PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The guy I use hasn't had any of those issues .

Again, you are deflecting. This isn't about anyone else. This is about you. You don't defend yourself by saying someone else did it so it's ok, you got trophies for last place didn't you?

So how'd those hairs get in there? Before or after filtering? Or was it just not filtered? Do you not test your product? You clearly don't test the GH.
We fired elite shut down domestic and give refunds putting a system in place so it can't happen again we can't change what happened but we can make sure it doesn't happen again.

Lost how? It's immortalized forever on this thread. The reddit shit is lost. But if you followed them then like some have we brought it to people's attention here (you're welcome @rpbb )

I'm fine with keeping sources honest.

I feel like that's what I am doing here too. In a different way then these guys obviously.
You have been without being emotional and manufacturing stuff that didn't happen.
Your objective and use common sense and I respect that as others will also.
I respect you looking at things from an objective standpoint without all the b.s.

Lost how? It's immortalized forever on this thread. The reddit shit is lost. But if you followed them then like some have we brought it to people's attention here (you're welcome @rpbb )

I'm fine with keeping sources honest.

I feel like that's what I am doing here too. In a different way then these guys obviously.

It gets lost because it gets buried. We know 100% new members and perspective buyers typically read first 1-4 pages then potentially the last 5-6 pages. Then make a decision.

Where it isn't lost is the people who have been following since the beginning. But, not everyone follows this thread daily and might be the first time they see the thread.

For real though with all this drama has anyone tried refiltering the finished oils with mig840 to see if that helps with pip? Got this prop and every day is a bit rough. Wondering if refiltering would even do anything.

I got in for less than 1k. Got chemicals, carrier oils, scale, hot plate with stirrer, stir bars, glassware, vials, crimpers, stoppers, caps, 12 pack of disposable bottle top filters, label maker, vacuum pump and fittings, gauges, valves, alconox, distilled water...then 600 in raws from domestic. Brewed it all and covered the cost of gear AND equipment if you compare to finished oil prices.

Best investment ever.

What/where did u get ur hot plate with stirrer? One of the last things on my list. Name brand ones r pretty expensive but I don't want some piece of shit that breaks after a few uses.

If this thread was just reviews and issues/resolutions, it would probably be less than 10 pages long. I personally put more weight on recent/current state of the lab when making an informed buying decision.

We fired elite shut down domestic and give refunds putting a system in place so it can't happen again we can't change what happened but we can make sure it doesn't happen again.

Sure, but no one saw that coming? No one at ppl had the common sense to see that using someone with a track history like Elite would cause some major problems? Which leads to what other sketchy things do you do? What else hasn't come to light yet that you'll get to apologise about? After your girl fucks 3 other dudes and apologies, does it make it ok? No "bro", you don't trust that shit anymore.

You never answered any of the questions in my earlier posts. Side stepped them, and tried to play the victim. You refunded every order from elite? Or just the ones that knew they got hosed? You really sound like Omega. He disappeared just as you came into the scene .

Sure, but no one saw that coming? No one at ppl had the common sense to see that using someone with a track history like Elite would cause some major problems? Which leads to what other sketchy things do you do? What else hasn't come to light yet that you'll get to apologise about? After your girl fucks 3 other dudes and apologies, does it make it ok? No "bro", you don't trust that shit anymore.

You never answered any of the questions in my earlier posts. Side stepped them, and tried to play the victim. You refunded every order from elite? Or just the ones that knew they got hosed? You really sound like Omega. He disappeared just as you came into the scene .
He never answers questions, just moves on to the next deflection.

You have been without being emotional and manufacturing stuff that didn't happen.
Your objective and use common sense and I respect that as others will also.
I respect you looking at things from an objective standpoint without all the b.s.
You're English is slipping, do you live in the us, or are you in asia

I didn't side step all of the customers with the exception of one got refunds if it happened within the time frame of the issues.
Go back to omega thread and see if I was there I was Ripping his ass before I was a rep.
If you're going to make accusations let it be based in facts many members knew me before I started repping and know that I'm not omega although that doesn't mean he hasn't popped up somewhere else we all know how that works but it's not me.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he disappear right after a member said he sent funds to the source and omega said he never received funds someone must have hacked emails this the one you referring to?

Last edited:
Afternoon all :) Quick question:

I want to order some raws from this source, but I do cash only with transactions such as this and wu is pissing me off as of late so I'm thinking of going with one of those bit machines and curious how I do this? Is it like sending an emt? Appreciate any help here.

XL

You're English is slipping, do you live in the us, or are you in asia
You want me to post my address lmfao that would be smart wouldn't it?
Then tor and tails wouldn't matter would they.
I don't know were your logic comes from but I don't have to point out anything you are doing a good job yourself.
You have heard the saying it's better to keep quiet and let people think you are a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.

What @rpbb and @Robfromga are doing is the right thing imo. They are keeping the failures and short comings of this lab on the top of the brain for every member.

If some members feel it's annoying or over beating the bush it really isn't. If these two members wouldn't keep hitting the tree, those failures and short comings would be lost. Then new members or perspective buyers wouldn't be able to make a informed decision.

So keep up the good work fellas.
Typically I would agree and I do about @Robfromga .
But @rpbb is constantly making up lies to try and get his point across.
How many lies have you seen from me Rabbit.?
And I have a great deal of respect for you so I'm asking respectively of course.