Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received my first order from these folks. Fast and flawless. About the easiest transaction yet

Entered my 3rd week on 3iu of QSCs HGH. So far 0 side effects including no cts or numbness.
My buddy on 6 iu’s has both so I guess I’m getting lucky since I’ve heard of people getting sides at 1.5iu.
So far nothing really noticeable yet. Running @Type-IIx fat loss protocol.

Leeets see, i said did anybody try tirezapited that they sell, which is more expensive and selective peptide then Semaglutide. Not sure how else to say it, i guess i can draw a pic
I tried QSC's tirzepatide and it's great. And it is indeed more expensive than semaglutide - but it does more or less the same hunger suppression with less sides compared to high doses of semaglutide with equivalent hunger suppression but certainly more sides.

Been running 400mg test/200mg primo and 4iu’s of QSC GH. I upped it to 8iu mid way through these pictures. 12weeks difference, 190 on the left 197 on the right. Everything else has stayed the same, coach just bumped calories accordingly. Pretty happy with progress and can confirm this GH is just as good as the next. I’ll have bloodwork to back it this week

Attachments

• A40F12BB-EEBC-41DA-9800-CEB6BDBA7A05.jpeg
    A40F12BB-EEBC-41DA-9800-CEB6BDBA7A05.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 235
Been running 400mg test/200mg primo and 4iu’s of QSC GH. I upped it to 8iu mid way through these pictures. 12weeks difference, 190 on the left 197 on the right. Everything else has stayed the same, coach just bumped calories accordingly. Pretty happy with progress and can confirm this GH is just as good as the next. I’ll have bloodwork to back it this week
More moscular with less bodyfat, well done!

EXCELLENT RESULTS!!!! That is some hard ass work you've put in. Great job & keep kicking ass!