PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Actually speaking of that.. @PurplePandaLabs Rep. how does your domestic shipper handle that?

You order, send money and info to China, you then from china send the info to your domestic supplier. He/She ships it to customers.

I know that info is likely sent through encrypted ways but is that domestic supplier deleting logs? Deleting emails? I'm curious about that now.

Sounds like information he should post on an open forum.

Sounds like information he should post on an open forum.

If he doesn't answer I assume that means he's not confident that all "evidence" and private information is being destroyed on the domestic side.

I'm sure everyone would like the reassurance that it is being destroyed/deleted.

If he doesn't answer I assume that means he's not confident that all "evidence" and private information is being destroyed on the domestic side.

I'm sure everyone would like the reassurance that it is being destroyed/deleted.

Remember they also have a "I.t." Guy who does the website. So he also has access to all your personal information.

They accept ETH and BCH. Not sure about LTC but they might if you ask.

It’s crazy how so many people buy bitcoin over litecoin when clearly litecoin it the best of the two. Bigger block, faster transactions, and lower fees.

I know bitcoin is the first and I guess because of how quickly it fluctuates it can be good for day trading

like I said, always something with this source.
Back when panda was only on reddit, he had issues with hgh too. I forget if it was hgh raws (if that's a thing) or bottled. I remember him having to pull it off the shelf tho. If you're keeping track.

Doesn't everyone have issues with HGH though?
From the last few threads i've read, it seems like his HGH is on par with what other labs are selling.

Everyone seems underdosed but that also seems what is common.
Correct me if i'm wrong.

From the last few threads i've read, it seems like his HGH is on par with what other labs are selling.

Correct me if i'm wrong.
Well the point is that they are selling way less IU then advertised.
Makes me wanna wonder how it is with them roids raws, if its all not the fucking same.
And then u think u have brewed 300mg test enanthate per 1ml and in reality u got 150mg .Thats my nightmare

Last edited:

Correct me if i'm wrong.

In the beginning they were getting the kits from the same factory as that Godtropin shit. However they have since switched suppliers n quality has improved.

Well the point is that they are selling way less IU then advertised.
Makes me wanna wonder how it is with them roids raws, if its all not the fucking same.
And then u think u have brewed 300mg test enanthate per 1ml and in reality u got 150ml. Thats my nightmare

I guess from all my reading about HGH Prices/Tests, i've put it outside of the Roid Raws.
Like there is a Canadian Lab that tested the same on the HGH, but their Roid's and Raws were pretty close to label claim.

I guess from all my reading about HGH Prices/Tests, i've put it outside of the Roid Raws.
Like there is a Canadian Lab that tested the same on the HGH, but their Roid's and Raws were pretty close to label claim.
I see what you are saying but id rather be on the safe side as im mostly raw user so it would be nice to have peace of mind. Hopefully its as advertised, but most likely it isnt.

In the beginning they were getting the kits from the same factory as that Godtropin shit. However they have since switched suppliers n quality has improved.
Do you know by any chance if their current manufacturer produces any other brand of gh ? I know your usually pretty up to date on this stuff . I never even realized they switched manufacturers , dont know how I missed that one?

Correct me if i'm wrong.
the blacktops and greys test pretty well with platinum direct, and I see that the andros at alphausa just tested well. gonna by a couple of kits of those

Bummer.
Too big too fast.
Growth wasn't controlled and really bad planning.
I'm not trying to talk shit, I'd honestly like to see more quality sources, successful. It would drop some prices and probably increase overall CS. Panda should have stuck with overseas until he really had everything in place...he didn't even have a good domestic brewer! How could he not see that his brewer was a POS? Makes me wonder about everything he does now. I'm really thankful I don't have to rely on guys like him.