PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Here, I fixed the blood work.
Proves a pretty big point about bloodwork, imo. I can have a 12x if I want to. Who can debate it if I post bloods?

Lol, you're a joke and a fraud. I put this lab right up there with hammer, atlas, and omega. Keep up with the constant screwups, its great entertainment, and when things get really bad, you can always whine about pharmacom
It's funny you bring up Pcom. You hold Pcoms hand every time they have an issue. I could quote you countless posts in their threads showing how you sugar coat it when they fuck up and compare it to the PPL thread. Why are your standards different for them? Seems very shill like to me.

Thanks for answering frank, that's all I look for when a supplier has an issue, communication and a planned resolution

If you hammered all sources with the same effort you would have a leg to stand on. You don't. You pick and choose.

Proves a pretty big point about bloodwork, imo. I can have a 12x if I want to. Who can debate it if I post bloods?

It's funny you bring up Pcom. You hold Pcoms hand every time they have an issue. I could quote you countless posts in their threads showing how you sugar coat it when they fuck up and compare it to the PPL thread. Why are your standards different for them? Seems very shill like to me?

If you hammered all sources with the same effort you would have a leg to stand on. You don't. You pick and choose.
Do you work for this lab, seems like you do

I just don't get it. What does this accomplish @rpbb ? I understand you want to hold this source (emphasis on this source) accountable but it seems like you went from holding a source accountable into trolling territory. Maybe I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

I just don't get it. What does this accomplish @rpbb ? I understand you want to hold this source (emphasis on this source) accountable but it seems like you went from holding a source accountable into trolling territory. Maybe I'm wrong, wouldn't be the first time.
I just saw another member in brewkit thread just say the same thing.
I told you I knew were you were headed @rpbb

I just saw another member in brewkit thread just say the same thing.
I told you I knew were you were headed @rpbb
Lol, you guys are the ones that constantly screw up, and I'm sure will continue to do so. And by next Sunday, there will be a whole new list of screw ups to point out. It like you said, you and panda get paid either way, so life is great

That blood work alteration is exactly why I made that post last night. It just proves that it’s not what gets posted it’s who posts it. So many people in the last few weeks have made potentially damaging claims or posts and only a few of them do I believe. I mean even the whole elite thing. I don’t doubt he was a shitty brewer and a bad choice. However doesn’t the whole hair thing seem way to wide spread. I mean you’d really have to try hard to fuck up that bad. That didn’t happen from just bad brewing technique. All you need is one bad vial which is totally possible and then it’s game on. I take my big ass order and pull one or two vials aside. Get my 18g syringe and a little oil and suck up some hair or whatever and shoot it into the vial. Half a second later you just double your order. I don’t know maybe I’m to suspicious but it just seems way to easy to scam. That’s why I think credibility should be the most important aspect here.

That blood work alteration is exactly why I made that post last night. It just proves that it’s not what gets posted it’s who posts it. So many people in the last few weeks have made potentially damaging claims or posts and only a few of them do I believe. I mean even the whole elite thing. I don’t doubt he was a shitty brewer and a bad choice. However doesn’t the whole hair thing seem way to wide spread. I mean you’d really have to try hard to fuck up that bad. That didn’t happen from just bad brewing technique. All you need is one bad vial which is totally possible and then it’s game on. I take my big ass order and pull one or two vials aside. Get my 18g syringe and a little oil and suck up some hair or whatever and shoot it into the vial. Half a second later you just double your order. I don’t know maybe I’m to suspicious but it just seems way to easy to scam. That’s why I think credibility should be the most important aspect here.
You're kidding right, how much they pay you to write that, because you can't be that dumb

Lol, you guys are the ones that constantly screw up, and I'm sure will continue to do so. And by next Sunday, there will be a whole new list of screw ups to point out. It like you said, you and panda get paid either way, so life is great
I get paid for putting up with people like you keep on maybe you can get me another raise.