Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Weird they have always given me a tracking number. What did they say they lost it or something or forgot to keep it?
No bro, just exist scamming him for his huge order of 1 kit of tren...

Obviously my explanation for him that his tracking will only be generated when his order is already at the warehouse is not enough for him and it has not convinced him, so I let him think whatever he wants (exit scam, parcel has not left china etc.. )

It’s an anti ageing cell protector, natural productions slows as we age, somewhat similar to HGH in a handful of way I guess.

Crazy expensive too.

Obviously my explanation for him that his tracking will only be generated when his order is already at the warehouse is not enough for him and it has not convinced him, so I let him think whatever he wants (exit scam, parcel has not left china etc.. )
Thank you for the explanation. I haven't been up to date on all the changes in the shipping . Now can I get in on that free reship service on my next order?

I’ve ordered multiple times and have also provided good feedback and plenty of it. The first negative feedback I provide and I get banned from ordering. Even when I’m trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and put in another 600$ order.
Yea I ordered some tren and something else but they had ran out of stock on some old stock they had left and only had the tren left.

I’ve ordered multiple times and have also provided good feedback and plenty of it. The first negative feedback I provide and I get banned from ordering. Even when I’m trying to give them the benefit of the doubt and put in another 600$ order.
Yea I ordered some tren and something else but they had ran out of stock on some old stock they had left and only had the tren left.
You are not banned from ordering. And it's not what we call negative feedback.
You ordered during the golden week.
Order shipped first week after holidays.
I announced that many changes will be regarding trackings, some can be provided in few days, some in 2 weeks, and some only when the parcel is given to USPS. You don't wanna accept this, no problem.
It's been 3 weeks now.
Now your kit arrived to US warehouse.
Will be delivered next week.
Once received, and make sure you won't be pain in the ass for your next order, and not bothering me 1 month after payment, then I can accept your order, if we don't agree on it, I can't accept your order.

Once received, and make sure you won't be pain in the ass for your next order, and not bothering me 1 month after payment, then I can accept your order, if we don't agree on it, I can't accept your order.
Look I won’t be a pain in the ass just calling out what seemed strange to me. The reship service may have been in effect before the official announcement but I was under the impression it was something I had to opt for before and after your announcement. But now I know and everyone else does now too that they should specify the shipping method they want.

I have an increasing demand on NAD+ and many orders placed lately of this product, can some of you guys tell me what's used for?
NAD+ can directly and indirectly influence many key cellular functions, including metabolic pathways, DNA repair, chromatin remodelling, cellular senescence and immune cell function. These cellular processes and functions are critical for maintaining tissue and metabolic homeostasis and for healthy ageing

Usual dosage is 100mg but most commonly used iv not im.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan apparently was given it—in an injectable form—by his doctor when he had Covid. It’s one of those ‘it can’t hurt’ sort of supplements. I took the oral version when I had Covid as well, no idea if it helped or not.
I've read somewhere that it can act as an accelerant if you already have cancerous cells. I was researching it and that stopped me from experimenting with it.

I have an increasing demand on NAD+ and many orders placed lately of this product, can some of you guys tell me what's used for?
It's used as an anti-aging supplement. It's very difficult to source and pure products are difficult to get. A lot of people have gotten ripped off so beware of whoever supplies you.

It's confusing because there is NR(Nicotinamide riboside), NMN(Nicotinamide mononucleotide) and NAD+(Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide).

I find that regular oral niacinamide will replenish NAD+ in most people.

Thanks, and it is popular in injectable form? what are common dosages?
oral works pretty good. Ive used the swanson NADH sublingual and it works quite well imo.Either its placebo or it makes a difference in energy levels etc.
Ive bought your mots-c 25mg kits because one of its mechanisms is also to increase NAD levels. For me, better energy levels and recovery time is down (not muscular recovery but cns, i feel fresher after heavy sessions compared to without MOTs-c)

imo, no need for injectable forms. Enough studies that show oral works pretty good..

Quick review on the anavar tabs 20mg. My girlfriend ( who is quite lazy and not good with diets and no consistent training) used 3 weeks 10mg (half tab) of anavar and 2 weeks 20mg of anavar a day. Probably lost around 4kg kg of fat ( from 51 to 47kg) while building some muscle around the legs and glutes. Horny more often. Little bit more lethargic. I'm positive if she worked out hard and had a good diet the results would have been better and probably looked like a fitness model lol. So conclusion satisfied with the anavar tabs 20mg.

Quick review on the anavar tabs 20mg. My girlfriend ( who is quite lazy and not good with diets and no consistent training) used 3 weeks 10mg (half tab) of anavar and 2 weeks 20mg of anavar a day. Probably lost around 4kg kg of fat ( from 51 to 47kg) while building some muscle around the legs and glutes. Horny more often. Little bit more lethargic. I'm positive if she worked out hard and had a good diet the results would have been better and probably looked like a fitness model lol. So conclusion satisfied with the anavar tabs 20mg.
No pics?!?