PurplePandaLabs Raw source

That's right either way we will stand behind our products just like we always have.
I haven’t gotten all the details on what they will do about the gh yet but I will update when I do.

I’d be interested to see how this is handled. I bought 5 kits of black tops. Really disappointed to see the test results. [emoji17]

Surprised no one has bitched about the test results, being that they're provided by the source, which for obvious reasons, usually isn't taken so lightly...

It's early yet though.

Surprised no one has bitched about the test results, being that they're provided by the source, which for obvious reasons, usually isn't taken so lightly...

It's early yet though.

There is a purpose for source posted testing. What is the point of asking labs to test products if we don't see the results? Of course, it should be taken with grain of salt and only be one piece of making informed decision.

There is a purpose for source posted testing. What is the point of asking labs to test products if we don't see the results? Of course, it should be taken with grain of salt and only be one piece of making informed decision.

Saucier go play with the pink dumbbells, let me know when u want to be a member

Very good point. Especially the bolded text.
Thank you.

Who requested this test be shown? and who performed this test?
I will have to go back and look.
Testing from the manufacturer which we are always being ask to keep current testing on our products which we do.
If you read thru about any source thread they are required to do there own testing also.