Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm still waiting for my tracking, it has been a week, last time it was provided immediately.
Hi,

I don't know you. I can't make links between your meso pseudos and your orders unless you have ordered via private message or your pseudo match your protonmail pseudo.

Posting this won't speed the process, if you received previous time your tracking immediately, then it was generated immediately, if now not, it means it's not available yet, so you are adviced to wait patiently.

All emails get answers.

Communication is quite bad, I mean when I have to ask question of buying etc I get immediate response, after paying it's a fuckfest where I'm lucky if I get an answer.

You should @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals do better on this department.
I didn't send them any email to ask for tracking number. They said when I paid that it will be send and I waited. 12 days later I got the tracking number
After you pay you wait. When one tracking number is available they will send to your email.

I'm still waiting for my tracking, it has been a week, last time it was provided immediately.
I had this happen to me. If you didn’t specify your shipping method in your order, either china post or reship service, then they will likely send it via reship. Don’t worry you’ll get your tracking ~2 weeks. I still received my package through the reship service in under 4 weeks

I had this happen to me. If you didn’t specify your shipping method in your order, either china post or reship service, then they will likely send it via reship. Don’t worry you’ll get your tracking ~2 weeks. I still received my package through the reship service in under 4 weeks
Of course I have specified reship service, paid close to 100$ for that.

I'll wait then.

It's not coffee, ephedrine or cocaine to feel something...

Anadrol is one of the few where you actually have a feel. Taking it for a full week already now. Weight didn't go really up. Don't notice much strength gains. Don't have any appetite or fatigue issues either.

Anadrol is one of the few where you actually have a feel. Taking it for a full week already now. Weight didn't go really up. Don't notice much strength gains. Don't have any appetite or fatigue issues either.
Man it's one week only. Need more time.
It's not something magic and it's not I pop a pill and I will get bigger and stronger by default
There are a lot of variables.
Don't know your stats and what are you taking but 50mg general speaking is not something huge also
And once again it's only one week

Small snippet from online: "The reason for the use of “Sterile alcohol” is because IPA is not Sporicidal or Fungicidal. In fact, the practice of using non-sterile alcohol for injectable applications is condemned by most Microbiological and Sterilization experts"

If you want sterile bac water you should run it through a .22 micron filter after mixing your solution.

Thanks.

@HB_22 any thoughts on this statement?

Thanks.

@HB_22 any thoughts on this statement?
This is partly correct in the sense that anything floating around in the benzyl alcohol (or bac water as the finished product) like dust or whatever would make it not steril. Yet I highly doubt any fungal or virus would survive the contact with benzyl alcohol, let alone be able to grow. There's tons of underground labs that do a shitty job at filtering their stuff or it gets contaminated in the following process by transfering oils to the vials, yet their customers dont see any infection mostly due to the use of benzyl alcohol.

The abbrevation "IPA" means isopropyalcohol and not benzyl alcohol.