Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I was asked to ask if you all have silver sulfadiazine? EC no: 244-834-5, and CID 452254. I only ask because I know you all have a ton of stuff you don’t list to keep the list short.

I here what your saying completely because it’s totally true everyone responds differently to compounds. But also factor in nutrition as well. People forget alll to often how much diet effects compounds as well. Perfect example : bro I’m running 1g test/600eq/50mg adrol and only gained a few pounds this month, it must be bunk. Response: well what are your calories over maintence? What’s your macro profile? What’s your sleeping schedule look like? Lots of factors is all I’m saying.
I’ve been the person above when I started so that’s why I’m pointing it out. You think certain compound just isn’t for you? Well are you outtin the work in food wise? You can’t just put in weight from thin air! You need to feed the machine
Valid point. I would say getting enough food is the hardest part of getting big. The drugs are easy, I enjoy hard training, but eating is sometimes a struggle because I don't like walking around bloated 24-7.

I do get some results from test and anadrol (anavar not so much). I've put on lots of weight, about 30 pounds this year. Just hitting a plateau right now I guess because my weight is staying about the same. This current run of anadrol has got my strength up and I look better but the number on the scale has actually went down about 5 pounds. Probably need to take a step back and change some things.

Missing the days where my orders to Australia would come through without issues. Can't order anymore as the last 2 are most definitely seized. A domestic Australia source would be next level. I highly doubt they can pull it off here though.

Missing the days where my orders to Australia would come through without issues. Can't order anymore as the last 2 are most definitely seized. A domestic Australia source would be next level. I highly doubt they can pull it off here though.
yes man... I've heard about australian customs... so strict...

Brazil is more light... but still too much strict in comparison to another countries...

The special line is domestic delivery
A few months ago I've placed an order with you @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ... using standard shipping...

Everything is ok, according to my experience...

Arrived in 4 weeks (good time to standard shipping)...

But home delivery would still be better...

I never used special shipping to buy raw powders... only supplements, many years ago (fast but expensive and I believe international dhl, international fedex is not a good idea, I heard bad news from other people that used this... a lot of packs seized)

Sounds great to hear that you offer domestic delivery as special line to Brazil. Indeed fantastic. A warehouse makes things faster, lower the risks, and guarantee the deliver.

Placed my reship order on the weekend.
My last one was either lost in traffic or seized by customs (no warning/letter received yet).
The source offered full reship in case I placed a new order of similar cost of the seized/lost one and we solve everything in two days, nice communication.
Will be waiting for the tracking number (received on the same week last time I ordered) and hope that the special line speed up the process instead of the slow postNL one.
Will keep you guys updated.