PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. I will never stick up for a UGL again. I know you don't remember,but before I got bloods you were getting bashed on here about a month ago. I kept saying that PPL was legit and they were good to their customers. It turns out my bloodwork comes back mediocre,and now you are turning on me lol. Never again. Fuck sticking up for UGL's.

This entire post contradicts everything you have said up to this point.

you called everyone else but YOU a shill tonight, but YOU clearly stated when everyone, including me was giving panda shit for screwing up and holding panda accountable...YOU were defending panda.. saying how he was legit and good to customers.

Funny how the more you talk and try to black mail and strong arm a source the more the truth comes out.

Just like your statement on how you wanted panda to contact you privately out of the public eye to handle this issue. Wonder if that black mail solution is what you were waiting on in private? See, your actions here are what you have probably done to labs in the past. The only difference is it didn’t work this time and now little timmy got upset and threw a temper tamper.

Your like an itch that doesn’t go away. No ones cares what you have to say. Guess what? We’re all big boys here and we can make our own judgement on sources. And by all means when they fuck up they get told about it. If you don’t have anything informative to say then beat it. No one here needs to keep hearing the same complaints over and over.

A month of this clown @Budlee. Literally 1/4th of this faggots post are on this thread. New member trying to get likes is all there is to this juiced up pussy. You been at this a month budlee,time to get a life son.

This entire post contradicts everything you have said up to this point.

you called everyone else but YOU a shill tonight, but YOU clearly stated when everyone, including me was giving panda shit for screwing up and holding panda accountable...YOU were defending panda.. saying how he was legit and good to customers.

Funny how the more you talk and try to black mail and strong arm a source the more the truth comes out.

Just like your statement on how you wanted panda to contact you privately out of the public eye to handle this issue. Wonder if that black mail solution is what you were waiting on in private? See, your actions here are what you have probably done to labs in the past. The only difference is it didn’t work this time and now little timmy got upset and threw a temper tamper.

Nope. I didnt think the lab was that bad. Lil Roger has no friends and has gotten cheated on in the past. He relies on thinksteroid to get people to like his post so he doesnt have to be as lonely. He even interchanged likes with a member here,they liked each others posts so that they can rpetend to be smart.

Fuck you roger. You started this shit you little fucking attention seeking whore. All you faggots that only post here for likes FUCK you all. You are a cancer to this community. If you didn't purchase anything get the fuck out.

Yes I defended him by saying I thought his gear was good,problem pussy? I dont give a fuck how many butt buddies you have here.

Matter of fact is that I dont owe your jew ass shit and you are a worthless member in this community. People like you because you are a cock rider. What did you come on this thread to do? To get likes from other faggots because you dont know goddamn shit about anything.

No no one cares about circumference lol. Just women that don’t have the length gotta brag about the girth cause well you no....that’s all they got

Actually girth matters more than length you retard. I bet I make more money than your red neck ass and I am much younger than you. Go fuck yourself,you juice to compensate your lack of achievement in life. You have been on this thread for 2 fucking months talking shit,at what point are you going to get a life?

@Roger rabbit and any other faggot like him. You guys need to gain some real confidence and quit relying on likes on fucking meso. @Millard Baker needs to get rid of the like feature on this fucking forum. This is not fucking instagram to have asswipes like @Budlee clogging up 2 MONTHS of fucking pages to get likes. This is absolutely ridiculous that people that ARE NOT customers spend pages on pages clogging up posts.

Actually girth matters more than length you retard. I bet I make more money than your red neck ass and I am much younger than you. Go fuck yourself,you juice to compensate your lack of achievement in life. You have been on this thread for 2 fucking months talking shit,at what point are you going to get a life?
So let's see here, you say you've got a big dick, you make a bunch of money and your
Your a real special peach aren't ya sugar britches.

@Roger rabbit and any other faggot like him. You guys need to gain some real confidence and quit relying on likes on fucking meso. @Millard Baker needs to get rid of the like feature on this fucking forum. This is not fucking instagram to have asswipes like @Budlee clogging up 2 MONTHS of fucking pages to get likes. This is absolutely ridiculous that people that ARE NOT customers spend pages on pages clogging up posts.

Now that you tagged him. Hope you get banned for trolling.

But I’m done with you. It is obvious you tried to scam and got busted then decided to troll everyone.

Good luck In life.

@Budlee where are your fucking bloods? I dont see them anywhere?

@Roger rabbit I don't see your fucking bloods anywhere? How much did you purchase from PPL? When? What dose? Whats your dose schedule like? How many hours after last pin did you get labs? Oh thats right NEVER.Because the only thing you are good for is getting likes on meso from middle aged men. You don't actually contribute shit.

Now that you tagged him. Hope you get banned for trolling.

But I’m done with you. It is obvious you tried to scam and got busted then decided to troll everyone.

Good luck In life.

No retard. I wanted to email my bloodwork to PPL so I could get my credit without having my username locked onto it.If you are too stupid to understand that then you are hopeless. I innocently posted my blood results thinking they were a little low but nothing as serious to garner the reaction that I got.

I wanted to solve this through email because I did not want to attach my user on meso to the email. Guess you are too slow to understand this though,also I never wanted any free gear but at the same time I am entitled to 100$ store credit in the future so why would I waste that if the domestic brewer is changing?

@Budlee where are your fucking bloods? I dont see them anywhere?

@Roger rabbit I don't see your fucking bloods anywhere? How much did you purchase from PPL? When? What dose? Whats your dose schedule like? How many hours after last pin did you get labs? Oh thats right NEVER.Because the only thing you are good for is getting likes on meso from middle aged men. You don't actually contribute shit.
I don't see your bloods either, where are they?

This thread gets more entertaining each day. But in all my time on Meso I've never seen someone so scared to back up what they said. @mayweather Obviously you dont even have bloods to post. And to say you need an apology to post them is just sad and proves you have been a liar this whole time. Guaranteed if @Roger rabbit did apologize you would have said another dick joke and not posted them. Thinking about dicks this much might be the leading cause of your ED

I don't see your bloods either, where are they?

On my labsMD. I never expected so much outrage over 2500 nanograms of test lol. I thought it was pretty common knowledge that UGLs constantly BS and you never know if the dose is going to be spot on.

I just gave my experience,I wasn't raging or being unreasonable. I come back the next day and there are 10 people talking shit demanding I post my bloods,that's just crazy if you ask me. If I could take back mentioning it,I would have never mentioned my BW. Honestly,I thought my comment was going to get overlooked and it would be no big deal.

Im not even tripping honestly. I just don't think it benefits the community to have people camping on the thread for likes,if you didn't make a purchase why spam the thread with 10 pages of shit talking? I have seen some shady shit on these forums with some of the bigger UGL's where people get called liars for BW and what not.

I never had any intention of stirring anything up,I am being truthful in what I said about BW but I am not blaming Panda since it was Elite that made that particular batch. I wasn't trying to find myself in a position where the Chinese Yakuza are pissed off because I posted a low blood work,do you know what I am saying?

This thread gets more entertaining each day. But in all my time on Meso I've never seen someone so scared to back up what they said. @mayweather Obviously you dont even have bloods to post. And to say you need an apology to post them is just sad and proves you have been a liar this whole time. Guaranteed if @Roger rabbit did apologize you would have said another dick joke and not posted them. Thinking about dicks this much might be the leading cause of your ED

I have the blood work. I came on here to post it and I had 10 members insulting me before I even had a chance.I am not going to let 10 people intimidate me or disrespect me into posting up bloods that I paid for,if you can't understand than you are a fucking moron. Why would I want to help people out that are disrespecting me.

My offer stands by the way,if @Roger rabbit apologies I will post the bloods. Roger rabbit is relying on his 3 years of brown nosing to slide by this,but the matter of fact is that he came on here just to get attention. The man isn't a customer and all he did was take away light from the true problem. If he apologizes for falsely accusing me of lying,I will post the bloods.

I am ready to back up everything I have said,but not without an apology. Robert was talking shit for 3 pages behind my back with no proof I was lying,if he apologizes for being an effeminate attention seeker,I will post the bloods.

@mayweather it sure does seam like you like to call me out all of a sudden. First @Roger rabbit now me lol. Listen man first off you can attack me all you want as a matter of fact I welcome it. I’m gonna talk to you man to man and if you still don’t understand after that well..I don’t know what to tell you. You cake on here posting numbers that you got from supposed bloods and after a few member and the ppl rep asked you to post your actual bloods( which I’ve seen before it’s not a uncommon thing) you dissapeared all day then decide to come back on here and attack members asking for apologies and calling people out there name. Right now your credibility is shot on meso. And you have atleast 10 different members telling you about yourself. So you should be grown enough to figure this out. If 10 people are saying 1 thing and your saying another maybe you have to rethink your thought process. No one on here is attacking you. At first I responded trying to help you. All we simply asked for is for you to post your labs so we could help and maybe you could get takin care of by the rep bc I’m sure if you thought your gear was underdosed he would send it for testing on his dime. And then maybe you would get reimbursed or store cred if it came back underdosed. I’m sorry I feel like I have to spell everything out for you. Take a minute and think about all this for a minute. If you have any smarts to you you’ll see the light.

I have the blood work. I came on here to post it and I had 10 members insulting me before I even had a chance.I am not going to let 10 people intimidate me or disrespect me into posting up bloods that I paid for,if you can't understand than you are a fucking moron. Why would I want to help people out that are disrespecting me.

My offer stands by the way,if @Roger rabbit apologies I will post the bloods. Roger rabbit is relying on his 3 years of brown nosing to slide by this,but the matter of fact is that he came on here just to get attention. The man isn't a customer and all he did was take away light from the true problem. If he apologizes for falsely accusing me of lying,I will post the bloods.

I am ready to back up everything I have said,but not without an apology. Robert was talking shit for 3 pages behind my back with no proof I was lying,if he apologizes for being an effeminate attention seeker,I will post the bloods.

It makes no sense why your whining and demanding apologies. Why would you even tell us your numbers in the first place? Maybe your the moron thinking we would all believe you and now you have no blood work to back it up. Stop being a baby and post up your proof or everyone will continue calling you a liar. Actually even at this point if you posted your bloods it would mean nothing to us, you already killed your reputation here. Meso is not the place for people without thick skin.

On my labsMD. I never expected so much outrage over 2500 nanograms of test lol. I thought it was pretty common knowledge that UGLs constantly BS and you never know if the dose is going to be spot on.

I just gave my experience,I wasn't raging or being unreasonable. I come back the next day and there are 10 people talking shit demanding I post my bloods,that's just crazy if you ask me. If I could take back mentioning it,I would have never mentioned my BW. Honestly,I thought my comment was going to get overlooked and it would be no big deal.

Im not even tripping honestly. I just don't think it benefits the community to have people camping on the thread for likes,if you didn't make a purchase why spam the thread with 10 pages of shit talking? I have seen some shady shit on these forums with some of the bigger UGL's where people get called liars for BW and what not.

I never had any intention of stirring anything up,I am being truthful in what I said about BW but I am not blaming Panda since it was Elite that made that particular batch. I wasn't trying to find myself in a position where the Chinese Yakuza are pissed off because I posted a low blood work,do you know what I am saying?
Well fuck, why didn't you just say so. I have nothing against you.

I think everyone just expected to see blood work. It's normal to expect it when claims are made.

No hard feelings.