PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ill add that i definetly did not help. I posted a lot of jokes through this whole debacle. I feel like I didn't get the appropriate amount of likes for these jokes. I implore all members to go back to the beginning and re read my jokes and make your own opinions of this situation specifically my jokes.

Doesn’t really matter who started what to be honest.

The facts are in the numbers I posted on how much testosterone was in the system at the time of testing.

We tend to forget doesn’t matter the total amount you take per week.

I can take 2,000 mg of test per week and my results all will be different on my injection protocol.

If I inject 2x per week it will yield different than if I inject 1 times per week before the testing.

But if I have enough blood work then I will know how I normally respond regardless of said dosage.

Based off the numbers 5x the number of what was in his system isn’t underdosed.

But I would like to see what those vials would come back from analyzer.

Although I don’t like the fact that analyzer needs .2ml of juice though. And the reasoning is simple because even though analyzer probably wouldn’t do anything wrong like jano a member could easily skew the test by adding in gso or even contaminants. So the analyzer protocol isn’t 100% flawless.

Ill add that i definetly did not help. I posted a lot of jokes through this whole debacle. I feel like I didn't get the appropriate amount of likes for these jokes. I implore all members to go back to the beginning and re read my jokes and make your own opinions of this situation specifically my jokes.
Lol jerk

IMG_2915.JPG

I noticed you got your bloods back super fast @mayweather

Did you pay extra to have this expedited to you? Most members get bloods back after 5-7 days.

Need to know the secret on how to get everything back faster than 24 hours.

I mean you got bloods taken 1 pm and got them back before 10am.

The moral of the story boys and girls is if you make a claim high or low post proof. If you don't post proof don't be a dick if questioned.
Oh and flush elites toilet brew.

View attachment 85052

I noticed you got your bloods back super fast @mayweather

Did you pay extra to have this expedited to you? Most members get bloods back after 5-7 days.

Need to know the secret on how to get everything back faster than 24 hours.
Actually, I don't know where he went, but when I get bloodwork in ny (Not for test levels, the communists that run this state don't allow it), I usually get the results the next day

Actually, I don't know where he went, but when I get bloodwork in ny (Not for test levels, the communists that run this state don't allow it), I usually get the results the next day

He had to go to the state over to him. Based off his past thread posts it’s illegal in his state too.

So perhaps, he goes to around the same area and they get it expedited.

Either way around here it’s slow as heck. Lol. So curious is all.

I I get that but they are testing for another lab which is private md labs. Those labs get sent to them then studied and finally released to the customer. I've gotten a ton of labs through them which I have posted. I've even gotten them a little bit early but in under 24 hours?

I I get that but they are testing for another lab which is private md labs. Those labs get sent to them then studied and finally released to the customer. I've gotten a ton of labs through them which I have posted. I've even gotten them a little bit early but in under 24 hours?

Well I used labmd and got them back in under 24 hours. Is there a problem you paranoid schizophrenic pussy?

So I guess the question is @mayweather were do you want to go from here? Maybe you don’t want to take this any further and just wanted to let people know about your bloods or maybe you could pm the rep and see if you guys could work something out. Let us know how things work out for ya.

If I chose to take things further at some later date,I will first PM the rep on here so they can verify that the BW is mine and what not. I dont want any scams emailing PPL pretending to be me and using my BW to get free product. For now I want to give PPL the benefit of the doubt and wait how things play out in the next few weeks. It was never my intent to make this into a huge deal. Just wanted to post the BW of the gear elite brewed out.

I'll preface my question with this so there's no confusion. My opinion of reps are they're just above scammers and reverse scammers on the food chain. With that said if someone makes a claim isn't it that person's obligation to provide evidence of the claim? This whole shit storm could've been avoided if all info was provided when making the claim.

Reaching out to handle it in pm shouldn't be necessary. If it's handled publicly we all know if it was handled properly.
That is the exact reason and I even told some that I wouldn't go to pm on such a matter only for completely personal information.
1 because it makes me look as if I'm trying to hide it.
2 because it opens the door for a whole list of shady dealings to be attempted.

He had to go to the state over to him. Based off his past thread posts it’s illegal in his state too.

So perhaps, he goes to around the same area and they get it expedited.

Either way around here it’s slow as heck. Lol. So curious is all.
Dickson texas? Lots of testosterone testing im texas.

Doesn’t really matter who started what to be honest.

The facts are in the numbers I posted on how much testosterone was in the system at the time of testing.

We tend to forget doesn’t matter the total amount you take per week.

I can take 2,000 mg of test per week and my results all will be different on my injection protocol.

If I inject 2x per week it will yield different than if I inject 1 times per week before the testing.

But if I have enough blood work then I will know how I normally respond regardless of said dosage.

Based off the numbers 5x the number of what was in his system isn’t underdosed.

But I would like to see what those vials would come back from analyzer.

Although I don’t like the fact that analyzer needs .2ml of juice though. And the reasoning is simple because even though analyzer probably wouldn’t do anything wrong like jano a member could easily skew the test by adding in gso or even contaminants. So the analyzer protocol isn’t 100% flawless.
I agree on that it's also a concern of ours but he agreed to take the international test e vial unopened.
Still awaiting the results

Update guys post number 20.000 will receive a 300$ store credit.
Please have some substance to your post not just trying make the count when it gets down to 10 then I understand the race
And won't hold it against you.