PurplePandaLabs Raw source

OH MY GOD this is fucking ridiculous.
You don’t have bloods.
What I don’t understand is why everyone is entertaining this fool! Just stop responding to him! Clearly something is off!

@mayweather it sure does seam like you like to call me out all of a sudden. First @Roger rabbit now me lol. Listen man first off you can attack me all you want as a matter of fact I welcome it. I’m gonna talk to you man to man and if you still don’t understand after that well..I don’t know what to tell you. You cake on here posting numbers that you got from supposed bloods and after a few member and the ppl rep asked you to post your actual bloods( which I’ve seen before it’s not a uncommon thing) you dissapeared all day then decide to come back on here and attack members asking for apologies and calling people out there name. Right now your credibility is shot on meso. And you have atleast 10 different members telling you about yourself. So you should be grown enough to figure this out. If 10 people are saying 1 thing and your saying another maybe you have to rethink your thought process. No one on here is attacking you. At first I responded trying to help you. All we simply asked for is for you to post your labs so we could help and maybe you could get takin care of by the rep bc I’m sure if you thought your gear was underdosed he would send it for testing on his dime. And then maybe you would get reimbursed or store cred if it came back underdosed. I’m sorry I feel like I have to spell everything out for you. Take a minute and think about all this for a minute. If you have any smarts to you you’ll see the light.

Ok this is where you have things fucked up is that you think anyone cares about your rep on meso. Ive been browsing these forums for years and when I say years I mean 2010 ish. I have zero idea who the fuck you are. I have seen respected members turn into sources and start ripping people off. You aren't a respectable member here and I am telling you because I know who the more respected guys are and they have no reason to prove themselves. People that are in the likes game,they are usually trying to build up their rep. Why does it matter if @Roger rabbit doesn't like me on meso?

In other words,why do I care about my credibility? I come on here to buy shit and to use it,nothing more nothing less. This isn't a social outlet where I go on to get likes,that's why you don't see me brown nosing anyone. Rarely will you say me hand out a like,I don't care about that shit. I came on here to get some input on my test result,just to see what the fuck was going on or if I was expecting too much from a G. Turns out I leave for a day,and 10 people are claiming me demanding that I give them something for the communities benefit that i PAID for. The way roger rabbit went through 2 years of my post calling me a liar on a capped test(he tried to say I got 1500 ng/dl on 750mg),just completely pisses me off. I mean what a lifeless fuck that will sit there and go through all my post.Why would I post my bloods up so that piece of shit can benefit from them?

Ok this is where you have things fucked up is that you think anyone cares about your rep on meso. Ive been browsing these forums for years and when I say years I mean 2010 ish. I have zero idea who the fuck you are. I have seen respected members turn into sources and start ripping people off. You aren't a respectable member here and I am telling you because I know who the more respected guys are and they have no reason to prove themselves. People that are in the likes game,they are usually trying to build up their rep. Why does it matter if @Roger rabbit doesn't like me on meso?

In other words,why do I care about my credibility? I come on here to buy shit and to use it,nothing more nothing less. This isn't a social outlet where I go on to get likes,that's why you don't see me brown nosing anyone. Rarely will you say me hand out a like,I don't care about that shit. I came on here to get some input on my test result,just to see what the fuck was going on or if I was expecting too much from a G. Turns out I leave for a day,and 10 people are claiming me demanding that I give them something for the communities benefit that i PAID for. The way roger rabbit went through 2 years of my post calling me a liar on a capped test(he tried to say I got 1500 ng/dl on 750mg),just completely pisses me off. I mean what a lifeless fuck that will sit there and go through all my post.Why would I post my bloods up so that piece of shit can benefit from them?
You don’t have to like everyone at meso. And really I don’t know why you get so upset at what anybody says on here. You don’t no anyone personally nor does anyone know you so no reason to get so upset bro really. When I first joined meso I joined to get more education on training, diet and drugs. And if I fell upon a good source then so be it. And if yo go through my post history a lot of my posts are staring new threads and asking questions. And no I don’t consider myself to be a respected memeber on here and for good reason. Honestly man of your only here to find sources then your missing out on a whole lot. Yea meso can be harsh but most of the memeber tell you what you need to hear not always what you want to hear. Stop being so defensive people were not attacking you. Let’s just move on and stop clogging this thread up. And if you want to learn some shit stick around and ask question there are a lot of good guys here that will personally help. I can personally attest to that.

utjLFeP.png

Posted my blood's for you guys. I wasn't lying,was just pissed off that I didn't log on for a day and I log on to 10 notices of people talking shit.

Steer clear folks. Panda is still the same 'ol with his "amazing" customer service.
You'll get 10000000 replies from Vicky and whoever else is there and every reply will be the same question, worded differently and you'll have to explain what it is you're asking all of those times, even though the previous messages are included in the email.
I thought I was being offered great customer service, especially because I went to go get bloodwork to vouch for them but I was just fed lies about the date of opening of the domestic store to keep my mouth shut but it's still the same 'ol conversation in circles. They'll never be seeing my money again and I suggest they don't see yours.

Steer clear folks. Panda is still the same 'ol with his "amazing" customer service.
You'll get 10000000 replies from Vicky and whoever else is there and every reply will be the same question, worded differently and you'll have to explain what it is you're asking all of those times, even though the previous messages are included in the email.
I thought I was being offered great customer service, especially because I went to go get bloodwork to vouch for them but I was just fed lies about the date of opening of the domestic store to keep my mouth shut but it's still the same 'ol conversation in circles. They'll never be seeing my money again and I suggest they don't see yours.

What exactly did this person in this email tell you? I have yet to contact them through email.

You are spinning facts now.

1. You did come on here wanting a credit from panda and said I’ll just email them to you.

2. When asked for your papers you suddenly disappeared. Then came back with excuses and demand.

3. You did not want advice or feedback on your results coming back, you clearly stated they were underdosed and proceeded to continue on.

4. I looked up your information in about 5 minutes of reading and found all your posts. It really doesn’t take that long since you don’t post anything except all your problems and how you suspect you been ripped off from other labs. ( you make it sound like in 2 years you have massive amounts of posts for me to go through)

5. You didn’t leave for a day, you left for around 8 hours. So get that fact straight. 8 hours immediately after you got questioned.

6. No one demanded anything from you. You were demanding of other members.

See, everytime you post your story becomes more elaborate... as if you make up lies then start to believe said lies. Get your story straight. Because the more you talk the more the truth comes out.

And it isn’t that I don’t like you. I don’t even have beef with you. I’m just setting facts straight. Like I said earlier, the tides can change real quick to us all over the source. And I’ll be the first to jump in and hammer the hell out of them.

I would agree with what you are saying here. I’ve seen several members complain about Vicky and the run around.

Why don’t they fire that girl @purplepanda @purplepandarep

Members shouldn’t have to get the run around.

What exactly did this person in this email tell you? I have yet to contact them through email.

They will give you the run around like they said. Have seen several members say this and took the rep to get involved.

If the rep has to get involved for this girl, then the girl isn’t earning her pay and needs to be let go.

@Roger rabbit I wanted the 100$ credit for bloods,but I didn't want to post it on the forums. I don't want anyone trying to claim my BW by email either cuz I know there are some skeem artist out there,if PPL gets an email claiming credit for sure it isn't me.

Anyways,somebody posted after me that they got nowhere by email. I had no intention of posting bloods since I never expected so much commotion over my underdosed gear. At the end of the day I am the one that took a loss,so I didn't see why so many people were insulting me when I was only sharing my personal experience.

To add insult to injury, I got an order with every vial being filled at different levels, so naturally, I wasn't gonna inject anything into my body made by somebody that can't count to 10. Vicky offered a free vial of test for getting that shit order(was told two weeks about a month and a half ago, still nothing) and during the process, I found a RIDICULOUS amount of sediment and hair in one of my Made by Elite-PPL test bottles and they're refusing to replace that bottle. Pics attached with different lighting/angles in case it's hard to see so you'll have another pic to go on.

Attachments

• IMG_1588.JPG
    IMG_1588.JPG
    402.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1737.JPG
    IMG_1737.JPG
    266.8 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1759.JPG
    IMG_1759.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 51
@Roger rabbit I wanted the 100$ credit for bloods,but I didn't want to post it on the forums. I don't want anyone trying to claim my BW by email either cuz I know there are some skeem artist out there,if PPL gets an email claiming credit for sure it isn't me.

Anyways,somebody posted after me that they got nowhere by email. I had no intention of posting bloods since I never expected so much commotion over my underdosed gear. At the end of the day I am the one that took a loss,so I didn't see why so many people were insulting me when I was only sharing my personal experience.

No one was insulting you. We were having a discussion and you read into the context way too far.

When someone claims something, wether it’s the source or the member we should have the evidence ready. Because I ain’t gonna lie, I had my torch lite to burn panda.

Everyone knows this source had made big mistakes including hiring elite as the brewer and is wreckless in decision making such as Instagram posts, rank tops and these silly ass boxes they came out with to put their gear in, But we cannot go after a source if the document isn’t in place, that simply wouldn’t be justice in doing so.

To add insult to injury, I got an order with every vial being filled at different levels, so naturally, I wasn't gonna inject anything into my body made by somebody that can't count to 10. Vicky offered a free vial of test for getting that shit order(was told two weeks about a month and a half ago, still nothing) and during the process, I found a RIDICULOUS amount of sediment and hair in one of my Made by Elite-PPL test bottles and they're refusing to replace that bottle. Pics attached with different lighting/angles in case it's hard to see so you'll have another pic to go on.

Clearly that is in the time frame of when elite was around because those silly hand written labels and same writing as the other member who posted pics earlier.

@purplepandarep can you save this guy? Vicky doesn’t seem to be handling this correctly .

In addition sounds just like how elite would fill a vial.

I would agree with what you are saying here. I’ve seen several members complain about Vicky and the run around.

Why don’t they fire that girl @purplepanda @purplepandarep

Members shouldn’t have to get the run around.

It took me about..7 or 8 emails to finally get my blood work credit even though I included a screenshot of my bloodwork, a link to my own post of bloodwork, a link for when I posted it in the panda thread and meso handle.

Her reply to that email was for me to send her a pic of the bloodwork....
And then she asked in the span of 3 or 4 emails if my meso handle was me.

Clearly that is in the time frame of when elite was around because those silly hand written labels and same writing as the other member who posted pics earlier.

@purplepandarep can you save this guy? Vicky doesn’t seem to be handling this correctly .

Rep is the one that's been handling it the last couple of weeks and what I just posted was the end result.
The communication between the service reps is god awful.

It took me about..7 or 8 emails to finally get my blood work credit even though I included a screenshot of my bloodwork, a link to my own post of bloodwork, a link for when I posted it in the panda thread and meso handle.

Her reply to that email was for me to send her a pic of the bloodwork....
And then she asked in the span of 3 or 4 emails if my meso handle was me.

Why didn’t you talk to the rep here? Why go to Vicky?

Edit : didn’t see your reply above

They'll just keep asking to send bloodwork pics, then the next email will be a stupid, "so, this is your bloodwork?" Then they'll ask to send the link to your bloodwork and even if you include your meso handle, the next email will be, "I think I found it. Is your name ________?"
Then they'll take two days to reply to anything after that.

I told you we were going to replace the whole order and send a extra bottle of test e that Vicky promised .
Your the one who agreed to Wait until domestic reopened I personally offered you store credit awhile back.
But you are wanting us to replace one of the replacements that we have already agreed to replace.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but if we replace the whole order then why should we send another replacement?