PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Did @jano get banned? When I try and tag him he doesn't come up on the list.

Also says profile unavailable. Not the usual this member limits who can view...

Yes, jano was banned. Trolling and threats to family members apparently.

Any source would ask for retest when there's a 40% difference in label claim when there's been so much testing showing other wise .
We have been confident in @Analyzer and have respect for what he brings to meso.
Maybe I missed something but isn't this the first gh testing performed if not I apologize.

You will prove nothing from testing that GH and you'll more than likely just make the shit storm you're currently in get worse. You should be replacing the guys GH or giving him a store credit just for the inconvenience... That's what a decent source would do.

If that had anything to do with what was said to mands I'm tickled pink right now. Bringing children into a conversation like that was unexcused. I can overlook a lot of shit but that's above what I will turn away from.

You will prove nothing from testing that GH and you'll more than likely just make the shit storm you're currently in get worse. You should be replacing the guys GH or giving him a store credit just for the inconvenience... That's what a decent source would do.
No skin off my nose. But he was the one being trolled, seemingly. And I don't think he made any threats, I know he brought @mands family into the mix. I forget exactly what he said.

We have no problem sending him another kit but we still would ask for us to be able to test another vial from his kit.

If that had anything to do with what was said to mands I'm tickled pink right now. Bringing children into a conversation like that was unexcused. I can overlook a lot of shit but that's above what I will turn away from.

I don't recall the exact wording that was used, and I'm not entirely interested in going back to look however, I am certain I've used much much harsher words in my time here.

Meanwhile, we have retards like EcpertRealistic and master.on running around here... For fuck sake.

Any source would ask for retest when there's a 40% difference in label claim when there's been so much testing showing other wise .
We have been confident in @Analyzer and have respect for what he brings to meso.
Maybe I missed something but isn't this the first gh testing performed if not I apologize.
not to mention, you've only posted one test, doesn't identify the lab, and I've read alot of the testing when @mands and @Dr JIM did it in their thread, and it looks like no test results I've ever seen

I don't believe so... It was pulled from your product list previously for being underdosed or bunk. I forget the details exactly, I remember Panda talking about it in this thread when he first introduced himself here. It was why he didn't sell it at first but after getting requests he secured a supplier.

Lol PCOM is pure shit honestly. Anyone that comes on this thread saying PCOM is amazing is clearly a shill. PCOMs entire marketing scheme is based on new people that can't find sources using them. There's PCOM shills on literally every board because they pay every board owner money.

Your ignorance on this one point makes me doubt your entire claim.

So i boughht a kit of hgh from domestic ppl received it wednesday i was in a bind. i had been taking 6iu of pd black tops and was running low apparently quality blacks have been scarce at best. I know i should have held back but panda gave me a refund on gear during the elite debacle. Was willing to give them another try plus an intl order now this bs with underdosed hgh i mean wtf plus jano banned!!! So am i to assume its 6iu and take abottle a day or take 6iu based on 10iu or take 6iu based on 13iu. Im not to happy about second guessing gear. And on another note im not sure this has to do with the quality ut it takes awhile to dissolve in bac water. Pds was pretty much instasnt

So am i to assume its 6iu and take abottle a day or take 6iu based on 10iu or take 6iu based on 13iu. Im not to happy about second guessing gear.

Get it tested... Unless it's tested, you might as well get comfortable second guessing gear. That goes for every source, not just PPL.

So i boughht a kit of hgh from domestic ppl received it wednesday i was in a bind. i had been taking 6iu of pd black tops and was running low apparently quality blacks have been scarce at best. I know i should have held back but panda gave me a refund on gear during the elite debacle. Was willing to give them another try plus an intl order now this bs with underdosed hgh i mean wtf plus jano banned!!! So am i to assume its 6iu and take abottle a day or take 6iu based on 10iu or take 6iu based on 13iu. Im not to happy about second guessing gear. And on another note im not sure this has to do with the quality ut it takes awhile to dissolve in bac water. Pds was pretty much instasnt

I’ve also noticed the mixing difference between PPL and grey tops... with the ones I had tested.

Some of the powder stays chunky for a while, some stays on bottom, then after slowly rolling vial to mix.., there’s still always a light white turbidity (white cloudiness) in the mix.

You may have the same batch as me... I’m only in my second vial and am treating it like 6IU a vial—-

Sides are a bad indicator, but so far not seeing increased sides at this dose.

And that would be jumping from 4IU to 8IU if it was dosed correctly.

Should get it tested if you have any doubt, it definitely would help things around here:)

Just check with PPL and there approved testing centers first

Well Guys

PPL Rep reached out and said they are trying to make things right.
offered to send a kit, but in return they would still like another test.

I originally bought 2 kits (200IU) black tops
and got 120IU by my testing
add another kit and that's still only 180IU
THEN
add $150 and a vial for testing
THEN
add the additional testing they want
(sorry if they think there sending it in or paying direct for it) No SIRRRRR

LOL, sorry for the lack of enthusiasm.... its just at this time A KIT just ain't worth it.

Just a status update for you guys to decide if PPL response was good enough for you to order from them.... for me just not worth additional head ache

^^^ I'm already half a G in --- just to try a lab out:)

Well Guys

THEN
THEN

LOL, sorry for the lack of enthusiasm.... its just at this time A KIT just ain't worth it.

Just a status update for you guys to decide if PPL response was good enough for you to order from them.... for me just not worth additional head ache

I personally wouldn't want the GH either.

I'd want a refund or store credit for the GH plus the cost of the tests covered.

Well Guys

THEN
THEN

another classic example of this source "making things right".

another classic example of this source "making things right".
(I accidently deleted my response)

I've been pretty vocal about my stance with panda. I don't think I have to make that clear.

But I don't agree with how this issue is being handled. You can't encourage your customers to test your products independently and then just dismiss the results.

Hgh test costs a little more than standard aas testing and bloodwork. So the credit should reflect this additional cost.

Not to mention, if the testing shows that the product is pure but under dosed I would think that's grounds for panda to recoup any losses from the manufacturer. I don't know how the Chinese generic hgh business works, if it's legitimate or not, or whether the manufacturer would stand by their products.

(I think that's the whole message)

(I accidently deleted my response)

I've been pretty vocal about my stance with panda. I don't think I have to make that clear.

But I don't agree with how this issue is being handled. You can't encourage your customers to test your products independently and then just dismiss the results.

Hgh test costs a little more than standard aas testing and bloodwork. So the credit should reflect this additional cost.

Not to mention, if the testing shows that the product is pure but under dosed I would think that's grounds for panda to recoup any losses from the manufacturer. I don't know how the Chinese generic hgh business works, if it's legitimate or not, or whether the manufacturer would stand by their products.

(I think that's the whole message)

I believe this how they handle all their issues, and why I've been so tough on this lab. Basically, they screw up (in their case, repeatedly), do the absolute minimum to get out of it, than use it as a marketing tool to say "we make things right".

There's a whole bunch of people with underdosed gh that won't ever be offered ANY compensation

I'm sure a whole bunch of people who didn't get their gear replaced with the elite debacle

A whole bunch of people who will never be compensated for the using a carrier oil that is toxic to alot of people

Not to mention all the underdosed gh and test that they sent out at reddit that will never be compensated