Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi. How is your success with international orders (middle Europe)? I ask because customs laws are much stricter since 2021...You have it sorted somehow? Thanks.

Hi. How is your success with international orders (middle Europe)? I ask because customs laws are much stricter since 2021...You have it sorted somehow? Thanks.
you always have the option to you the reship service which i would advise if you live in a more strict country regarding customs

Just hit ignore and move on. Most of them realized that their source buddy ain't gonna give them a dime for their "services" and stopped. The few that remained are either alt accounts of cock sucking sources or just plain dumbfucks.
Who was being compensated, you clown shoe wearing mother fucker? If anybody is getting kickbacks, it's you, bitch.

I'm going to laugh my ass off the day you fuck up and @Millard bans your stupid ass for being yet another shill account in the qsc thread.

I will not be surprised when the day comes but I will certainly enjoy it.

Until then, douchebag.

Ya had to block Madbrat, we need to eliminate all highscool kids, people who constantly bash others , have zero respect for anyone let alone themselves
This is only board in 20 years + I’ve been on that is this bad. . Moving on .. are there any mods on this board ? Do
Some work

Who was being compensated, you clown shoe wearing mother fucker? If anybody is getting kickbacks, it's you, bitch.

I'm going to laugh my ass off the day you fuck up and @Millard bans your stupid ass for being yet another shill account in the qsc thread.

I will not be surprised when the day comes but I will certainly enjoy it.

Until then, douchebag.

I'll say that I like QSC. I've stuck up for QSC before. Anyone can read that. But that "narta" person is highly suspicious and deserves investigation. I'll leave it at that.

I'll say that I like QSC. I've stuck up for QSC before. Anyone can read that. But that "narta" person is highly suspicious and deserves investigation. I'll leave it at that.
He's a loser schill who wears masks alone in his car and has 5 boosters.

Ya had to block Madbrat, we need to eliminate all highscool kids, people who constantly bash others , have zero respect for anyone let alone themselves
This is only board in 20 years + I’ve been on that is this bad. . Moving on .. are there any mods on this board ? Do
Some work
Go back to your source boards then, chump. This is a harm reduction forum, for the record.

Anyone else find it hard to train intensely while on semaglutide? Having food sitting in my stomach mid leg workout is AIDS
No. And in all honesty why do you eat right before the workout? Did you just recently start with semaglutide and your body is not yet used to it?

Some work
I've probably been here longer than you've had hair on your nuts, junior.

Cut the bullshit.

Reverse psychology isn't going to work. Don't fuck up and login from the wrong ip, my little frog buddy.