PurplePandaLabs Raw source

just deleted wat I could because.. like always when u make a comment or concern or a general thought on here.. theirs always those whiney momos that have nothing with substance to reply to you with so they just spew out the mouth.. smfh
u know ... I can see why some vets choose to just pm their actual buds on here rather than posting..
how bout this @Eman ill just post on here when I have a cock hair in my vial or my order gets screwed.. happy now??
do u even order ppl products?? and if not.. are u solely here for "the sake of our members on meso???

MOMO
A generic insult used to describe one who is irritating, annoying, or an idiot. (synonyms include but are not limited too: ass, asshole, bastard, bitch, blockhead, bonehead, cocksucker, dick, dickhead, dolt, dope, dunce, fool, halfwit, idiot, imbecile, jackass, jerk, mother-fucker, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, numskull, rascal, scamp, schmo, schmuck, simpleton, son of a bitch, tomfool, twerp)

The report shows SEC-HPLC chromatogram, apparently done right according to USP. It says that the product has very good quality regarding presence of high molecular weight impurities. But I can say nothing about dosage from only these data. I would need to see also a report from an analysis of a standard with known concentration.

You may have said already and I missed, did you order domestic or international? Mine takes a while to mix too but once it does, it’s crystal clear. I bought 5 kits of this shit. [emoji58]

Thanks for testing btw. I hope they make it right. If it’s determined that it’s underdosed by additional testing, they need to make us all right.
They got themselves in a huge mess, replacing gh costs a lot more than replacing test

If you read it correctly it never stated anything about lifting weights for dates. We all know it’s weights before dates. They ask me all the time if I can hook them up with single buddies. I tell them what Dude wants a girl that can beat them in the squat rack. Plus they just look fat and chunky. Not my cup of tea
this momo is more worried about trying to bash or discredit the op than actually reading and making sense of ur post.. I read what u said.. and he took it out of context

MOMO
A generic insult used to describe one who is irritating, annoying, or an idiot. (synonyms include but are not limited too: ass, asshole, bastard, bitch, blockhead, bonehead, cocksucker, dick, dickhead, dolt, dope, dunce, fool, halfwit, idiot, imbecile, jackass, jerk, mother-fucker, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, numskull, rascal, scamp, schmo, schmuck, simpleton, son of a bitch, tomfool, twerp)
it depends on I guess whos using it.. but ive read ur deff .. but ive also heard its short for moron..

If you read it correctly it never stated anything about lifting weights for dates. We all know it’s weights before dates. They ask me all the time if I can hook them up with single buddies. I tell them what Dude wants a girl that can beat them in the squat rack. Plus they just look fat and chunky. Not my cup of tea
You should try some tren. I hear it makes everything more attractive.

Not a typo.

JK .

Maybe.

You should try some tren. I hear it makes everything more attractive.

Not a typo.

JK .

Maybe.
We just went through this on the “Tren E” sides thread. Last time I found myself getting gas at the local truck stop and looking around for lot lizards. I am still ashamed of it to this day and I never even found one thankfully.

The report shows SEC-HPLC chromatogram, apparently done right according to USP. It says that the product has very good quality regarding presence of high molecular weight impurities. But I can say nothing about dosage from only these data. I would need to see also a report from an analysis of a standard with known concentration.
Thanks for posting up @Analyzer

Let’s stop arguing about some chunky chomos or whatever you guys call them. I’m about this life.

how bout this @Eman ill just post on here when I have a cock hair in my vial or my order gets screwed.. happy now??

That'd be great, thanks.

are u solely here for "the sake of our members on

Read the last ten pages in this thread and tell me if you think I'm here for the sake of the members or not. What do you think I have to gain from being in this thread going to bat for the members that aren't getting 100% from this source?

I'll see you in a few weeks after you've finished reading the last few pages... I know, words are hard.

That'd be great, thanks.

Read the last ten pages in this thread and tell me if you think I'm here for the sake of the members or not. What do you think I have to gain from being in this thread going to bat for the members that aren't getting 100% from this source?

I'll see you in a few weeks after you've finished reading the last few pages... I know, words are hard.
are u gonna state that telling me not to post anymore bcuz I have bad grammar is in the meso members best interest??
I think ur bored .. and wanna ride some1..
I appreciate what u do for us here.. but if u don't like how I spell ..then why are u reading my posts??

sooo massively fat = moving weight??
these Mexicans I'm sure have a lot of muscle underneath a lot of fat yea.. but they look horrible.. ( theyr videos urk me bcuz of the whole "chyea chyea my g" rap video shtick.. and because they looks like shit and walk around all the xpos and shit like some top ifbb's..and then theirs all the cars with the rims and the extra shit in the background.. idk these type of people in my opinion are what bring heat to the aas and give bb a bad name..
I hope ur not insinuating that u have to have a high bf percentage to move "weight"...

Are you unfamiliar with powerlifting?

4 weeks Test-E, 125mg Q3.5Days, Letrozole 0.5mg on injection days.
Blood work was Friday AM after my injection Monday night.

I can find and post my pre-injection blood work if anyone thinks it is necessary. My last “pre” total T was 409. It did not have a Free testosterone.

I feel incredible. This is my first experience using AAS; and this was my initial blood marker for my self-prescribed TRT.
Everything I am using is blended by me from PPL raws.
I am certain,beyond any doubt, that my math, measurements, and procedure were exact.

I dosed myself based on: current literature for TRT, dosing regimens for friends (bodybuilders and fellow TRT patients), and dosing parameters/lab values of members here.

I did not expect the values to be this exaggerated. I am just fine with the test levels; although I expected sub 1000 total T.
I anticipated that I would aromatize heavily because I still have what I consider excess body fat; thereby necessitating my letrozole dose.

After seeing this, I am thankful that I took the time to get the blood drawn.

Also it is good to know that I haven’t spent a month injecting worthless oil.

At any rate, I am gaining muscle, losing fat, my attitude is improved, my libido is much better, and I just feel healthier.
Thank you all for the info and advice that is available in this forum.

Attachments

• 67518678-D1D5-4AC1-83CB-C670BC4437E0.jpeg
    67518678-D1D5-4AC1-83CB-C670BC4437E0.jpeg
    365.1 KB · Views: 46