PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@mayweather. What time on Tuesday do you take your shots?

I’m seriously trying to figure this out. But everything to the side for a moment and let’s just talk.
@mayweather. What time on Tuesday do you take your shots?

I’m seriously trying to figure this out. But everything to the side for a moment and let’s just talk.
@mayweather , take the time and talk to roger, he's a good guy(And I don't say that about many people), and I think both of you got caught up in a crappy situation. Just another shitstorm created by this two bit shit lab

@rpbb seriously dude just stop. I explained why no one cares about you what you say and you still missed the point. Got nothin more to say you at this point.

@mayweather i hope you read this because I’m being dead serious right now. Not sure if you read my post about how easy it is to scam but to be fair the flip side is I’m sure there are times when people with the best intentions get caught up in something that looks shady but wasn’t meant to be. Maybe that’s you. I’ll make you a deal because I’m always willing to listen to both sides. Contact analyzer and send your test off to be tested. Not only will that irrefutably prove that your gear was underdosed you will get another credit from PPL that will cover the cost of testing and you can apply it to another purchase. I’ll also match it. No bullshit. No lie. What do you say.

B
Once again you start with your lies either you can't read or you just like stirring up shit.
I asked him to post his bloodwork so I could help and he refused.
I will not beg anyone to let me help them you can keep twisting words and flat out lying it's not helping anyone but it has gotten you a new title.
"TROLL"
Blah blah blah, go feed your bullshit to someone who gives a shit what you think

@rpbb seriously dude just stop. I explained why no one cares about you what you say and you still missed the point. Got nothin more to say you at this point.

@mayweather i hope you read this because I’m being dead serious right now. Not sure if you read my post about how easy it is to scam but to be fair the flip side is I’m sure there are times when people with the best intentions get caught up in something that looks shady but wasn’t meant to be. Maybe that’s you. I’ll make you a deal because I’m always willing to listen to both sides. Contact analyzer and send your test off to be tested. Not only will that irrefutably prove that your gear was underdosed you will get another credit from PPL that will cover the cost of testing and you can apply it to another purchase. I’ll also match it. No bullshit. No lie. What do you say.
Ok, you've been here almost 4 months, everyone looks up to you because you know when to say gtg bro, fuck off

I mean you ripped me off and sold me underdosed test. Not saying I am a victim but you did rip me off.

Then why do you want the $75 credit for more of their gear? If i got subpar results on my blood work, i'd post them and then tell them to shove their underdosed gear up their asses.

I have almost nothing left..... I bought the gear expecting it to be underdosed,it isn't even the worse I have seen around here. I never expected to get compensation,people here have it all wrong or PPL has shills because the response I got on here in my opinion has not been reasonable.

I was just posting about my personal experience. To tell you the truth you can read all my post in this thread,and the crippling pip is enough to get upset about.I have no reason to lie and I can smell the BS out that some people here are trying to make me out to be a liar.

Why? I have no idea,I suspect they could be undercover shills. Ive seen some extremely shady shit over the years on steroid forums. I don't know 90% of the people talking shit to me,so I honestly don't know if they are shills or not. I know other UGL's on this forum have shills.

The smaller sources get trashed for fun from people that never even made a purchase. I find it extremely concerning how many people are blindly sticking up for Elite/PPL considering all that has transpired in the last 4 months.

Don't try to get smart with me boy,I was running elites beforehand. I don't know if you are a shill,but it's shady how adamant you are in trying to poke holes in my logic.

You know if you didn't answer everything like a douche bag people would be willing to back you. Had you came in made your claim posted bloods and laid out facts you'd already be squared away or we'd be all over panda.

You act like a fucking 10 year old if anyone asks you anything. We're supposed to take you at your word because you lurked since 2010.

The fact is they should've replaced anything elites sorry asses brewed for them.
You chose to pin it and act like a cunt to anyone who doesn't take you at your incomplete story.

Then why do you want the $75 credit for more of their gear? If i got subpar results on my blood work, i'd post them and then tell them to shove their underdosed gear up their asses.
They supposedly got a new brewer and I figured if I ever chose to use them again I would get the BW turned in at some point. Obviously no way I am doing that now since BW is on meso. PPL is just the brand,at the end of the day if it's a seperate guy he could potentially have good product in the future. If I go to a new lab it's a complete crapshoot if the gear will even be good. Anytime you order gear you take a risk in that regard. I liked elite's gear before he joined up with PPL.

I know PPL likes to play stupid,but why do people here act like it is impossible that Elite started shorting vials? He had PPL up his ass hurrying him to get a tremendous amount of orders in,what if he runs out of powder? You think PPL is going to just eat a month of loses? Fuck no. I am not sure why people here are acting disingenuous.

I have almost nothing left..... I bought the gear expecting it to be underdosed,it isn't even the worse I have seen around here. I never expected to get compensation,people here have it all wrong or PPL has shills because the response I got on here in my opinion has not been reasonable.

I was just posting about my personal experience. To tell you the truth you can read all my post in this thread,and the crippling pip is enough to get upset about.I have no reason to lie and I can smell the BS out that some people here are trying to make me out to be a liar.

Why? I have no idea,I suspect they could be undercover shills. Ive seen some extremely shady shit over the years on steroid forums. I don't know 90% of the people talking shit to me,so I honestly don't know if they are shills or not. I know other UGL's on this forum have shills.

The smaller sources get trashed for fun from people that never even made a purchase. I find it extremely concerning how many people are blindly sticking up for Elite/PPL considering all that has transpired in the last 4 months.
Actually, been saying that for months. Now the game is to wait for the weekly screwup by this lab, than wait for the rep and all his butt buddies to either go on the attack, or change the subject. Been here several years, and never saw a source screw up to this level, and be defended the way it is. Pretty good marketing campaign

Analyzer needs .2 ml. I’m actually trying to help you at this point. It’s about the truth right. Either you’re telling the truth or your not. I’m not saying that in a dick way. It’s just the facts at this point. So let’s try and get to the bottom of it. I’ve sent something off for testing that I had no interest in but there were a bunch of members who really could have benefited knowing the truth. So I took my time and my money and sent a sample off just so good guys on here knew what they were injecting. Do the same.

Analyzer needs .2 ml. I’m actually trying to help you at this point. It’s about the truth right. Either you’re telling the truth or your not. I’m not saying that in a dick way. It’s just the facts at this point. So let’s try and get to the bottom of it. I’ve sent something off for testing that I had no interest in but there were a bunch of members who really could have benefited knowing the truth. So I took my time and my money and sent a sample off just so good guys on here knew what they were injecting. Do the same.
Get lost, everything elite brewed should be considered shit and thrown out

Ok, you've been here almost 4 months, everyone looks up to you because you know when to say gtg bro, fuck off
Hahahahaha. Nope and nope. Niether one of those two statements are true. Can you really not see what’s wrong with you.

Trying to help me? Go fuck yourself. You are a nobody on this forum.You dont even have an anabolic supporter tag because you haven't donated shit. Send it to analyzer? Trying to help me with what moron? I don't care about your opinion of me,you are a NO one on this forum and a NO ONE in real life. Im not sending shit to analyzer,first because shipping that shit is illegal,and second because I paid for that shit and Im going to pin whats left you stupid fucking cock sucker.

No you are not respected on this forum,go get that anaboliclab tag first.

Well @mayweather I really think you lost it man. No one demanded anything we just suggested posting the bloodwork. And no one defended panda. In fact you just posted what you posted and keft. I don't even recall you saying anything(Maybe implied) about under dosed test or a credit or reimbursement or anything. The rep offered and you went off on some tangent about no trusting them, and being able to the your emailed bloods to your handle and cause some type of harm to you.

Again, I'm not defending panda I'm not a shill, according to you I'm only credible if I've ordered from panda and can confirm that I have ordered. But, you gotta see this from our perspective. Unbiased members perspective we need to see bloods and them bloods isn't even final because after that to be definitive we would've suggested sending it for testing. Bloodwork is like prelimanry testing like the regent tests cops use on crime scenes, they're inadmissible in court, but by that point whay would've Sent the drugs to be tested at a lab.

Either way I wish you the best. I never meant to imply you were scamming, I know I mightve. The whole story just seems strange.