PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I didn't demand anything and you didn't ask me to pm you .
You need to stick to the facts because I can show you every single post.
I never demanded anything and was never disrespectful until you started cussing other customers and started making demands.

I started cussing others members out because they bought nothing from here and were only here to stir shit up.Besides that is not any of your concern,you are a fucking weasel and you know it.

What a fucking deflection,"Mayweather is crazy our gear is great"

You have been getting negative reviews for 3 fucking months. At what point are you going to take accountability and fix things?

Eat a dick little man. That conversation had nothing to do with you. It was about making a point. Yes you’re right I have only been on here for a little while and in that short time I have developed more credibility and respect than you have since 2010. So fuck off. There is not a single person since your first post who gives a single fuck about you and what you have to say. Nice job jerk off.

You aren't respect on here,I had no idea who you were. OK,so you brown nose people on an anonymous forum. That doesn't mean you are respected around here,who the fuck are you? You have no idea of 90% of what has gone on in this community in the past.

This isn't the thread to brown nose and earn likes so get your bum ass lost. No one on this community cares about your opinion thegreek,that much I can assure you. Real men don't respect brown nosers.

I started cussing others members out because they bought nothing from here and were only here to stir shit up.Besides that is not any of your concern,you are a fucking weasel and you know it.

What a fucking deflection,"Mayweather is crazy our gear is great"

You have been getting negative reviews for 3 fucking months. At what point are you going to take accountability and fix things?
We have fixed our issues it people like you who are a cancer on this board you started this whole thing now you cry like your a victim.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. you were bailed out by trolls,I am a cancer to this community because I proved your gear is underdosed?

Edit:New members,trolls have been drowning the evidence. Here is my blood report on 1000MG of testosterone. Monday and Thursday shots.

utjLFeP.png

Eat a dick little man. That conversation had nothing to do with you. It was about making a point. Yes you’re right I have only been on here for a little while and in that short time I have developed more credibility and respect than you have since 2010. So fuck off. There is not a single person since your first post who gives a single fuck about you and what you have to say. Nice job jerk off.
You haven't been here long enough to develop shit, you act like a shill

I never said scamming. I said free shit. Youre missimg the point mayweather.

The point was that when I posted that I drew 2500,I never expected so much outrage. I was going to put the blame on elite and maybe in the future redeem my bloodwork over email(I thought you could). Turns out that BW needs to be posted on forums to count,therefore I will not be taking advantage of the 70$.

There was nothing shady about anything I said. This is pretty much what happened in a nut shell

-I posted that I drew 2500 on a G
-I went afk for around a day or so give or take
-people started calling me a liar and demanding my bloods
-I got pissed because I was the customer and Im having people calling me a liar
-end up posting bloods eventually and now we are here.

I mean you ripped me off and sold me underdosed test. Not saying I am a victim but you did rip me off.
Everyone has attacked ppl for elites bs and he has made things right. No one said it wasnt a fuck up. Didnt he say he offered you replacements? I dont like attacking people and im not even trying to now. Take a step back and look at it when youve calmed down man.

Test results came back. I got the cheap test since I am broke.I have been using elite/elite panda the past 6 months and off a gram of testosterone I pulled 2500 ng/dl of test exactly 50 hours after pinning. My understanding is that I should have pulled 10,000ng/dl of a G of test a week. Can anyone with experience chime in?

You were running a gram a week for 6 mos from gear you received in Nov?

We have fixed our issues it people like you who are a cancer on this board you started this whole thing now you cry like your a victim.
Like the underdosed hgh and th e gear out there that is causing crippling pip, not to mention all the elite shit that is floating around. You haven't fixed shit

The point was that when I posted that I drew 2500,I never expected so much outrage. I was going to put the blame on elite and maybe in the future redeem my bloodwork over email(I thought you could). Turns out that BW needs to be posted on forums to count,therefore I will not be taking advantage of the 70$.

There was nothing shady about anything I said. This is pretty much what happened in a nut shell

-I posted that I drew 2500 on a G
-I went afk for around a day or so give or take
-people started calling me a liar and demanding my bloods
-I got pissed because I was the customer and Im having people calling me a liar
-end up posting bloods eventually and now we are here.
You turned this into what it is now nobody but you bud.

N

Wrong, ppl created the shitstorm when they selected that pos elite to be their brewer, still trying to dig out of that shitstorm by blaming customers, you're a fraud
If the problem was created by hiring elite, which it was, then why not give the same credit to PPL for do I g the right thing such as firing him and then replacing the gear.

I have nothing against you but I honestly think your mission is to harass PPL relentlessly.

Maybe I'm wrong but it looks that way.

If the problem was created by hiring elite, which it was, then why not give the same credit to PPL for do I g the right thing such as firing him and then replacing the gear.

I have nothing against you but I honestly think your mission is to harass PPL relentlessly.

Maybe I'm wrong but it looks that way.
Because every time someone asks for a replacement, the shithead rep starts a campaign to label them reverse scammers. It's horseshit. He could have diffused the whole situation by pm ing mayweather at the beginning, but as always, he had to create a shitstorm over 75 bucks in store credit, all for what, gear that costs 5 bucks for him. This source is a complete joke

Yep,I didn't use them right away though.
The fact is if you would have been civil posted your bloods explained you're issue I would have paid for testing of the product and made sure that you got what you paid for but you instead started all that's going on now.
Nobody asked you to do anything that hasn't been asked of anyone else in the same situation.
Instead you made demands and use the bloods as a bargaining chip.

Because every time someone asks for a replacement, the shithead rep starts a campaign to label them reverse scammers. It's horseshit. He could have diffused the whole situation by pm ing mayweather at the beginning, but as always, he had to create a shitstorm over 75 bucks in store credit, all for what, gear that costs 5 bucks for him. This source is a complete joke
Once again you start with your lies either you can't read or you just like stirring up shit.
I asked him to post his bloodwork so I could help and he refused.
I will not beg anyone to let me help them you can keep twisting words and flat out lying it's not helping anyone but it has gotten you a new title.
"TROLL"