PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'll preface my question with this so there's no confusion. My opinion of reps are they're just above scammers and reverse scammers on the food chain. With that said if someone makes a claim isn't it that person's obligation to provide evidence of the claim? This whole shit storm could've been avoided if all info was provided when making the claim.

Reaching out to handle it in pm shouldn't be necessary. If it's handled publicly we all know if it was handled properly.
Good response, thank you

He did post them, but not till after a whole bunch of people questioned the guys integrity, and continued to do so after he did post them.
Alot of people here should be ashamed of themselves, people were, and are still attacking a member who posted lab results based on gear brewed by a known scammer. The groupthink and the protection of certain sources, especially this one, has gotten completely out of hand
Bro I'll never take anyone's word for it. You should know that. Why would anyone?

Idk if he did or not. And he should have reached out to mayweather in a private pm at the beginning and diffused it, but it was easier to say there is "red flags", which is the typical ppl response
I think you did miss it. He had already offered to replace it right away but mayweather said no i want to wait til the new domestic lab opens up. Then he comes with more posts last night and today.

He did post them, but not till after a whole bunch of people questioned the guys integrity, and continued to do so after he did post them.
Alot of people here should be ashamed of themselves, people were, and are still attacking a member who posted lab results based on gear brewed by a known scammer. The groupthink and the protection of certain sources, especially this one, has gotten completely out of hand

Several factors came into people questioning him then ultimately attacking him.

1. Based off post history things should be questioned. Inexperience was evident.

2. When one makes a claim then the proof should be in the pudding.

3. After analyzing facts when someone comes out swinging then what is anyone going to do? They typically will swing back. No matter how flat the pancake, there are always two sides... you are only one side of the pancake of members attacking him, but let’s not forget who came out swinging first with calling everyone shills, faggots etc.

4. All this could have been avoided if he would have just logged on, stayed level headed and showed the pudding. But unfortunately this did not happen.

5. As far as people protecting panda. There are probably some members who love panda and like the original poster who defended panda at one point as well. So he falls into the same category as what you are naming everyone else as protectors. He just found himself on the flip coin in this instance.

He never offered to replace shit lol. I got pissed off at the way people were accusing me of lying and talking shit,@PurplePandaLabs Rep. saw the wide open Lebron James 3 pointer to avoid accountability and he took it.
In the future when making a claim of gear being underdosed, if you post the bloodwork you would not have been attacked.

There are so many scammers around and we know nothing about anyone. It was a natural response to think you may be doing this.

The internet does not have the ability to be like a personal encounter.

If you and I had been sitting at a bar having a beer I am sure the conversation would have been different.

So I guess the question is @mayweather were do you want to go from here? Maybe you don’t want to take this any further and just wanted to let people know about your bloods or maybe you could pm the rep and see if you guys could work something out. Let us know how things work out for ya.

Not sure if I agree

@mayweather ?
I still stand by what I said earlier, ppl rep stirred up shit, groupthink and the posse mentality took over, and alot of people ended up looking stupid. All in order to defend shit gear brewed by elite. Guess that's what people mean when they ppl rep and the source make things right

I still stand by what I said earlier, ppl rep stirred up shit, groupthink and the posse mentality took over, and alot of people ended up looking stupid. All in order to defend shit gear brewed by elite. Guess that's what people mean when they ppl rep and the source make things right
Nah it wasn't the rep. The members ( myself included) all responded before the rep did.