Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thanks for the help, just a few questions, it's a 10g min? What about shipping fees? Do you ship to NM USA? Is it all in powder form? What type of payment is accepted? How fast is shipping? How do I place an order?

Thanks
10g MOQ

shipping fee to USA $39

All these are powder form

Payments methods
Alibaba: Credit/Debit Card, Wire transfer, Apple pay, Google Pay
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD), Chinese (RMB)
Alipay, Paysend, WeChat, Wise transfer
Bitcoin (charged extra 8%), USDT TRC20

Order by email: qingdao.rep@protonmail.com

I got it as a solution from you but can't find a usefull Information how to put it on hair. How to dosege it - for example - how much sulution at 1cm2 of head?
Just measure 1mL and apply it to a freshly showered head....
1mL = 50mg (iirc)

Last edited:
To hgh and metformin users if taking metformin how should you take it with hgh? Talking time frame in conjunction with hgh shot. Thanks

To hgh and metformin users if taking metformin how should you take it with hgh? Talking time frame in conjunction with hgh shot. Thanks
Doesn't matter, take the metformin around the high carb meals. Anything else makes no sense.

I can confirm qsc's pt141 works. 3mg and have been walking around with a hard on for 2 days! Way better then a "mainstream" canadian produced pruduct I tried. Just sayin.
Good to know, I have some sitting there from my last order, been keen to try it when I have the time to for a 2 day hard on.

Doesn't matter, take the metformin around the high carb meals. Anything else makes no sense.

That makes more sense for something like acarbose. Metformin works differently and causes fatigue in some people so they prefer to take it in the evening. Should still reduce 24-hour glucose AUC even if your high carb meals are earlier in the day.

@gobig2

That makes more sense for something like acarbose. Metformin works differently and causes fatigue in some people so they prefer to take it in the evening. Should still reduce 24-hour glucose AUC even if your high carb meals are earlier in the day.

@gobig2
Dafuq? Metformin extended release max 12 hours active in your blood, metforming Instant release 6 hours. Your information are... Just bullshit. Go Google metformin.and how it works.

What kind of metformin do I have from QSC long or short? It did lower my bg a little but 400mg a day gave me the shits pretty bad and I felt a little fatigue so I stopped after a week.

What kind of metformin do I have from QSC long or short? It did lower my bg a little but 400mg a day gave me the shits pretty bad and I felt a little fatigue so I stopped after a week.
It's simply Metformin HCL with no time release agents. Both XR and IR versions use metformin HCL, but the extended release version uses HPMC as a agent to extend the releasing time.

I think you're supposed to get over the bathroom issue but idk how long it takes