Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Covid? 2 and half years later still talks of Covid lol. Ok. Ya the flu ok. Covid is another way of saying we can’t work, we can’t ship on time, stay inside , lol. Oh ya it’s flu season time scare everyone again for the 3rd year in a row. Gotta raise prices Covid SMH. Poor world we live in. Hopefully the morons that run this World waste away sooner then later.

Last edited:
Covid? 2 and half years later still talks of Covid lol. Ok. Ya the flu ok. Covid is another way of saying we can’t work, we can’t ship on time, stay inside , lol. Oh ya it’s flu season time scare everyone again for the 3rd year in a row. Gotta raise prices Covid SMH. Poor world we live in. Hopefully the morons that run this World waste away sooner then later.

You do realize China has some of the most draconian COVID restrictions? Entire cities still get shut down and closed off.

Not sure what the point of your soapbox rant was.

China is having a bad outbreak right now.

God your fucking ignorant.

It wasn’t meant at anyone. It’s better then most of you ripping eachother apart like a bunch of 12yr olds ..sorry to hear China , maybe you shouldn’t of started the entire problem. Go get your vaccines , they work ;)

hi, I'm currently on qsc 1.5iu for a week and my cts are uncomfortable, I wanted to go to 3-4iu, but I don't know if it's possible, how long should I stay on 1.5iu? do you think the body will adapt?

hi, I'm currently on qsc 1.5iu for a week and my cts are uncomfortable, I wanted to go to 3-4iu, but I don't know if it's possible, how long should I stay on 1.5iu? do you think the body will adapt?

It took me a while to get to 3iu, even when splitting the dose. Still get side effects like tingling/numbness. I think tolerance to hGH sides are very individual. Some people do >10iu and don't have any problems. But I also think lower doses aren't useless, so I'm sticking with 3iu for now. Might try 2x2iu in the future.