Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That is what I'm used to. However, I believe they mentioned packs being delayed. I was wondering if their was a new eta?
If I’m not mistaken that was one guy who happened to order during a Chinese holiday and didn’t get tracking updates like usual?
Just placed another order, so I’ll be interested in hearing more feedback on this.

If I’m not mistaken that was one guy who happened to order during a Chinese holiday and didn’t get tracking updates like usual?
Just placed another order, so I’ll be interested in hearing more feedback on this.
I also ordered during golden week. There was a 2 week delay to EU for me. Pack has started updating again since a few days.

Over time yes, just like anything else. I like to only use 1-2 times a week max and never back to back days. It can fuck with your sleep too so best to take it earlier in the day.

Not sure if you ever had the pre work out jacked 3d back in the day but dmaa was the main ingredient in it.

The focus, energy and drive it gives you is unmatched imo, but use sparingly.
Sorry for the late reply, but what were your dosages with DMAA?

Is the 200mg primo extremely hard to tolerate pip-wise? Don't like to shoot large quantities of oil so i would prefer the higher concentration but not sure about how hard the pip will be to tolerate.

Is the 200mg primo extremely hard to tolerate pip-wise? Don't like to shoot large quantities of oil so i would prefer the higher concentration but not sure about how hard the pip will be to tolerate.
I noticed no difference with QD 200 and the Pharmacom 100 I used previously, but I do mix it with my test

NAD+ raw powder , any suggestions how to use it? Just swallow, or sublingual absorbtion or mix with bacteriostatic water somehow?
Sublingual is going to be the way to do it. Get a small microdose spoon and put the powder under your tongue. Some people take a lot, like 1g a day of NMN or NR, so NAD+ may be similar but I don't know that for sure. I usually just use 50mg of NMN at a time.