Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I've read people using 25 mg/d of ment (trestolone acetate), so 100 mg/mL of trest E isn't unreasonable. Would only be 1.75 mL/week.
That's agressive imo 10mg per day is pretty good for me. That with alittle primo and test is a great combo. Maybe if only I was running it solo would I go up to 25mg.

That's agressive imo 10mg per day is pretty good for me. That with alittle primo and test is a great combo. Maybe if only I was running it solo would I go up to 25mg.
But if you’re running trest E you wouldn’t have to pin it daily, you could pin 0.5 mL 2x/wk on blast if you’re running 200 mg/wk at 200 mg/mL

Been running 400mg test/200mg primo and 4iu’s of QSC GH. I upped it to 8iu mid way through these pictures. 12weeks difference, 190 on the left 197 on the right. Everything else has stayed the same, coach just bumped calories accordingly. Pretty happy with progress and can confirm this GH is just as good as the next. I’ll have bloodwork to back it this week

how are you liking the 8iu?

how are you liking the 8iu?
No sides. Had a bit of hand numbness at night when first transitioning from 6iu to 8iu but it went away quickly. Sleeping like a rock and pumps are getting ridiculous while training, feels like I’m slightly bigger everytime I’m in the gym lol

Do you have any idea if it can be done at 200 mg/ml or 100 mg is max?
Until now I have seen trest e at 100 mg but I don't know if that's because it can't be done at 200mg?
why would you need 200mg/ml of trest?
this stuff is so potent and you should not overdo it.
i am complimenting my 10mg test cyp trt with 4mg trest E daily and this already makes a great difference.
Noone should use more than 250mg trest weekly, my opinion.
The methyl estrogen sides will get out of control quickly at higher dosages.

i am complimenting my 10mg test cyp trt with 4mg trest E daily and this already makes a great difference.

Pinning les oil in a week...

Never used trest but I look to in the future to see what is all about. I heard that is good for strength but until I don't use it I don't know.
The acetate version made me not to try it as it must to pin often.

I should tolerate more than 250/week as in
general I tolerate high dosages very well. Remains to see if this is the case with trest. When I will try I will try to see how much I tolerate and what difference is between dosages

I'm a stickler for minimum oil volume so that I can use insulin pins

Trestolone enanthate raws and oils, how many interested ?
I would add it to my next
No sides. Had a bit of hand numbness at night when first transitioning from 6iu to 8iu but it went away quickly. Sleeping like a rock and pumps are getting ridiculous while training, feels like I’m slightly bigger everytime I’m in the gym lol
Any issues with excessive water retention?

Sponsors

Latest posts