Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Every time i try to send payment it says system error and then i got an email saying payment for my order failed. Every other time its been easy. I think i typed the back of the card wrong the first time and now it wont work. This happen to anyone else? Do i need to get a new link for payment or just keep re typing my card over and over again until it works haha

Every time i try to send payment it says system error and then i got an email saying payment for my order failed. Every other time its been easy. I think i typed the back of the card wrong the first time and now it wont work. This happen to anyone else? Do i need to get a new link for payment or just keep re typing my card over and over again until it works haha
if you used to receive the link on a protonmail, it happens, you just need to send a new email, and will send you a new alibaba link.
If it keeps failing, in this case you choose another payemnt option.

What do you do to ensure that heavy metals like lead, cadmium, mercury, and arsenic are not in your raws?

Do you have any tests to prove that heavy metals have been removed?

What do you do to ensure that heavy metals like lead, cadmium, mercury, and arsenic are not in your raws?

Do you have any tests to prove that heavy metals have been removed?
have you checked prices on heavy metals today? customers should practice gratitude to receive extra valuable goods such as free heavy metal in steroid product, dear

It was because the bank blocked my card for suspicious activity and didn't tell me but i got it to work now after 20 tries lmao

Odd, it usually works on the 19th try lol
They usually text me after it goes through the first time to confirm it was me but this time i got no text and thought i just had bad internet connection or something lmfao

Hi, couple of pages before you mentioned adding new products. Do you have interests in adding some Pre Workout stimulants? such as 2-Aminoisoheptane, Eria Jarensis (N-Phenethyl Dimethylamine), Kigelia Africana, methylliberine...

Got my package today. How do I know this is Primo and 100 mg/ml? No label like wtf? How do you make sure that u send the right product with no label?
Dude we’ve been through this before with other members. Get with the program nerd.

Actually no it’s poison, don’t inject it it’ll make your dick even smaller!

Edit:spelling correction. Don’t want to confuse my no label man any further.

Is the GHK CU listed under the peptides the injectable form?

Also which is quicker to U.S. China post or US reship?

Last edited:
have you checked prices on heavy metals today? customers should practice gratitude to receive extra valuable goods such as free heavy metal in steroid product, dear

No one has corrected you yet, so I will assume this is official policy.

QingDao is proud to plesent you to the most trusted heavy metals in your steroids.

Our test lesurts show to have we the finest of arsenic and lead for your health testing ats the highest potency in the industry.

Last edited: