PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm out. Going to make second breakfast and get at the day. Good luck with strawman aka @rpbb. Getting a straight up conversation with him is impossible. He claims shit and can't back it up, makes a left turn when confronted.

Where did PPL rep lie?
Where are my fanboy posts?
Why don't you illustrate my posts criticizing ppl?

Why do you avoid backing up the claims you create? Again, I'm done for today. @rpbb you're a power bottom for Frank and Pcom. Why did you side step my posts about how you stroke Frank and Pcom?

Ppl created this chaos when they picked that shitshow elite to be his brewer. Thing's got out of hand yesterday, and mayweather was attacked unfairly, and he responded poorly. As always, the rep could have diffused the situation, but he kept the bullshit going. Just another day in dealing with this joke of a company and his clown rep
How was mayweather attacked unfairly? Bloods are the deciding factor in this shit. He opened up his bitch ass mouth trying to scam and he got caught. Case closed.

I'm out. Going to make second breakfast and get at the day. Good luck with strawman aka @rpbb. Getting a straight up conversation with him is impossible. He claims shit and can't back it up, makes a left turn when confronted.

Where did PPL rep lie?

Why do you avoid backing up the claims you create? Again, I'm done for today. @rpbb you're a power bottom for Frank and Pcom. Why did you side step my posts about how you stroke Frank and Pcom?
You have read the proverb a dog returns to his vomit that him to a T.

Since @rpbb has a giant hardon for PPL let me make a clarification. Even though I probably don’t need to because of my credibility and the members here knowing where I’m coming from but you’re just an asshole that needs to be spoon fed. I am in no way defending what happened. Even said in the post I’m sure he was a shitty brewer. All my point was and still is is that you really only have your word on here to go by since everything can be scammed or altered. When claims get made you really need to take a look at who makes them almost as much if not more than what the claim actually is. You’re just to stupid to see this. You have no clue how to conduct yourself. You attack constantly which automatically puts people on the defensive. You will never solve a problem that way. No matter how much good intentions you may have for this community you’re fighting a losing battle simply because you have done nothing but make claims and attack the rep about it.

I’ve scanned back 100’s of pages as I vaguely remember this being discussed a while back... maybe someone can point me in the right direction or give some insight.
I received purple top test cyp a couple months ago international. Starting using about 6 wks ago and I’ve had horrible pip, swelling, redness at injection sight, fever, nights sweats, no energy and an overall feeling of like I’m sick..... very flu like feeling but I do not have the flu.

Have others experienced this? Is the oil different?

I’ve scanned back 100’s of pages as I vaguely remember this being discussed a while back... maybe someone can point me in the right direction or give some insight.
I received purple top test cyp a couple months ago international. Starting using about 6 wks ago and I’ve had horrible pip, swelling, redness at injection sight, fever, nights sweats, no energy and an overall feeling of like I’m sick..... very flu like feeling but I do not have the flu.

Have others experienced this? Is the oil different?
If it's clear looking you probably received the migyol we have had some customers who it doesn't agree with and since switched back to gso.

@rpbb the early days:

60f257d88cad6188075d9432a6eebbfadcc28764757c04506af51e7c4319eda7.jpg

Where did PPL rep lie?

Powerbottom! LMFAO

How's the dnp going that shit will slam you energy won't it.
How's the dnp going that shit will slam you energy won't it.
Fuck yea it will. I just stopped a little 10 day cycle yesterday. I only was doing 200mg a day. Which is tolerable for me. I did try 400 mg a day for few days and it was killing me lol. I think I mentioned to someone else I could barley get up my steps to my place lol. I feel like if I can get my dose up to 300mg a day that would be my sweet spot.

Fuck yea it will. I just stopped a little 10 day cycle yesterday. I only was doing 200mg a day. Which is tolerable for me. I did try 400 mg a day for few days and it was killing me lol. I think I mentioned to someone else I could barley get up my steps to my place lol. I feel like if I can get my dose up to 300mg a day that would be my sweet spot.
How are the results?

How are the results?
I just went up from 206lb to 215lb on a bulk but I was about 18% bf and I just weighed myself today at the gym and I’m down to 210-211. Not sure where my bf is at this point. Ab’s Coming in nice tho. That’s where a lot of my fat sits in my lower stomach and sides.

I’m gonna give it another run when I really try and cut next month. This was just kind a trial run to see where I sit with dosage and sides.

@Budlee What are the results. Is it like a fat burner. Would you be able to run it in the summer if you work outside.
Dude no way. It’s a very harsh drug. And honestly it doesn’t do anything you can’t do with dialed in diet and training. I think a lot of bodybuilders use it as a crutch so they don’t have to eat as clean as they should. It def works tho. I stopped yesterday cause I start back at work tomorrow. I no for sure it effects my performance. I could only imagine in the summer outside. You’ll do be dragging ass.

Dude no way. It’s a very harsh drug. And honestly it doesn’t do anything you can’t do with dialed in diet and training. I think a lot of bodybuilders use it as a crutch so they don’t have to eat as clean as they should. It def works tho. I stopped yesterday cause I start back at work tomorrow. I no for sure it effects my performance. I could only imagine in the summer outside. You’ll do be dragging ass.
And yes it’s supposed to burn fat and not muscle.

Yeah, than he could get a 100 dollars (oops, I forgot, they lowered it to 75 for labs) in store credit and get 2 vials of some shitty gear

I suspect there are shills on this thread TBH. Thats why I was getting so defensive,I don't buy that silly shit that no one has a bull in this fight. All the people saying mayweather is lying for 75$ are either in on the scam or their friends are in on it and covering up.

I've seen this BS happen with pharmacom and pretty much any other big lab. Say anything negative and the hidden shills come out.

I didn't react unreasonably at all,I had 10 unknown members calling me a liar and demanding I posted bloodwork. Even when the bloodwork gets posted "It's fake bro,it's not real".@Ickyrica who the fuk are you and did you buy anything here?No? Get the fuck out of the thread then you bitch. If you bought nothing here your opinion is meaningless,I dont give a fuck how many buddies you have on here.