Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I
That’s normal man.

Tracking doesn’t update many times when shipping thru China mail system. It will only update once it lands in US.

This is not just QSC, but ordering anything from China in general tracking sucks in my experience.
never got tracking. I’ve ordered many times international from plenty of sources. Including this one. In which I did get tracking that wouldn’t update from those other sources that’s not the problem.

I

never got tracking. I’ve ordered many times international from plenty of sources. Including this one. In which I did get tracking that wouldn’t update from those other sources that’s not the problem.

Are you doing the warehouse reship method or straight to your house method?

That’s normal man.

Tracking doesn’t update many times when shipping thru China mail system. It will only update once it lands in US.

This is not just QSC, but ordering anything from China in general tracking sucks in my experience.
This is fucked up then. I swear tracking from China to EU works like a charm. There's like a million tracking updates on its way to my door step.

I ordered during 'the golden week' and if I'm understanding the tracking correctly it departed heading to USA like a week ago. Maybe the China Post was backed up from holiday??

I

I could be wrong, but when QSC made a post talking about all the changes to his business model. I could've swore I read some thing about tracking information will not be issued for at least a couple weeks or something like that.

Can somebody tell me if raws come vacuum sealed? Like are the gtg right into the freezer for storage?
My Test E raws were double bagged in ziplock bags and wrapped up in bubble wrap. Ordered in the summer, so it did soak up some moisture from humidity.
I store them in airtight containers with moisture absorbing packets. They’ve dried out and look good. The brew is flawless. Been running that for a few months now.

I could be wrong, but when QSC made a post talking about all the changes to his business model. I could've swore I read some thing about tracking information will not be issued for at least a couple weeks or something like that.
If you haven’t read everything up until now about it then you are just talking to talk.
Read post 20,091 and 20,099. Explains all including everything they have said themselves.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I have started BPC-157 at 500mcg/day in one shot for overall health repairment and rejuvenation rather than a specific injured area. Doing SubQ shot.

My question at 215-220lbs is this a good dosage? How long should I run this? I was planning 6 months minimum.

Anyone else who has used BPC-157 feel free to chime in. Thanks

I ran BPC-157 and TB-500 same dose to heal a pec tear. Can't say for sure but I think it healed faster than it would've otherwise. Was back to full strength in about 2 months.

I was doing local injections directly into the damaged pec muscle but have since learned other people just use it subQ and it acts systemically.

Nov 3rd will be week 4 with no update or tracking of my last order. Ordered on the 4th and supposedly shipped on the 6th.
You may still get it. Last order I had a Chinese tracking number from QSC that didn't update.Saw a USA tracking number updated in my informed shipping email. Later I received my package with the USA tracking number. So after the package arrived I then checked the international tracking number and it updated to as delivered as well. So some of the international shipments are issued two tracking numbers. On my package I know why it was issued two tracking numbers but I don't want to say too much because of security but it makes sense and it was totally normal.

Last edited:
You may still get it. Last order I had a Chinese tracking number from QSC that didn't update.Saw a USA tracking number updated in my informed shipping email. Later I received my package with the USA tracking number. So after the package arrived I then checked the international tracking number and it updated to as delivered as well. So some of the international shipments are issued two tracking numbers. On my package I know why it was issued two tracking numbers but I don't want to say too much because of security but it makes sense and it was totally normal.
I don’t have a tracking number and they apparently don’t have one to provide.

Page 1005 post 20,091 and 20,099. Some long posts but it explains everything
Still confused. Haha...read it a few times.So if we order international no tracking now? Tracking only on reship service? I have used both services and got tracking every time. Which service has no tracking? I don't wanna accidentally use that on next time. Thanks.

Still confused. Haha...read it a few times.So if we order international no tracking now? Tracking only on reship service? I have used both services and got tracking every time. Which service has no tracking? I don't wanna accidentally use that on next time. Thanks.
So basically on the 17th they said they are providing a “reship” service for free to USA. That means they ship to their person or warehouse in the US then ship it to you from there. This method they don’t provide tracking until 2 weeks. They said you can request this service but instead are just randomly selecting people who don’t specifically request china post to partake in this method. I ordered before this method was supposedly implemented and before they actually charged to use this service I believe. Before they said they only use china post as it’s 100% pass rate in their intro but in email say they ship it a few different ways and if you don’t specify how you want it shipped they will pick for you when china post should be default method from their intro and the other service wasn’t free before. So I’m not sure why they supposedly used their reship service my order on the 6th when they hadn’t even offered this new free reship service that you are supposed to request but will select for you if you don’t. It all seems strange to me. I’ve been ordering for a few buddies otherwise I wouldn’t even give a fuck.