PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Oh, you forgot the underdosed gh that was just tested. And the people complaining about the pip and infections being called reverse scammers

What ever came about if this? Did the rep even acknowledge this?? This for sure needs to have pressure applied!

What ever came about if this? Did the rep even acknowledge this?? This for sure needs to have pressure applied!
He said he would look into it, than whined about having the flu.

Btw, these problems aren't the reps job to fix, it's the lab owner. For some reason, people like this lab because the rep is good at typing on the internet. I think he's a con artist

god damn man you said most of the old vets were caught strong arming sources for gear. I would call that trashing them.

the reason wkm was taken away is because new guys were load.ing up on posts and getting wkm in a month and they were using the status for their own gains. not the old vets. get your information straight

Lmao! A big reason for the wkm status was because of abuse of power. Not the other way around. I'm sure the stacking of of posts didn't help, but I remember that huge issue with members getting caught strong arming labs. And you basically said the same shit I was saying about using the wkm status to their gain! You worded it different but it's the exact same thing.

Show me where I said most the wkm vets were caught. If I did, it was a mis statement and I'll retract, but I believe you got defensive and read the context incorrectly

He said he would look into it, than whined about having the flu.

Btw, these problems aren't the reps job to fix, it's the lab owner. For some reason, people like this lab because the rep is good at typing on the internet. I think he's a con artist

The rep use to be rippper from meso. Don't think he is a con artist as I actually use to talk to ripper a lot. I think he just joined a shitty lab is all with a lazy ass owner.

There were in fact dealing and reasons why some members were over the top for sure in the vetting process. Most of the hardcore members got caught up one way or another doing shady shit. Strong arming a lab is probably the most common thing that went on.

Here at @ironwill1951 Here is what I said! Hardcore members! Did I ever say VETS!! No I did not!

You took the context completely wrong. And perhaps I should not have generalized "most" I should have said a select few. So I was wrong in that manner .

I think this says most of the old vets were caught strong arming for gear. name them any of them.

Most the old vets were caught strong arming labs for free gear. If the lab didn't get what they wanted they would ride them out of town. It's one reason we don't have the " wkm" status anymore

I think this says most of the old vets were caught strong arming for gear. name them any of them.

Probably shouldn't have put that, in my mind old vets are from when I joined. In your mind old vets would be from when you joined in 03. So I do apologize. But as the conversation entailed.. you will see where @rpgg had continued the conversation and brought up the OG vets which I didn't even consider. And you will see how I agreed with him and then asked a question on Brutus.

So in reality you were just looking for a fight for no reason at all.

I’m glad wkm status is gone. It was quite easy to get and even when I came here I thought what the wkm said was better bc they were wkm. But that didn’t mean shit bc like mindless work was a wkm and hadn’t even ran a cycle and was always giving advice so newbs could get fucked up easy

I’m glad wkm status is gone. It was quite easy to get and even when I came here I thought what the wkm said was better bc they were wkm. But that didn’t mean shit bc like mindless work was a wkm and hadn’t even ran a cycle and was always giving advice so newbs could get fucked up easy

I agree. Wkm was cool as a title, but it didn't serve much purpose and for sure was abused. I like the way it is now.

I agree. Wkm was cool as a title, but it didn't serve much purpose and for sure was abused. I like the way it is now.
There's plus and minuses to both ways, when I joined, there wasn't very many of them, and I miss the active role they used to play here

The rep use to be rippper from meso. Don't think he is a con artist as I actually use to talk to ripper a lot. I think he just joined a shitty lab is all with a lazy ass owner.
In that case, it's even worse, because he should know better

There's plus and minuses to both ways, when I joined, there wasn't very many of them, and I miss the active role they used to play here

Wasn't around with the OG people. One guy I did enjoy was cdn guy when he wasn't crazy. I liked how he would go after a lab. But when he started going after members is what left a bad taste in my mouth. Cdn guy could normally get a lab to cough up the truth and expose them.

You know the thing that isn't mentioned in this thread that really has nothing to do with ppl gear.

Is actually thebrewkit...
Read the last 10-15 pages of his thread. His security has been a liability. And ppl distributes through him sort of. Yes he's not an official rep/distributor but he's pushing their raws.
His totally disregard and no knowledge around cyber security is going to come down on ppl one day. He's made mistakes that just fucked him. You can't learn security in 1 day for this shit.
I care more about that, than anything this lab has done. At least the lab fixes those problems. The brewkit isn't a problem they can fix.

You know the thing that isn't mentioned in this thread that really has nothing to do with ppl gear.

Read the last 10-15 pages of his thread. His security has been a liability. And ppl distributes through him sort of. Yes he's not an official rep/distributor but he's pushing their raws.
His totally disregard and no knowledge around cyber security is going to come down on ppl one day. He's made mistakes that just fucked him. You can't learn security in 1 day for this shit.
I care more about that, than anything this lab has done. At least the lab fixes those problems. The brewkit isn't a problem they can fix.
This lab doesn't fix problems unless they are caught, and the problems and screwup they've had repeat

I mentioned it indirectly about a week ago. Or maybe this week? Anyways, I agree with you.

With ppl claiming and boasting how big a raw dealer he is, and all the small labs he supplies to and how open those labs are to say we use ppl raws... the feds or whatever authority know exactly who to try to target to get many places shut down. This could start with users who purchase raws and go after them for manufacturing then give a nice media headlines " giant raw steroid ring busted"