PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Sure, than you defend this shitshow for free?
I think it's shady as fuck how angry people got when I said PPL was underdosed,that behavior is not normal. Customer should absolutely always get the benefit of the doubt.

They always claim they have nothing to do with PPL but they defend them like you insulted their mother. Something is fishy as fuck here.

I suspect there are shills on this thread TBH. Thats why I was getting so defensive,I don't buy that silly shit that no one has a bull in this fight. All the people saying mayweather is lying for 75$ are either in on the scam or their friends are in on it and covering up.

I've seen this BS happen with pharmacom and pretty much any other big lab. Say anything negative and the hidden shills come out.

I didn't react unreasonably at all,I had 10 unknown members calling me a liar and demanding I posted bloodwork. Even when the bloodwork gets posted "It's fake bro,it's not real".@Ickyrica who the fuk are you and did you buy anything here?No? Get the fuck out of the thread then you bitch. If you bought nothing here your opinion is meaningless,I dont give a fuck how many buddies you have on here.
What's up you pussy fart? Send panda a message, ask him how much I may or may not have purchased. You get that legit cranberry juice or you go watered down?

I’ve scanned back 100’s of pages as I vaguely remember this being discussed a while back... maybe someone can point me in the right direction or give some insight.
I received purple top test cyp a couple months ago international. Starting using about 6 wks ago and I’ve had horrible pip, swelling, redness at injection sight, fever, nights sweats, no energy and an overall feeling of like I’m sick..... very flu like feeling but I do not have the flu.

Have others experienced this? Is the oil different?

The oil hurts like shit and the swelling is a part of that shit elite brewed. Don't expect any of the "respected" members to vouch and say PPL fucked up,it's never going to happen.

They egged me on for 24 hours to post a blood test,after the blood test go posted this clown @ickyricka is claiming that I faked it to scam 75$ blood work(which is retarded since I am entitled to the discount anyways since I got my blood drawn)

I have seen the EXACT same thing happen with PCOM over the years."Respected" members shit on the consumer,and PCOM gets away with selling bunk.

Forget about who is a respected member on here,if they are demonstrating SHILL behavior chances are they are a SHILL.

Fuck yea it will. I just stopped a little 10 day cycle yesterday. I only was doing 200mg a day. Which is tolerable for me. I did try 400 mg a day for few days and it was killing me lol. I think I mentioned to someone else I could barley get up my steps to my place lol. I feel like if I can get my dose up to 300mg a day that would be my sweet spot.
That stuff is definitely not to be taken lightly I'm glad you are getting results.

What's up you pussy fart? Send panda a message, ask him how much I may or may not have purchased. You get that legit cranberry juice or you go watered down?

I don't respect members that post in threads for the sole intention of getting likes. You have no business here and seeing by all the likes on your comments,it's clear that you are one of those people that post on meso for "bros" .

You came on this thread to disrespect me,and why? Probably because you are a shill.

What's crazy is the amount of energy wasted on this mayweather character. As if posting bloods isn't the status quo after/before you complain about the results. He obviously intended to just stir things up...

Since @rpbb has a giant hardon for PPL let me make a clarification. Even though I probably don’t need to because of my credibility and the members here knowing where I’m coming from but you’re just an asshole that needs to be spoon fed. I am in no way defending what happened. Even said in the post I’m sure he was a shitty brewer. All my point was and still is is that you really only have your word on here to go by since everything can be scammed or altered. When claims get made you really need to take a look at who makes them almost as much if not more than what the claim actually is. You’re just to stupid to see this. You have no clue how to conduct yourself. You attack constantly which automatically puts people on the defensive. You will never solve a problem that way. No matter how much good intentions you may have for this community you’re fighting a losing battle simply because you have done nothing but make claims and attack the rep about it.

What credibility do you have here? I have been reading these forums since 2010,no idea who you are. So because you brown nose on here for a year,you are a respected member? Get the fuck out of here clown. You are a no one on this board. Pussies like yourself fishing for likes or rep on threads completely deface the community. If you aren't involved in this terrible situation GTFO the thread.

@ickyricka is claiming that I faked it to scam 75$ blood work(which is retarded since I am entitled to the discount anyways since I got my blood drawn)
post anything I said about your bloods and you scamming anyone please. I agreed with another member that bloods can be falsified.

Take you gay crusade and focus that attention on someone else.

What's crazy is the amount of energy wasted on this mayweather character. As if posting bloods isn't the status quo after/before you complain about the results. He obviously intended to just stir things up...

It's not crazy. Divert energy to mayweather= PPL sneaks out of the problem unharmed. PPL completely weaseled themselves out of any sort of responsibility on here.

what in the fuck. I checked this shit before work yesterday and it took me an hour to read through all this shit. No one cares about your penis mayweather. I dont even think any gay members that may be here would give a fuck. The bloods are for the board. You shouldnt even give a fuck about the store credit. Free shit is not what this board is about. Its about harm reduction. Learn some manners man. 250 posts and nothing has actually even happened. This is not a source board. Come here trying to get free shit is only going against what this place is even about. It is an open board though. If i was a source at this point i would be wondering why someone was so interested in the new domestic shop instead of just getting what i paid for. Thats just me though. I would be trying not to get arrested from someone who may be law enforcement going after my new domestic lab.

I'm sorry but are you going to post the results?
Here I ask you to post results and if you would have there wouldn't be all the b.s.
Well,if I claim it for credit later than you will be able to tie up my tag on here to my order. I was considering sending it in by email,but I am not sure that I am going to now since I do not want to be injecting something from someone that is potentially mad at me.
And here you come up with some crazy paranoid reply which tells me something isn't right.
Nobody done this but you.
You threatened members cussed everyone for asking you to post the bloods then you get mad because I don't pm you with a solution to offer.

Last edited:
It's true bud, you do seem to protect PCOM, just an honest observation.
Show me the proof, pharmacom is the big bad boogie man source everyone points to when this source screws up. If I'm a pharmacom guy, I'd be the worst shill ever, because I'm generally disliked around here. And unlike the group think mentality in this thread where everyone plays gtg bro groupthink, I don't give a shit

what in the fuck. I checked this shit before work yesterday and it took me an hour to read through all this shit. No one cares about your penis mayweather. I dont even think any gay members that may be here would give a fuck. The bloods are for the board. You shouldnt even give a fuck about the store credit. Free shit is not what this board is about. Its about harm reduction. Learn some manners man. 250 posts and nothing has actually even happened. This is not a source board. Come here trying to get free shit is only going against what this place is even about. It is an open board though. If i was a source at this point i would be wondering why someone was so interested in the new domestic shop instead of just getting what i paid for. Thats just me though. I would be trying not to get arrested from someone who may be law enforcement going after my new domestic lab.

Where do I ask for free shit? I never once did.

N
Here I ask you to post results and if you would have there wouldn't be all the b.s.

And here you come up with some crazy paranoid reply which tells me something isn't right.
You threatened members cussed everyone for asking you to post the bloods then you get mad because I don't pm you with a solution to offer.
Wrong, ppl created the shitstorm when they selected that pos elite to be their brewer, still trying to dig out of that shitstorm by blaming customers, you're a fraud

It's not a crazy paranoid reply. You demanded bloods like I owed you something,you have been having problems for 3 months having members complain non stop. Why play stupid like you don't know whats going on here? I asked you to PM me because my understanding was that you could email bloodwork over for the store credit.

Don't try to weasel your way out of this. That gear was underdosed and that is final. The shit storm started because people fish for likes around here instead of helping the community. Circle jerk around here means nothing,I have no idea who you have payed off on thinksteroids.

It's not a crazy paranoid reply. You demanded bloods like I owed you something,you have been having problems for 3 months having members complain non stop. Why play stupid like you don't know whats going on here? I asked you to PM me because my understanding was that you could email bloodwork over for the store credit.

Don't try to weasel your way out of this. That gear was underdosed and that is final. The shit storm started because people fish for likes around here instead of helping the community. Circle jerk around here means nothing,I have no idea who you have payed off on thinksteroids.
I didn't demand anything and you didn't ask me to pm you .
You need to stick to the facts because I can show you every single post.
I never demanded anything and was never disrespectful until you started cussing other customers and started making demands.

What credibility do you have here? I have been reading these forums since 2010,no idea who you are. So because you brown nose on here for a year,you are a respected member? Get the fuck out of here clown. You are a no one on this board. Pussies like yourself fishing for likes or rep on threads completely deface the community. If you aren't involved in this terrible situation GTFO the thread.
Eat a dick little man. That conversation had nothing to do with you. It was about making a point. Yes you’re right I have only been on here for a little while and in that short time I have developed more credibility and respect than you have since 2010. So fuck off. There is not a single person since your first post who gives a single fuck about you and what you have to say. Nice job jerk off.