Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

PIP for about 2 days after 1ml of NPP in the shoulders, but nearly none when pinned ventro.
Also I’ve emailed about tracking and was sent a tracking number that is from an old order. I sent the order number from Alibaba, waiting for the tracking number from what I ordered 10/06.
Haven’t been very responsive but I’m assuming they are pretty busy right now. Also trying to place another big order but still haven’t received my order from 3 weeks ago. Which is fine just would like the tracking to see what’s up with it.

One of the vials I opened had a the rubber stopper like this, all weird cropped in the middle. And it looks a little bit wet of oil. Did someone ever had this before.

I injected it SC anyway , no problems and 12 hours later no pain still. I let you know all know if die

Don't mind the label I put on
I had one do that, i continued to use it.
I think I had put air in it, I was careful to not put anymore in it but since it was holding pressure and not leaking it obviously held seal.

I’ll keep ordering because I’ve ordered 30+ things and my only issue was with 3 kits of high dosed product. Everything else has worked so well and smoothly.

I don’t mind a little pip and expect it in certain products - this just isn’t usable. I ran it thru a .2 whatman and put in a different sterile vial and might try to pin it 1:1 with a lighter blend product I feel like that could make it workable. Obviously it didn’t bother me and I never felt the need to reach out to QSC - just comes with the game.

Gonna make another big order soon - anyone have any experience with the ripped 300 blend? I suspect it has a little bite? I don’t mind a little bite just curious how much to expect

3 weeks and apparently my package hasn’t even left china yet. And no tracking number is available.
When you order make sure you specify how you want it shipped otherwise they will send it off in a bottle to float across the ocean to you.

pip is not a side effect. it's high concentration gear that no one should be using in the first place ESPECIALLY from gear that is know to cause pip in the first place. You thing big pharma has methenolone standardized at 100mg/ml for shit and giggles? OR that the standard dosed test prop is at 100mg/ml cause.... reasons?

You choose to dabble with high concentration gear and you got pip. Either dilute it to cut the sting or toss it and move on. Whining ain't gonna fix it.
20 are so years ago all that was around my way was testo500 from mexico pip was fucking unreal but it worked great you ether maned up or your ran nothing

“Trackings are generally communicated within 24h working days, except when the customer's request is specific and requires lengthy preparation.
Shipments are made from China only, and transit through a known EU country for EU orders.
We ship to all countries, in all continents: USA, Canada, Asian countries, Australia, Latin America, Caribbean Islands, Middle East…
Shipments are made by postal service, it is the most secure route which has allowed us to keep a 100% transit rate.
Parcel arrival times are between 8 days and 4 weeks maximum.”

Yes we don't use the same system every time, if you order using the reship service you either receive a generated tracking few days later, or you receive it 2 weeks later, or you receive it only when it reachs the warehouse and given to USPS.

If you want tracking right away every time then order via China Post.

I have no reason to not give you the tracking number if it was available..

For ETA check the feedbacks, sometimes can be 4 weeks, more or less, time of transportation cannot be garanteed.
“When customer do not specify the shipping option, I try to choose for him the compromise between the safest, the fastest and the cheapest.

Thank you for your patience.”

No where does it say I must pick between various shipping methods. Also says tracking is provided within 24 hours unless I made a specific request which I did not. I ordered the same way I did in the past.
It’s been over 3 weeks and no tracking number is able to be provided.

Last edited:
I’ll keep ordering because I’ve ordered 30+ things and my only issue was with 3 kits of high dosed product. Everything else has worked so well and smoothly.

I don’t mind a little pip and expect it in certain products - this just isn’t usable. I ran it thru a .2 whatman and put in a different sterile vial and might try to pin it 1:1 with a lighter blend product I feel like that could make it workable. Obviously it didn’t bother me and I never felt the need to reach out to QSC - just comes with the game.

Gonna make another big order soon - anyone have any experience with the ripped 300 blend? I suspect it has a little bite? I don’t mind a little bite just curious how much to expect
am running it now it has a little bite to it but it’s 300 mg of short a acting esters it’s to be Expected

So I ordered a few kits of HGH. They arrived today. Upon mixing with sterile water this is what I got. I poured the water very slowly through the side of vial.

IMG_0213.jpg

This was not my experience with the previous HGH I used. The bubbles are almost gone now after 5-7 minutes.

20 are so years ago all that was around my way was testo500 from mexico pip was fucking unreal but it worked great you ether maned up or your ran nothing
I was fortunate enough to live in a country where test, deca, primo and drol were pharma made and legal so I didn't have the displeasure of injecting highly concentrated stuff. Then I found homebrewing and that was it. If I exclude my last ready made test e that I purchased form qsc, I haven't purchased finished oils from early 2000. And the test E purchase was for an acquaintance that needed some.

I feelz left out. I have been injecting QSCs test e, deca, l-carnitine, and a coue peptides for a few weeks now and I got no PIP.

I feel that others have bought the same thing and got their moneys worth, maybe got some extra because they got PiP and I didn't.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I think I should be compensated. I think you should give me something that will give me PIP.

I paid good money for your stuff and you didn't give me anything with PIP and that's unfair.

So I ordered a few kits of HGH. They arrived today. Upon mixing with sterile water this is what I got. I poured the water very slowly through the side of vial.

View attachment 174813

This was not my experience with the previous HGH I used. The bubbles are almost gone now after 5-7 minutes.

I get bubbles all the time and foam.

It’s user dependent, if I inject air into HGH or release the bac water too quickly on to the powder then guess what will happen?

I’m down 20lbs on his HGH. So I guess something is working.

I get bubbles all the time and foam.

It’s user dependent, if I inject air into HGH or release the bac water too quickly on to the powder then guess what will happen?

I’m down 20lbs on his HGH. So I guess something is working.
I always let a little air pocket go in first . I draw 3cc bac watet and reconstitute 3 vials of hgh with 1cc each and after each one i pull back .1- .5 ml so it sucks that in and grab the plunger and aim it at tge side