Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The dude is not smart as fuck. He reads books and offers his interpretation. ANYONE can do that. It doesn’t make you smart.

What gets me is doctors talking about the same things in an evidence based context get a fraction of the views but people will blindly follow these clowns advice because they take pictures with hot girls and curse a lot. Then you get these weird trends mistaken for conventional wisdom all based in anecdotes.
This sums up all of the YouTube Z list E-celebs nicely. If a dude has a YouTube channel everyone takes their word as gospel. I cannot stand these people. 99.99% are liars with some hidden agenda. Like that ugly mother fucker MPMD. Dude is 28 but looks 58 from taking all these random drugs he googled for 5 minutes on Wikipedia. And people listen to this mf lol.

Might be a silly question but how is everyone reconstituting the 2mg vials of semaglutide ? 1ml BAC water in to the vial would mean 0.1ml = 0.2mg - how are people getting 0.25mg doses ?

Might be a silly question but how is everyone reconstituting the 2mg vials of semaglutide ? 1ml BAC water in to the vial would mean 0.1ml = 0.2mg - how are people getting 0.25mg doses ?
Use an insulin syringe with 100 or 50 units per 1ml. Easy to dose.

Last edited:
I use .5 ml of bac water for every shot no matter the dosage. I tried 1ml also and see no difference. I use .5 ml to save water.

No, 1ml is usually 100IU or 50IU. I have never seen a 1ml syringe with just 10IU, at least not in Europe.

I have a question if anyone can help this dumbass (me).
In my country there is only sterile water for injection, there isn't comercial bac water (you can use the sterile one to inject, but isn't advisable to let it sit on a vial for longer than a day I think).
My question is. If I buy BA (benzyl alcohol) and put in the sterile vial of peptide and sterile water, do I need to filter it or can I just pour it in.
Is it really too risky to let the sterile water without BA for 5 days on the vial (time it would take for me to use the full hgh vial).

Read this post
Post in thread 'EU domestic source talk' EU domestic source talk

What do you do to ensure that heavy metals like lead, cadmium, mercury, and arsenic are not in your raws?

Do you have any tests to prove that heavy metals have been removed?

Answer the question, lady.

Are you trying to poison us or not?!

At least 2 other vendors on here claim to remove heavy metals.

I'm not buying jack**** from you unless you take out the heavy metals.

Answer the question, lady.

Are you trying to poison us or not?!

At least 2 other vendors on here claim to remove heavy metals.

I'm not buying jack**** from you unless you take out the heavy metals.
mr heavy metals, i think buying pharmaceutical raws from some random dude on internet and then proceeding to inject them in yourself is not for you.