PurplePandaLabs Raw source

They'll just keep asking to send bloodwork pics, then the next email will be a stupid, "so, this is your bloodwork?" Then they'll ask to send the link to your bloodwork and even if you include your meso handle, the next email will be, "I think I found it. Is your name ________?"
Then they'll take two days to reply to anything after that.
I apologize this has been a misunderstanding on my part I thought you were referring to the order we were replacing I didn't know you were talking about a different bottle of test.
You have the extra bottle coming and I will make sure you get the other also.
Once again I apologize but I own it .
I mistakenly thought you were referring to the same order.

Lol, I see the entire panda organization is still running like a finely tuned machine as always

How do you guys even deal with this cunt? What a fucking whiney little bitch. @mayweather your post history is a joke. You sound like a teenage girl with a yeast infection. Cranberry juice for you.

How do you guys even deal with this cunt? What a fucking whiney little bitch. @mayweather your post history is a joke. You sound like a teenage girl with a yeast infection. Cranberry juice for you.

Just another fiasco created by someone doing business with ppl. But they do provide a good source of entertainment.

I wouldn’t trust anything @mayweather says. I feel like he is trying to scam and take advantage of the elite and PPL situation. Clearly something is mentally wrong with this guy. I could be wrong, just what my gut tells me
Edit: maybe it would be worth it to just give this guy the damn credit to shut him the fuck up

I wouldn’t trust anything @mayweather says. I feel like he is trying to scam and take advantage of the elite and PPL situation. Clearly something is mentally wrong with this guy. I could be wrong, just what my gut tells me
Edit: maybe it would be worth it to just give this guy the damn credit to shut him the fuck up
oh no, you mean another guy trying to scam ppl out of a 100 dollars in store credit. Grow up

Has his order even been verified with a real order number? Does PPL have a way to keep track of what order numbers have been used for a refund from the elite deal? Meaning can the same order number be used twice for a refund? I can see how that might get out of hand if it's not tracked.

oh no, you mean another guy trying to scam ppl out of a 100 dollars in store credit. Grow up
If you think anything differently after reading through the BS chaos that he created then you need to grow up. Is it really unlikely that someone would take advantage for $100? That’s a lot of money to some people

Going to stick up for ppl for once. Post the labs, or go away. you could also send it to analyzer. Btw, I've never seen it claimed anywhere that x2 was ok. This is one of the weirdest blood test results debates I've ever seen here. Bogus lab results hurt the entire community
This is your words not mine you are such a fake ass person it's unreal you are just that guy trying to fit in somewhere and in the process making a fool of your self.

If you think anything differently after reading through the BS chaos that he created then you need to grow up. Is it really unlikely that someone would take advantage for $100? That’s a lot of money to some people
Ppl created this chaos when they picked that shitshow elite to be his brewer. Thing's got out of hand yesterday, and mayweather was attacked unfairly, and he responded poorly. As always, the rep could have diffused the situation, but he kept the bullshit going. Just another day in dealing with this joke of a company and his clown rep

Has his order even been verified with a real order number? Does PPL have a way to keep track of what order numbers have been used for a refund from the elite deal? Meaning can the same order number be used twice for a refund? I can see how that might get out of hand if it's not tracked.
The guy with the refund issue is legit he's been waiting on domestic to open basically I believe it was a misunderstanding between him and I .
Because I was referring to one order and he was another but we will get him straight.

Why do you give a shit

Ppl created this chaos when they picked that shitshow elite to be his brewer. Thing's got out of hand yesterday, and mayweather was attacked unfairly, and he responded poorly. As always, the rep could have diffused the situation, but he kept the bullshit going. Just another day in dealing with this joke of a company and his clown rep
The only joke here is you pretending to be a protector of meso members I would hate to know they had only you to vet sources.
Your a fake punk plain and simple.
You can't even say something and stand behind your words you got no backbone not my fault but it's pretty sad.
I'm still waiting on you to post proof of all my lies.

Every sunday, we should post a list of ppls fuckups and unresolved issues
Incorrectly filled vials
Shitty customer service
Suspected underdosed gear

And don't forget the underdosed hgh

I probably missed something

Didn’t PPL rep literally just post you saying the OPPOSITE of what you’re saying right now? You know mayweather wasnt attacked unfairly, he dug his own hole. There are better ways to handle things, and that’s assuming he’s telling the truth. Which is a BIG ASSUMPTION

This thread will hit 1000 pages soon and stay at the top and no newbs will read through it and will just order from panda either way. It'll be too hard for them to sort it out and panda will stay bumped to the top of the underground everyday thanks to @mayweather and @rpbb and the likes.

Didn’t PPL rep literally just post you saying the OPPOSITE of what you’re saying right now? You know mayweather wasnt attacked unfairly, he dug his own hole. There are better ways to handle things, and that’s assuming he’s telling the truth. Which is a BIG ASSUMPTION
That's @rpbb that's who he is over and over he makes up stuff or says one thing today and another tomorrow .
He accused me of being a lier but when asked to provide proof of all the lies he can't because it's him who makes things up.