Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

We need that guy who did the measurements for those little Amazon scoop spoons!! :)
You won't be able to dose this one using amazon spoons as it's 1mg.

If it's hard to dose, and it is not possible to most customers to order it in raw form, obviously it needs to be pressed, I will up the MOQ to 100g so that only labs can order it.

You won't be able to dose this one using amazon spoons as it's 1mg.

If it's hard to dose, and it is not possible to most customers to order it in raw form, obviously it needs to be pressed, I will up the MOQ to 100g so that only labs can order it.
Here is a study where it was dissolved in 0.9% saline solution.

A few months ago I've placed an order with you @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ... using standard shipping...

Everything is ok, according to my experience...

Arrived in 4 weeks (good time to standard shipping)...

But home delivery would still be better...

I never used special shipping to buy raw powders... only supplements, many years ago (fast but expensive and I believe international dhl, international fedex is not a good idea, I heard bad news from other people that used this... a lot of packs seized)

Sounds great to hear that you offer domestic delivery as special line to Brazil. Indeed fantastic. A warehouse makes things faster, lower the risks, and guarantee the deliver.
Já chegou a fazer algum pedido por ela linha doméstica? Deu certo?

Eu também só cheguei a fazer um pedido de gh pelo frete internacional, chegou em 3-4 semanas tudo certo.

It seems that I will not receive the 100ui of HGH that they did not send me, they say the weight does not match, the courrier weight says 0.9kg, but even with the extra hgh package I did not receive it would not come to that weight, I the proof that I could I have given to you, the transparent packaging of the various packages, I do not know what else to say, if I wanted to cheat them I would have broken some old empty vial and sprinkled some sugar and said it had arrived broken, if I make other orders from you I will film the opening of the content, so as to show you what I receive. Very sad with my first experience, but sadder still is that I will probably buy from them again XD.

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 161
  • Immagine2.png
    Immagine2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
  • Immagine7.png
    Immagine7.png
    2 MB · Views: 159
I'm a stickler for minimum oil volume so that I can use insulin pins
well, i always forget that there are dudes out there using pretty high dosages.
with slin pins (1ml/30g) and once daily pinning you could go up to 7ml weekly.
overfilling should get you closer to 8ml.
but i know there are guys out there using more than that, you are right

It seems that I will not receive the 100ui of HGH that they did not send me, they say the weight does not match, the courrier weight says 0.9kg, but even with the extra hgh package I did not receive it would not come to that weight, I the proof that I could I have given to you, the transparent packaging of the various packages, I do not know what else to say, if I wanted to cheat them I would have broken some old empty vial and sprinkled some sugar and said it had arrived broken, if I make other orders from you I will film the opening of the content, so as to show you what I receive. Very sad with my first experience, but sadder still is that I will probably buy from them again XD.

It is easy for us to verify if an item is missing or not from out going items archives, even for example if a 1 g raw is misisng or 5g bag of raw, we can verify that easily, it happened to many before. Once we verify it, and it's missing we confirm it.

For your case, we verified, and there is no missing kit.

If customer insists, we ask him to weight his parcel, including packaging, in your case, you weighted a parcel less than what the courrier proves and can be verified online easily; so it shows that the missing kit was in your parcel.

The guys just one comment before can confirm from their previous situations, for example

@theotherguy a missing 10g anadrol
@M@NU missing tudca

It is easy for us to verify if an item is missing or not from out going items archives, even for example if a 1 g raw is misisng or 5g bag of raw, we can verify that easily, it happened to many before. Once we verify it, and it's missing we confirm it.

If customer insists, we ask him to weight his parcel, including packaging, in your case, you weighted a parcel less than what the corrier prooves; so it shows that the missing kit was in your parcel.

The guys just one comment before can confirm from their previous situations, for example

@M@NU missing tudca
in my case, tudca 100g bag was missing in my delivery and it took him around 2 hours to verify (had to check with the warehouse)
no issues with the customer service up to date.

If customer insists, we ask him to weight his parcel, including packaging, in your case, you weighted a parcel less than what the courrier proves and can be verified online easily; so it shows that the missing kit was in your parcel.

@M@NU missing tudca
Unfortunately, your verification of the missing parts is not so safe, I received a kit less, now I unfortunately cannot provide other proofs, and I will try another order in the future with raws and peptides, and I will filming the opening, hoping that this was a isolated case.

Consistently taking 8iu of QSC’s GH for more than 3 weeks at the time of test. Average results, maybe I’m just an average responder to IGF markers.

Btw, in no way am I saying that the GH is fake or underdosed. IGF-1 scores isn’t an indicator of quality of GH. I’m morphing as the weeks pass using QSC’s stuff so I’m gonna keep doing that lol

Attachments

• 247C18AC-5CE4-4C83-9AF3-31C28A48B20F.jpeg
    247C18AC-5CE4-4C83-9AF3-31C28A48B20F.jpeg
    219.9 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts