Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I just heard from a supplier in China that they are being told they can no longer ship out orders.

"Now China customs restrict exporting from China. It is no chance for us to delivery now."

Is this true and if so can you explain what is going on?

Thanks.
For the lines we are using we didn't hear that. Shipping continue in a normal way like before.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Any comment on this? Seems like bullshit to me, (no offense OP), just don't see how restricting exports are going to help a flagging Chinese economy right now.

Fuck I really question if China and the USA would even stop doing business if China invaded Taiwan and the US got involved on the other side.
Maybe they are having some other problems and telling him the customs excuse which can be understandable if they are selling banned products or having some issues because of covid restrictions, now many suppliers are shorted, including us for some products because of covid.

if you order RU58841 solution from us
1 kit 10x10ml $75
you just apply it normally like any hair care.

If you bought RU raw and willing to apply it, you can use the same recipe we are using

I got it as a solution from you but can't find a usefull Information how to put it on hair. How to dosege it - for example - how much sulution at 1cm2 of head?

mg for mg, QSC semaglutide feels way better than PS. I got super nauseous on PS sema, this one, barely any.
When I used the Ozempic pens, I had some nausea. On QSC, I don't have nausea. I don't know if that is because I am now somewhat tolerant to Semaglutide, or if QSC is weaker than Ozempic.

Perhaps you have tolerance to Semaglutide from using the other one and that is why you have no nausea now?

Maybe they are having some other problems and telling him the customs excuse which can be understandable if they are selling banned products or having some issues because of covid restrictions, now many suppliers are shorted, including us for some products because of covid.

That's kind of what I assumed as well, thank you for alleviating any concerns there.