PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Anyone have experience with Lantus and current pricing?
60$ for 5 300iu carts international but your better to grab it domestic for a mark up if you can imo ... i dont know how well i feel about my slin pens taking a 3-4 week trip in the mail personally , since most sources probably arent cold shipping em .

60$ for 5 300iu carts international but your better to grab it domestic for a mark up if you can imo ... i dont know how well i feel about my slin pens taking a 3-4 week trip in the mail personally , since most sources probably arent cold shipping em .
Yeah not sure about that either.
I have a little bit of them just trying to get some information on them.

I thought I remembered someone doing this with the hairy mig gear from Elite. Filters are cheap it wouldn’t hurt to try..
Been following this thread for awhile and didnt see anything about the mig stuff. Guess i will have to try. I knew i might get mig when i ordered. Its just rough but the prop is potent otherwise.

Am I the only one having trippy ass dreams on the Tren:p
Pplpplppl.gif

Than you wouldn't ask me that

But I guess you need reminding

Underdosed gear
Undedosed gh
Pip causing gear
Contaminated gear
Keeping peoples info on your servers
Shipping gear repeatedly to wrong address
Underdosed gear?
Was that finished or raws? Domestic or Int'l?

How do you KNOW it was underdosed?
A Bloods
B By feel
C Other

Yeah I bet I have to heat anything with migyol but it doesn't really bother me as long as I heat it.
We went back to gso because of it bothering some people.
Yeah i know. I ordered when it was known there was still some left. Just wondering if filtering it again would make a difference. I heat it every time.

Yes. In a blend and by itself. Had no effect in the gym. Made me flush and sweat breifly. Then, nothing.

i made tren base, i noticed more stanima in the gym also i feel more focused.. but i also found i was an arsehole for the rest of the day lol cars