PurplePandaLabs Raw source

That's @rpbb that's who he is over and over he makes up stuff or says one thing today and another tomorrow .
He accused me of being a lier but when asked to provide proof of all the lies he can't because it's him who makes things up.
I did post proof, you went silent as always when I did. How about you sticking with fixing this week's screw ups and stop your whining. You're a joke

And now that you're domestic operation is up and running, the next round of screw ups should be even more entertaining.

I did post proof, you went silent as always when I did. How about you sticking with fixing this week's screw ups and stop your whining. You're a joke
You said PPL rep lied. You haven't posted that proof. That's what you are avoiding. Dont reply with anything other than when he lied.

No you disappeared until now but that ok I know were your headed.
I will do me
How about you do you.
Members see what you are about I don't have to point it out anymore.

You said PPL rep lied. You haven't posted that proof. That's what you are avoiding. Dont reply with anything other than when he lied.
Yes I did, not going to do it again. You still haven't answered my question. Kind of shilling if you ask me

I bet I make more money than your red neck ass and I am much younger than you.

Really? That shows such a level of immaturity. If you want people here to take you seriously, you can come at them with "my cocks bigger than yours" or "I make more money than you"

I've said this before there people on here that pay more in taxes than your gross household income. But you don't hear them bragging do you? Nobody cares how much money you make or don't. Don't bring the elementary rhetoric here.

I will do me
How about you do you.
I will do me
How about you do you.
Members see what you are about I don't have to point it out anymore.[/QUOT
I will do me
How about you do you.
Lol, you're a joke and a fraud. I put this lab right up there with hammer, atlas, and omega. Keep up with the constant screwups, its great entertainment, and when things get really bad, you can always whine about pharmacom

Yes you can and it can be altered so when someone acting like he did post bloods a day later it sets off a major red flag.
You mean like when the test came back on the underdosed hgh that you guys questioned. Seems like anything that tests poorly to you guys is a "red flag".