Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

If the PIP is leaking out into neighboring muscles it means the oil is leaking from IM into the SubQ layer. Try applying pressure to the injection site for 30 sec ~ 1 min post injection. Should help.

Or use a longer needle.

I've been using one of these massage guns immediately post-injection. Haven't had PIP since starting this (maybe coincidence, but I'm sticking with it).

1666913856433.png

@trackstar19

I get bubbles all the time and foam.

It’s user dependent, if I inject air into HGH or release the bac water too quickly on to the powder then guess what will happen?

I’m down 20lbs on his HGH. So I guess something is working.
How long and what dose have you been running to achieve 20lb loss ?

I get bubbles all the time and foam.

It’s user dependent, if I inject air into HGH or release the bac water too quickly on to the powder then guess what will happen?

I’m down 20lbs on his HGH. So I guess something is working.
What else are you running with your hgh?

“Trackings are generally communicated within 24h working days, except when the customer's request is specific and requires lengthy preparation.
Shipments are made from China only, and transit through a known EU country for EU orders.
We ship to all countries, in all continents: USA, Canada, Asian countries, Australia, Latin America, Caribbean Islands, Middle East…
Shipments are made by postal service, it is the most secure route which has allowed us to keep a 100% transit rate.
Parcel arrival times are between 8 days and 4 weeks maximum.”

Yes we don't use the same system every time, if you order using the reship service you either receive a generated tracking few days later, or you receive it 2 weeks later, or you receive it only when it reachs the warehouse and given to USPS.

If you want tracking right away every time then order via China Post.

I have no reason to not give you the tracking number if it was available..

For ETA check the feedbacks, sometimes can be 4 weeks, more or less, time of transportation cannot be garanteed.
“When customer do not specify the shipping option, I try to choose for him the compromise between the safest, the fastest and the cheapest.

Thank you for your patience.”
Contradicting yourself is not a good look.
No where does it say I must pick between various shipping methods. Also says tracking is provided within 24 hours unless I made a specific request which I did not. I ordered the same way I did in the past.
It’s been over 3 weeks and no tracking number is able to be provided.
Starting to wonder if this is a giant exit scam and if anyone has received anything yet from the restock. Which I’d imagine is unlikely as it’s only been like a week. Was ready to place a big order with this restock but am now hesitant due to the current nature of contradicting how they do things. I’ve had nothing but good things to say up until now but this doesn’t seem right to me.

Contradicting yourself is not a good look.
No where does it say I must pick between various shipping methods. Also says tracking is provided within 24 hours unless I made a specific request which I did not. I ordered the same way I did in the past.
It’s been over 3 weeks and no tracking number is able to be provided.
Starting to wonder if this is a giant exit scam and if anyone has received anything yet from the restock. Which I’d imagine is unlikely as it’s only been like a week. Was ready to place a big order with this restock but am now hesitant due to the current nature of contradicting how they do things. I’ve had nothing but good things to say up until now but this doesn’t seem right to me.
What’s so hard to understand? With the reship service to the US QSC used to print the USPS label, slap it on the box, and then ship as part of a larger parcel to the US, then separate and ship by mail once in the US. Now QSC doesn’t print the USPS label until it is in the US (safer this way, I would think). An announcement was made about this change (though not an explanation as detailed as mine, I’m just filling in the gaps). Now tracking is sent when it reaches the US.

What’s so hard to understand? With the reship service to the US QSC used to print the USPS label, slap it on the box, and then ship as part of a larger parcel to the US, then separate and ship by mail once in the US. Now QSC doesn’t print the USPS label until it is in the US (safer this way, I would think). An announcement was made about this change (though not an explanation as detailed as mine, I’m just filling in the gaps). Now tracking is sent when it reaches the US.
You realize my order isn’t a reship? Maybe you missed that part.
“24 hours unless I made a specific request which I did not. I ordered the same way I did in the past.”
Read the entirety before you respond. I know you just want to rush to defend. This was a simple order not a reship or any type of strange request.
“If you order using the reship service you either receive a generated tracking few days later, or you receive it 2 weeks later, or you receive it only when it reachs the warehouse and given to USPS.”
Another little thing you missed, they say IF, in which case I DID NOT.

Last edited:
You realize my order isn’t a reship? Maybe you missed that part.
“24 hours unless I made a specific request which I did not. I ordered the same way I did in the past.”
Read the entirety before you respond. I know you just want to rush to defend. This was a simple order not a reship or any type of strange request.
“If you order using the reship service you either receive a generated tracking few days later, or you receive it 2 weeks later, or you receive it only when it reachs the warehouse and given to USPS.”
Another little thing you missed, they say IF, in which case I DID NOT.
So your order is arriving via China post? I read what you said. The reship service is the default if you don’t ask for something else. It just means that it is sent to the US warehouse then RESHIPPED to your address. Not to be confused with the reshipment of a lost order.

Edit: but go ahead, just be mad at a guy trying to explain what he’s learned about the process.

The process changed a few weeks ago.

You must be fun to hang out with.

So your order is arriving via China post? I read what you said. The reship service is the default if you don’t ask for something else. It just means that it is sent to the US warehouse then RESHIPPED to your address. Not to be confused with the reshipment of a lost order.

Edit: but go ahead, just be mad at a guy trying to explain what he’s learned about the process.

The process changed a few weeks ago.

You must be fun to hang out with.
No, you’re not just trying to explain. Do you always start off explaining things to people by questioning their intelligence? I bet your kids are going to grow up just fine if every time you explain something to them you insult them first. Or is that the same reason your wife left you?

And trust me I’m not trying to make friends or “hang out” with anyone here let alone someone who can’t explain something without insulting them first.

Last edited:
No, you’re not just trying to explain. Do you always start off explaining things to people by questioning their intelligence? I bet you’re kids are going to grow up just fine if every time you explain something to them you insult them first. Or is that the same reason your wife left you?

And trust me I’m not trying to make friends or “hang out” with anyone here let alone someone who can’t explain something without insulting them first.
So is it a reshipment of a lost product? Did you request China post? Do you want to find out what’s going on or just be angry? Do questions threaten your manhood?

My kids are fine and both doing well in college. We hang out every week. My wife and I put newly weds to shame.

So is it a reshipment of a lost product? Did you request China post? Do you want to find out what’s going on or just be angry? Do questions threaten your manhood?

My kids are fine and both doing well in college. We hang out every week. My wife and I put newly weds to shame.
“For the United States you are the luckiest country with a 100% pass rate so we can clear customs even for a dinosaur you get the best reship policies for free unconditionnaly.
On the other hand please do not ask me for the trackings when you choose the reship service, as I told you before we do not provide the tracking before two weeks.”

Clearly says when I choose the reship service. How is that default? It doesn’t say it’s now the default but a choice that I get to make not that they get to make for me but as in it’s an option.
Also this was on the 17th. My order was almost 2 weeks before this announcement. Not a lost parcel or anything like that. Just an order I placed for goods that they still had in stock before they reopened.

So I’m glad you want to stick up for this source, like I said, I’ve had good dealings up until this point and would like to continue business. I have also provided that good feedback as well but I feel this problem is relevant.

Glad to hear your kids are doing good. But I didn’t come in here slinging insults or putting anyone down. Just providing facts.

So I’m glad you want to stick up for this source
I’m not sticking up for the source. I was, in good faith, relating what has happened for every order I’ve had over the last year. The reship service was used every time I’ve placed an order unless I asked otherwise. It costs about $45 to start.
But I didn’t come in here slinging insults or putting anyone down.
I wasn’t trying to sling insults, well, at least not in the original reply. I was truly attempting to engage with a fellow forum member about an issue he was having and possible explanations based on my experience. I did, probably unfairly, insert that barb about being fun to hang out with. Asking what is confusing shouldn’t feel like an insult, I think that’s on you.

Sorry for trying to help. Tirade on, as you were.