PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So this board had changed a great deal in the 2 months or so sst has been shut? Obviously some of those sources came here and probably some of the members, but some of them were already here.

Maybe those "true vets" don't come around anymore for a reason? People seen their vetting for what it might have actually been, steering maybe deception?

I appreciate those that have the community's best interest at heart. If we can keep sources honest (from scamming) and with consistent products( through testing) with good customer service ( via reviews) that and sharing of info and comradery, harm reduction are the purpose of this forum.

But when theres money to be made, things get a unclear.

There were in fact dealing and reasons why some members were over the top for sure in the vetting process. Most of the hardcore members got caught up one way or another doing shady shit. Strong arming a lab is probably the most common thing that went on.

There were in fact dealing and reasons why some members were over the top for sure in the vetting process. Most of the hardcore members got caught up one way or another doing shady shit. Strong arming a lab is probably the most common thing that went on.
Not with the true vets like CBS, Brutus, jaymaximus, mands, etc etc

That's news to me. And he didn't post very often, so don't see how it would have gotten him anywhere
You don't have to post often to have power behind the scenes. Knowledge is what you need. It's amazing what happens behind closed doors here.

Ok, just never saw anything with him. Guess I could be naive
I think I've read something on just about every major player at this point, lol. But, i always take what I read sort of lightly. Who knows why it was being said, if it's actually true, etc. People like to talk shit way too often.

Most the old vets were caught strong arming labs for free gear. If the lab didn't get what they wanted they would ride them out of town. It's one reason we don't have the " wkm" status anymore
I had the wkm status, agreed with the decision to do away with it. Strange I never heard a lab saying they were being strong armed by these guys. And we were very tough on reverse scammers. And of the labs I saw get rode out of town, never saw one that didnt deserve it

I had the wkm status, agreed with the decision to do away with it. Strange I never heard a lab saying they were being strong armed by these guys. And we were very tough on reverse scammers. And of the labs I saw get rode out of town, never saw one that didnt deserve it

Agree many deserved it, except for the era of meso when everyone thought the 10x rule was 100% and anything under that was under dosed. Probably a few decent labs ran off during that time lol.

Most the old vets were caught strong arming labs for free gear. If the lab didn't get what they wanted they would ride them out of town. It's one reason we don't have the " wkm" status anymore
On a side note, I hope ppl stays around here forever, better to point out all their screwups here

Agree many deserved it, except for the era of meso when everyone thought the 10x rule was 100% and anything under that was under dosed. Probably a few decent labs ran off during that time lol.
Actually, there was a bunch of us that thought the x10 rule was a bunch of bologna, and than there was the time mercury had people trashing gear because of failed labmax, I tortured him for that one. But than again, I've always felt labmax was bullshit

that's complete bullshit tell me some of the old members that you say were caught strong arming for gear... your an idiot why would you trash the old vets?