PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Well there's a serious hitch in the giddy up.

You'll continue to make sales, you guys will make money because most people are thirsty and can't even be bothered to get bloodwork let alone use someone reliable. Best of luck, you listen, you'll just ride until it goes tits up
We are working to remove any hitches
And your right alot of people order no matter what's going on.
I have respect for your opinion and know we're you are coming from and why your concerned.
We will also start performing more testing on finished product int. And domestic.

how do u decide what size to use??
Should have done multi quote...my bad.

Size is trial and error, if the bar flips around adjust the speed. General rule i use is smaller bar for smaller brew. You can get a pack of various sizes for 10 bucks. They're dirt cheap on amazon.

Digital will fail. We have some where i work and they are all in the scrap bin. They still heat but the readouts are blank.

I was looking at a couple different analog Fisher Scientific ones I found on eBay but even used they r still pretty pricey.

Lighting not best for capturing the color. But it is a tadbit darker in hand.
No clouding. I might fry some eggs with it:cool:
11111.png

111.png

Sometimes, color doesnt matter. Are you going to try those battels? If so then pm me with results please, if you dont mindm

Brand new I think they start around $500. Found a few on eBay but they don't look like they're in the greatest condition.
I'm satisfied with my 100 dollar special from amazon. If i set up a true brew lab i might look into things on a grand scale...for now, mine is more than enough for me.

I'm satisfied with my 100 dollar special from amazon. If i set up a true brew lab i might look into things on a grand scale...for now, mine is more than enough for me.

Maybe I will give that one a go. Have a few other places to look around before making my final decision. I found a few places that only supply schools so trying to feed them some bullshit that I homeschool my kids to see if it works.

Maybe I will give that one a go. Have a few other places to look around before making my final decision. I found a few places that only supply schools so trying to feed them some bullshit that I homeschool my kids to see if it works.
Honestly, i don't get all the worry about ordering lab equipment online. Except a pill press. That's sketchy. But lab shit we use has 1000 uses. Cant search everyone that orders.

Honestly, i don't get all the worry about ordering lab equipment online. Except a pill press. That's sketchy. But lab shit we use has 1000 uses. Cant search everyone that orders.

Beware of databases of three letter agencies. I'm sure one or more (NSA, IRS, etc.) is working on bitcoin database already.

It is hitting multiple database flags that you need to worry about. If you just check out Mein Kampf from the library, it's not a big deal. But then you buy the Anarchist Cookbook on Amazon, do some Google searches for pipe bombs, purchase some fertilizer from industrial supplier, etc., you will probably get some attention and maybe get a knock at the door.

Beware of databases of three letter agencies. I'm sure one or more (NSA, IRS, etc.) is working on bitcoin database already.

It is hitting multiple database flags that you need to worry about. If you just check out Mein Kampf from the library, it's not a big deal. But then you buy the Anarchist Cookbook on Amazon, do some Google searches for pipe bombs, purchase some fertilizer from industrial supplier, etc., you will probably get some attention and maybe get a knock at the door.
Mentioning all that in a single paragraph may get u flagged as well hahaha