PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Well @mayweather I really think you lost it man. No one demanded anything we just suggested posting the bloodwork. And no one defended panda. In fact you just posted what you posted and keft. I don't even recall you saying anything(Maybe implied) about under dosed test or a credit or reimbursement or anything. The rep offered and you went off on some tangent about no trusting them, and being able to the your emailed bloods to your handle and cause some type of harm to you.

Again, I'm not defending panda I'm not a shill, according to you I'm only credible if I've ordered from panda and can confirm that I have ordered. But, you gotta see this from our perspective. Unbiased members perspective we need to see bloods and them bloods isn't even final because after that to be definitive we would've suggested sending it for testing. Bloodwork is like prelimanry testing like the regent tests cops use on crime scenes, they're inadmissible in court, but by that point whay would've Sent the drugs to be tested at a lab.

Either way I wish you the best. I never meant to imply you were scamming, I know I mightve. The whole story just seems strange.
With all due respect, and I say this seriously, it sounds like you're defending panda. And I'll say it again, that dipshit rep could have diffused this whole thong at the beginning buy saying he'd look into out. But as always, he had to stir up shit

No one's post mean shit in the whole. Some members might find others more credible or whatever. But this guy called @Roger rabbit an old jew shill, and hes as credible as anyone here. So to say the A members post don't mean shit because he's been here a year is just inaccurate.

Last edited:
No one's post mean shit in the whole. Some members might find others more credible or whatever. But this guy called @Roger rabbit an old new still, and hes as credible as anyone here. So to say the A members post don't mean shit because he's been here a year is just inaccurate.

It's not just this incident antabolic. I was cutting PPL alot of slack honestly until I went out and got bloods. They have been having problems with Elite. I am not sure how they deal with people that contact them through email since I have personally never gone that route. Even if the gear wasn't underdosed,the pip is really bad on it. It's not that my opinion matters on its own,but once you add it to all the negative reviews these past 4 months I think it holds some weight.

How many more negative reviews before this company takes some accountability? I know there are worse UGL's , to be honest I am happy the product at least had product in it. It seems Meso is only fair and honest with the small labs. Big labs for some reason rarely get persecuted and if they get accused of something there are always "trusted members" ready to back up.

It's not just this incident antabolic. I was cutting PPL alot of slack honestly until I went out and got bloods. They have been having problems with Elite. I am not sure how they deal with people that contact them through email since I have personally never gone that route. Even if the gear wasn't underdosed,the pip is really bad on it. It's not that my opinion matters on its own,but once you add it to all the negative reviews these past 4 months I think it holds some weight.

How many more negative reviews before this company takes some accountability? I know there are worse UGL's , to be honest I am happy the product at least had product in it. It seems Meso is only fair and honest with the small labs. Big labs for some reason rarely get persecuted and if they get accused of something there are always "trusted members" ready to back up.
There's a few problems. You have to take these forums for what they are. Trusted members isn't a title around here, for a good reason.

I can fill you in on how email communication goes on. You email them tell them you're ready for the credit. They ask for your handle and where the bloods were posted.

You see getting bloods doesn't benefit the source. They don't reimburse you for bloods because it helps them. The advertising they get from you posting the bloods is what they benefit from.

Members as well, we've learned from history to take everything with a grain of salt. That's why we requested the bloods too. Nothing personal, well actually it escalated to personal levels but we all gotta have tough skin at meso.

With all due respect, and I say this seriously, it sounds like you're defending panda. And I'll say it again, that dipshit rep could have diffused this whole thong at the beginning buy saying he'd look into out. But as always, he had to stir up shit
Defending them from What? How should any source handle a situation like this?

I’m really wanting to get to the bottom
Of this.

Here are my thoughts. Most feel test e has a half life of around 5 days.

So if we take this half life into consideration we can do math to see how much would be in his system at the time of testing. Or a close amount to it.

To keep it simple let’s just use a one week example we will start with the Thursday before the testing:

Thursdays shot equals 500 mg.

On Monday we would have approximately 250 mg of test in our system from Thursday.

So on Tuesday we will take the next shot. This will add 500mg now Monday would be depleted a little so let’s say 200mg + 500mg would be 700 mg in the system on Tuesday.

Now let’s forward to the day of testing. Current Thursday.

Our original shot from the first Thursday would be around 100mg give or take. The shot we took on Tuesday would be roughly half the half life or approximately 350mg. So we have 350mg plus the 100mg in our system for a total of 450mg at the time of testing.

So although we were taking a gram per week of testosterone this doesn’t translate into what is actually in our system.

Now if we take metabolizing rates etc into the equation this adds a little complexity to what the number should be.

But if we are to take the 450mg and even add a little to it from the previous half life’s that would still only add up to approximately 500mg in the system at time of testing

500mg of testosterone with 2500mg total test is aproximatly 5x

If 1,000mg would have been taken on Tuesday, the results based of the current “x” marker would have been approximately 4800.

These are all round about numbers and are not the exact numbers of course but they would be close based off the information given.

So in conclusion:

Is the gear underdosed? If we were to use the markers of the average results I would say no. But, we don’t have what the particular users average “times” mark up usually is so that is kinda inconclusive at this point.

There's a few problems. You have to take these forums for what they are. Trusted members isn't a title around here, for a good reason.

I can fill you in on how email communication goes on. You email them tell them you're ready for the credit. They ask for your handle and where the bloods were posted.

You see getting bloods doesn't benefit the source. They don't reimburse you for bloods because it helps them. The advertising they get from you posting the bloods is what they benefit from.

Members as well, we've learned from history to take everything with a grain of salt. That's why we requested the bloods too. Nothing personal, well actually it escalated to personal levels but we all gotta have tough skin at meso.
Did you even read what mayweather wrote. Thought he put together a pretty good response

I’m really wanting to get to the bottom
Of this.

Here are my thoughts. Most feel test e has a half life of around 5 days.

So if we take this half life into consideration we can do math to see how much would be in his system at the time of testing. Or a close amount to it.

To keep it simple let’s just use a one week example we will start with the Thursday before the testing:

Thursdays shot equals 500 mg.

On Monday we would have approximately 250 mg of test in our system from Thursday.

So on Tuesday we will take the next shot. This will add 500mg now Monday would be depleted a little so let’s say 200mg + 500mg would be 700 mg in the system on Tuesday.

Now let’s forward to the day of testing. Current Thursday.

Our original shot from the first Thursday would be around 100mg give or take. The shot we took on Tuesday would be roughly half the half life or approximately 350mg. So we have 350mg plus the 100mg in our system for a total of 450mg at the time of testing.

So although we were taking a gram per week of testosterone this doesn’t translate into what is actually in our system.

Now if we take metabolizing rates etc into the equation this adds a little complexity to what the number should be.

But if we are to take the 450mg and even add a little to it from the previous half life’s that would still only add up to approximately 500mg in the system at time of testing

500mg of testosterone with 2500mg total test is aproximatly 5x

If 1,000mg would have been taken on Tuesday, the results based of the current “x” marker would have been approximately 4800.

These are all round about numbers and are not the exact numbers of course but they would be close based off the information given.

So in conclusion:

Is the gear underdosed? If we were to use the markers of the average results I would say no. But, we don’t have what the particular users average “times” mark up usually is so that is kinda inconclusive at this point.
I'd normally agree with everything yippy said. But in this case, the gear was brewed by a known scammer. A scammer selected by ppl to be his brewer. In that case, ppl is really responsible fo r compensating customers for bad gear, no questions asked

I'd normally agree with everything yippy said. But in this case, the gear was brewed by a known scammer. A scammer selected by ppl to be his brewer. In that case, ppl is really responsible fo r compensating customers for bad gear, no questions asked
Didnt he already offer that?

Didnt he already offer that?
Idk if he did or not. And he should have reached out to mayweather in a private pm at the beginning and diffused it, but it was easier to say there is "red flags", which is the typical ppl response

My post though didn’t have anything to do with a brewer. It is math based off information given with half lives of the hormone and how much of that hormone would have actually been in the system at the time of testing The only factor we can’t determine is how one would metabolize a hormone other than having numerous bloods on that one user and having their average “x” or “times” marker.

No questions asked? Asking to post the bloods is unreasonable?

If i drew 2500 on 1g of test is be upset. That's not what this while debacle was about. It was about posting the bloods. He did it. Great!! But I don't think money may eleven stated what he wants. Credit? Reimbursement? Tank top maybe

Idk if he did or not. And he should have reached out to mayweather in a private pm at the beginning and diffused it, but it was easier to say there is "red flags", which is the typical ppl response

I'll preface my question with this so there's no confusion. My opinion of reps are they're just above scammers and reverse scammers on the food chain. With that said if someone makes a claim isn't it that person's obligation to provide evidence of the claim? This whole shit storm could've been avoided if all info was provided when making the claim.

Reaching out to handle it in pm shouldn't be necessary. If it's handled publicly we all know if it was handled properly.

My post though didn’t have anything to do with a brewer. It is math based off information given with half lives of the hormone and how much of that hormone would have actually been in the system at the time of testing The only factor we can’t determine is how one would metabolize a hormone other than having numerous bloods on that one user and having their average “x” or “times” marker.
No questions asked? Asking to post the bloods is unreasonable?
He did post them, but not till after a whole bunch of people questioned the guys integrity, and continued to do so after he did post them.
Alot of people here should be ashamed of themselves, people were, and are still attacking a member who posted lab results based on gear brewed by a known scammer. The groupthink and the protection of certain sources, especially this one, has gotten completely out of hand