PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I have some anavar from ppl. I can send you pics as well. I had it tested by analyzer and it came back in the very high 90's%. Close to 100%. Let me know if you want pics. I'm also very familiar with a vast amount of raw compounds and can tell you what each one looks like and dbol is very powdery and very light whereas anavar is very heavy and granular.

P.s.
Matter of fact, i can send you pics of dbol as well.

Appreciate the offer, but it’s not necessary. I have both dbol and anavar powder on hand...and have had them previously. This powder very much looks like legit anavar, but labmax’d as dbol on two tests.

What PPL needs is a reroute guy. Pay extra for reroute. Lots of private dealers have that extra safety for their clients for anabolic raws

That's always an option but with the recent turn of events they really need to get their house in order before adding more people to the team.

They are starting to crack down big time on shit coming from over seas... making domestic an even better option! Hope all this heat doesn't raise domestic prices.

If raw packs keep getting snagged coming in I'm sure it'll eventually be an expense that trickles down to the end consumer with increased prices but as long as these domestic sources have some competition I don't see prices going too high.