Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Been running 400mg test/200mg primo and 4iu’s of QSC GH. I upped it to 8iu mid way through these pictures. 12weeks difference, 190 on the left 197 on the right. Everything else has stayed the same, coach just bumped calories accordingly. Pretty happy with progress and can confirm this GH is just as good as the next. I’ll have bloodwork to back it this week
Good results, looking a lot leaner and much more muscular.

Been running 400mg test/200mg primo and 4iu’s of QSC GH. I upped it to 8iu mid way through these pictures. 12weeks difference, 190 on the left 197 on the right. Everything else has stayed the same, coach just bumped calories accordingly. Pretty happy with progress and can confirm this GH is just as good as the next. I’ll have bloodwork to back it this week
nice work sir

Do you have any idea if it can be done at 200 mg/ml or 100 mg is max?
Until now I have seen trest e at 100 mg but I don't know if that's because it can't be done at 200mg?
Ester generally seems to play a larger role in concentration moreso than anything else (except 1-test cyp). I would bet it is 100mg/mL due to cost and low dosing. It would probably hold just fine at 200. Trest Ace holds jus fine at 100 with no special recipes or solvents

Not very happy with my first order with QSC, ordered some peptides some raws and 6 kits of HGH, but unfortunately only received 5, I don't know what their policy is in these cases, I emailed them right now, unfortunately I opened the package before realizing that they were not 6 but only 5 kits but as you can see the clear packaging around the kits is modeled around only 5. I hope it is sufficient proof.

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 173
Not very happy with my first order with QSC, ordered some peptides some raws and 6 kits of HGH, but unfortunately only received 5, I don't know what their policy is in these cases, I emailed them right now, unfortunately I opened the package before realizing that they were not 6 but only 5 kits but as you can see the clear packaging around the kits is modeled around only 5. I hope it is sufficient proof.
Clearly a mistake, did you get a response from them before coming on here to throw a tantrum?

Clearly a mistake, did you get a response from them before coming on here to throw a tantrum?
Out of all of the shit talking that happens on this thread and this forum, you consider his post to be a tantrum?

I agree he should absolutely reach out to QSC, but he's simply posting his experience thus far, no need to shit on him for it

should always give a source a chance to make things right before posting on a open board there human to mistakes can be made

We are a bunch of impulsive guys, I think they know that, I wrote it first hand, but this don't change that this is my experience so far if it will change i will write.

Reminder HGH US domestic available

Boxes of 2 kits (200iu) and 5 kits (500iu)

So you can order: 2 kits, 4 kits, 5 kits, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 etc...

$70/kit

TB500 10x5mg kits available US domestic

$85/kit

HGH 10iu 082022.pngTB500 5mg.png

should always give a source a chance to make things right before posting on a open board there human to mistakes can be made
I like to know how many people have minor pain points with various things. It won’t stop me from ordering but it’s useful information for me to set my own expectations about how many orders get screwed up/delayed/etc and how long it takes to get resolved.

Trestolone enanthate raws and oils, how many interested ?

Kinda interested although when I asked about longer esters of trestolone, someone said they would be seriously estrogenic (not sure if there's any non-anecdotal data on this). I'd like to try it but would plan some blood tests and have anti-estrogens on hand.

Do you have any idea if it can be done at 200 mg/ml or 100 mg is max?
Until now I have seen trest e at 100 mg but I don't know if that's because it can't be done at 200mg?

I've read people using 25 mg/d of ment (trestolone acetate), so 100 mg/mL of trest E isn't unreasonable. Would only be 1.75 mL/week.

I've read people using 25 mg/d of ment (trestolone acetate), so 100 mg/mL of trest E isn't unreasonable. Would only be 1.75 mL/week.
My question is if it can be brewed at concentration of 200 mg/ml or only at 100 mg because I have seen on ugl the 100 version. Like it will hold or not have a very bad pip not how many ml to pin to take 170 mg of trest e/week.
Like someone said the E ester should make it possible to be brewed at 200 mg