coin, and now brewing equipment. Do you even have a real job
I have two besides this one and besides I wasn't giving advice I was making a statement I'm sorry you can't tell the difference between the two.