PurplePandaLabs Test E 300 mg/mL - Bloodwork (Testosterone: 57 ng/dL, ref range: 249-836 ng/dL) - Feb 2022

Last year, I ordered 6 vials of Test E 300mg/mL from PuplePandaLabs.

I recently checked my test level on cruise (100 mg Test E per week, which is 50 mg twice weekly), and my testosterone level turned out to be 57 ng/dL (reference range: 249-836 ng/dL). I was shocked, so I rechecked again 3 days later and the result was 163 ng/dL. Both bloodworks were taken before I pinned on the respective day.

I'm so confused because on my previous cruise five months ago (150 mg Test E per week from the same batch I ordered, but different vial), my testosterone level was >1500 ng/dL. Bloodwork was taken 1 day after pinning.

Is it possible that this vial's testosterone decomposed/degraded during the lab analysis done by the customs for assessment of chemicals? Because this particular vial contained less volume and has a needle scar (tiny hole) on its stopper when it arrived, which I assume is caused by the assessment process done by the customs.

Could anyone please explain what might be happening in my case? I attached the pics of the vial and testosterone level from my bloodworks.

Vial.jpgVial 2.jpgStopper.jpg

1500 ng per dL (Sep 2021).png57.27 ng per dL (Feb 2022).png163.8 ng per dL (Feb 2022).png

I doubt degradation would really be the cause here unless that vial was subjected to SERIOUS light/heat stress and the others somehow weren't.

The discrepancy between the two tests is also odd unless you miraculously hit the lowest trough in the first and the tip of a peak in the second. 3x difference on the same dosing (even at E3.5D injections) really should not have that.

I doubt degradation would really be the cause here unless that vial was subjected to SERIOUS light/heat stress and the others somehow weren't.

The discrepancy between the two tests is also odd unless you miraculously hit the lowest trough in the first and the tip of a peak in the second. 3x difference on the same dosing (even at E3.5D injections) really should not have that.
ONLY this vial had a tiny hole on its stopper, all the other 5 vials were still sealed when they arrived.

I injected every Saturday and Tuesday, the 57 ng/dL was from last Saturday morning before I pinned, and the 163 ng/dl was from this Tuesday morning.

I still have a few vials of Test E, Test C, NPP and Primo from PPL, and I'd hate to throw them all. What's your most probable reasoning for my case?

ONLY this vial had a tiny hole on its stopper
The vial had a hole and wasn't sterile capped with a piece of metal over the stopper?!?

JFC, did you ask the source about this when you got it?

What's your most probable reasoning for my case?
Given that your other vials tested well and just the crazy fucked up one didn't, someone tampered with that shit vial in some way.

Last year, I ordered 6 vials of Test E 300mg/mL from PuplePandaLabs.

I recently checked my test level on cruise (100 mg Test E per week, which is 50 mg twice weekly), and my testosterone level turned out to be 57 ng/dL (reference range: 249-836 ng/dL). I was shocked, so I rechecked again 3 days later and the result was 163 ng/dL. Both bloodworks were taken before I pinned on the respective day.

I'm so confused because on my previous cruise five months ago (150 mg Test E per week from the same batch I ordered, but different vial), my testosterone level was >1500 ng/dL. Bloodwork was taken 1 day after pinning.

Is it possible that this vial's testosterone decomposed/degraded during the lab analysis done by the customs for assessment of chemicals? Because this particular vial contained less volume and has a needle scar (tiny hole) on its stopper when it arrived, which I assume is caused by the assessment process done by the customs.

Could anyone please explain what might be happening in my case? I attached the pics of the vial and testosterone level from my bloodworks.

View attachment 160868View attachment 160869View attachment 160870

View attachment 160871View attachment 160872View attachment 160873
Was there a vial cap on it or no? Also did the others have vial caps?

I’ve had a similar thing happen to me from another source… was taking 250mg/wk and my total test was 257 and my LH and FSH were in range. (I came off completely for 2 months before starting). I contacted the source and we sent it off to Jano and it was dosed at 274mg/ml. So the gear was good. I’m getting skeptical of these online lab testing sites, maybe the same happened to you….

Besides the low lab results, how do you feel?

Edit: I’d be very cautious of pinning a substance that came with a hole in the stopper like that though… best to reach out to PPL.

I’ve had a similar thing happen to me from another source… was taking 250mg/wk and my total test was 257 and my LH and FSH were in range. (I came off completely for 2 months before starting). I contacted the source and we sent it off to Jano and it was dosed at 274mg/ml. So the gear was good. I’m getting skeptical of these online lab testing sites, maybe the same happened to you….

Edit: I’d be very cautious of pinning a substance that came with a hole in the stopper like that though… best to reach out to PPL.
That was with pre made PPL test? I agree that the online lab testing sites can be screwy sometimes.I’ve always had mine done through my doctor *mainly because my insurance always covers it* I don’t really think any lab is going to fake something as cheap as testosterone.

What source was it

That was with pre made PPL test? I agree that the online lab testing sites can be screwy sometimes.I’ve always had mine done through my doctor *mainly because my insurance always covers it* I don’t really think any lab is going to fake something as cheap as testosterone.
Nah mine was from a source that is no longer around. I’ve thought about just going through my primary but it always seemed like more of a hassle to me. Starting to rethink it now though lol

The vial had a hole and wasn't sterile capped with a piece of metal over the stopper?!?

JFC, did you ask the source about this when you got it?

Given that your other vials tested well and just the crazy fucked up one didn't, someone tampered with that shit vial in some way.
Was there a vial cap on it or no? Also did the others have vial caps?
That particular vial was capped by a piece of metal and plastic vial cap, similar to the other 5 vials. The only difference is this vial has been opened and has a hole on its stopper, which I assumed is done by the customs. I thought that they drawed the liquid inside it to analyze the substance contained.

I'm not from the US, there is no online lab testing here. I did my bloodwork in a well-known clinic of my country. Never really felt much difference with high or low T, but I was panicking after seeing the number.

I'll try contacting PPL about this issue. Thanks for your suggestion.

That's why my brain is really f up rn. What could actually go wrong? The blood work is legit and the PPL gear is most likely not fake (I really hope so). The only thing that I can think of is that the one vial used by the customs for lab analysis is somehow ruined during whatever procedures they did.

I'm currently switching to PPL Test C, and will get bloodwork again in a few weeks to make sure it's legit. I'm afraid to use the remaining Test E vials due to this case.

What did PPL say about the opened vial? That would be a big "nope" for me and I would not be using that vial, but would have opened a fresh one.

What did PPL say about the opened vial? That would be a big "nope" for me and I would not be using that vial, but would have opened a fresh one.
I just emailed them a few mins ago, waiting for their response. I threw away that vial immediately after my last bloodwork. I won't be using any opened vial again next time, who knows what the customs did with that.

Dude. Customs had nothing to do with that hole.

Seriously.
The customs asked me to send the MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) and Certificate of Analysis (CoA) of the products, to which I do not respond. So they decided to do an "official assessment", which I assumed is some sort of lab analysis.

Again, I'm not from US like most people here. I'm from a third world country, so there might be differences of how things are done.