Puzzling. - lowish T_11.3 - Low FSH 1.0/0.7 pre TRT maybe? Clinic said no as unusual results?!?

Sleepy_in_space

I've been lurking for a year or two now. Felt shit for time so I had my T levels tested several times, but they always came back OK. So finally, last month, I went for a full hormone panel. The results though have only left me with more questions.

The latest, more comprehensive bloods showed my testosterone levels to be at their lowest, at 11.3 nmol/L. So I sent results to some TRT clinics (UK)

One doc at Leger clinic was decent, took the time back and forth but couldn't help because, i quote, "These results are very unusual -2 low fsh levels also low prolactin-because of this I feel you should see an endocrinologist who has an interest in testosterone because you may well need further investigations of pituitary function including an MRI pituitary"

Whats people's thoughts on the low FSH flag(s)? Which was the main thing the doctor at Leger Clinic pointed out. Can anyone here offer a hypothesis or any suggestions on what my next steps should be?

I am hoping TRT can raise most of my hormones as most are low rather than high but I know jack shit in reality. Because of this I’m in talks with another clinic although spenny $$$ and I will speak to a Doc this week, they should be able to tell me if TRT is a good shout or not.

Bloods attached. Cheers for looking.

Main issues (i think)
07/02/23 --- FSH 1.0U/L
23/02/23 ---- FSH 0.7U/L

See pics for the others.

Attachments

• Screenshot (105).png
    Screenshot (105).png
    178.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (113).png
    Screenshot (113).png
    207.1 KB · Views: 8