Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone

Just to say what is worth for this source as far as it goes till now with me

I have just made my third order with him and i paid this morning and I’ve chosen the EU SPECIAL LINE as always

And

I GOT THE TRACKING NUMBER TODAY SAME DAY LESS THEN 10 hours!! Without me asking for it or anything just like that so just to make it clear because till now everything went smooth and nice with him and he is always responsive and polite with me as i treat him with respect ..

So for what it worth .. just because i see so many negative always so to give him the credit he deserves, i had to say my own and truly experience with him

Thanks ~

Just a side note

I’m not attacking anyone or accusing anyone of anything

I ONLY THANKS GOD THAT I’M FROM THE LUCKY ONES WHO GETS THEIR STUFF SMOOTHLY Till now

But just to say, QSC Who gets me back to meso as you can see i have an (you can say) old profile and i was inactive around here for long period of time, and this source who gets me back active on meso, and i’m not the only one .. so i just want to say the good things that i get from him because he deserves it, as others says the negative i feel obligated to say my own good experience. :)

probably by consuming less kcals than his body requires for maintenance.
How long until people realize it aint the drugs that dictates if you lose weight or not?
Lol i completely understand that. I guess my point is why the fuck would you take all of that to cut? Don’t get smart with me lol I’ve seen the dumb posts you make too. Here and other boards.

Lol i completely understand that. I guess my point is why the fuck would you take all of that to cut? Don’t get smart with me lol I’ve seen the dumb posts you make too. Here and other boards.
“I said something dumb but you said something dumb on another board!”

M@NU's posts are great. He consistently contributes quality information. Where is he posting dumb posts? What are these dumb posts?

jesus whats your ai on that?

10mg QSC aromasin EOD plus caber .5mg every 3 days. Also had run Nolva during mid cycle as an extra precaution. Pulling bloods this week or next to see what I need to adjust.

I don’t usually experience problems with high estrogen going all the way back in the day.

High dose test + Ment, interesting. I would grow some nice tits with it for sure

I’m lucky in that regard, I don’t get much estrogen related side effects especially with QSC HGH keeping the water and fat off the body. This is my 2nd time running HGH and god damn fat just melts off. I could eat McDonald’s happy meals and still have veins running all thru my arms and a flat stomach.

The only thing I notice is that on 19-nors a gland/lump in breast gets slightly tender. Now at first I thought it was gyno, but a lack of growth and other sides points more to a lipoma.

Mind if I ask how in the absolute fuck have you lost weight on this?

Because I lost fat and excess water? Im up on all my lifts, muscle loss was minimal thankfully. I was 235 and now am 215. It was a recomp that I turned into a cut once I saw the HGH working overtime to take away the fat.