Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For some reason I had 5 emails asking me the same question these last 48 hours and 1 private message lol.

Unfortunately we don't have it, and now I am curious for what it is used
It's an SNDRI, Tony Huge made a video saying it's the GOAT drug for appetite suppression, so you can expect everyone to start fapping about it violently for the next month or two.

Supporting hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other designated sector of society.
He abandoned his wife and daughter because he apparently wanted a son... Like I said.. POS
He is arab and beat his wife. What more is to say about him?
I am not someone who go after stereotypes but I can count on one hand the arabs I know and they are decent

Exact ETA no
But some goods will be sent next week, no oils yet, just hgh and maybe some peptides.
You will include ghrp 6 in peptides? I don't know how much of a hot seller will be or not tbh
I made a international order but I forgot to buy some kits and until I made another one it will be at least 4-5 months...

All over youtube. Recordings were also released revealing how much of a psychopath he really is.

I mean the dude is smart as fuck. Usually people that bring alot of value have hella issues. They either get on board or they don’t.

I have a question if anyone can help this dumbass (me).
In my country there is only sterile water for injection, there isn't comercial bac water (you can use the sterile one to inject, but isn't advisable to let it sit on a vial for longer than a day I think).
My question is. If I buy BA (benzyl alcohol) and put in the sterile vial of peptide and sterile water, do I need to filter it or can I just pour it in.
Is it really too risky to let the sterile water without BA for 5 days on the vial (time it would take for me to use the full hgh vial).

I have a question if anyone can help this dumbass (me).
In my country there is only sterile water for injection, there isn't comercial bac water (you can use the sterile one to inject, but isn't advisable to let it sit on a vial for longer than a day I think).
My question is. If I buy BA (benzyl alcohol) and put in the sterile vial of peptide and sterile water, do I need to filter it or can I just pour it in.
Is it really too risky to let the sterile water without BA for 5 days on the vial (time it would take for me to use the full hgh vial).
I know what you saying. It's the same here.
What I did is I draw the whole vial in a syringe and use 1ml or however I needed to reconstituted the peptides and what it has left I let it in the syringe until next time I use.
It's 5ml vial what is available here.

I mean the dude is smart as fuck. Usually people that bring alot of value have hella issues. They either get on board or they don’t.
The dude is not smart as fuck. He reads books and offers his interpretation. ANYONE can do that. It doesn’t make you smart.

What gets me is doctors talking about the same things in an evidence based context get a fraction of the views but people will blindly follow these clowns advice because they take pictures with hot girls and curse a lot. Then you get these weird trends mistaken for conventional wisdom all based in anecdotes.