Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You say a small amount, but how much does it cost to test something? Jeeze, if I can get a reimbursement for testing, I would probably do it also. You may be right only a small amount gets it tested. Then again, you may be wrong. We don't know how much they are selling.

And it's going to take a lot of sales to recoup a $130 reimbursement. Remember, only a slim amount of what they are charging you for an item is profit.

Personally I like one low price, not all these gimmicks, and sales, and other things to fool customers. I'm just worried if they offer reimbursement for testing, it will end up raising prices.
Get where you're coming from but if you look at the vast majority of other sources on underground here who do reimburse, most people still don't test.

Why? Because tests were done previously (and reimbursed!) and source quality was established. If the source consistently tests well there's less reason to test, so fewer people will test.

Think of it as a trust building exercise.

Get where you're coming from but if you look at the vast majority of other sources on underground here who do reimburse, most people still don't test.

Why? Because tests were done previously (and reimbursed!) and source quality was established. If the source consistently tests well there's less reason to test, so fewer people will test.

Think of it as a trust building exercise.
Do they reimburse? I thought they did in some circumstances?

I ran an online business, and to be honest, all people are concerned about is price price price. People can say they want this, or that. But price rules. They won't pay for customer service.

Received my small trial order couple days ago.
Turnaround time: 23 days to the UK, from date of payment.

Thoughts so far:

Good:
Turnaround not too bad
Prices excellent
Communication fine
Received the ordered amount

Bad:
No store credit for testing
No reshipper in UK, so customs risk is on the customer
No real stealth. Literally a bag of drugs inside another bag. If customs opened this they would have had a laugh.

Next up is to send for testing. In meantime I would suggest to Qingdao to consider the following improvements, in this order

1) Reshipper in main countries. makes customers much less worried about ordering
2) if you're not going to do #1, at least have some form of stealth...
3) store credit for tests. Doesn't even have to be the full amount, but even a little something would be good (yes, I know, tight margins, low prices, blah fucking blah. But if you've been around this long it's not like you've got nothing in the bank..)

Will post test results when received.

Thank you for your feedback and for your suggestions, however I will answer you with my humble and honest opinion on the points raised based on data I have since I am QSC rep on both forums:

1- First concerning the stealth, customs inspections only take place when something fishy attracts their curiosity after passing X-rays, so think again, you are more likely to have seizures when the content of your packages are not invisible to x-rays, compared to when they are camouflaged. We have been on French Meso Rx for 6 months, and here for 1 month and a half, with hundreds of orders in all the countries of the worlds of all the continents, and zero seizure, it is not for nothing, The mylar bags with invisible content to X-rays is much more effective than stealth when content be seen through X-Rays. The channel used make inspections very rare, packages are sent to the largest Chinese port in Shenzhen, everything is crammed into large containers that several carriers share.
In 2015 there were 90,000 cargo ships in the world.
The largest freighter can carry 15,000 containers.
Each container can carry thousands of packages.
If you imagine the number of packages sent each day you will guess why the risk of seizure via this shipping method/channel is almost impossible.

2- Regarding lab tests, many of you have a false idea of their impact on purchases, data has proven on several occasions that it does not boost purchases and it is impossible to make it profitable with another means outside the rising prices, who tells you the opposite will lie to you.
What we do is that we gladly offer freebies on next orders for the published lab tests, this little something we already talked about it in our very first page. But given the prices of the lab tests, and the minimal impact on the sales boost that it makes, unfortunately it is impossible for us to offer these 100% refunds except price increases.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Stunned, never seem a forum run up the price....why are people shocked over the price.....I think its high all the time....you're dealing with local labs that raise prices because they take the risk of ordering it & making finished oils etc. Always by raws & make your own....its like watch you go grocery shopping & crying that an item is on sale & wanting full price plus a shafting.....stop the nonsense

Thoughts so far:

Good:
Turnaround not too bad
Prices excellent
Communication fine

Bad:
No real stealth. Literally a bag of drugs inside another bag. If customs opened this they would have had a laugh.

Next up is to send for testing. In meantime I would suggest to Qingdao to consider the following improvements, in this order

1) Reshipper in main countries. makes customers much less worried about ordering
3) store credit for tests. Doesn't even have to be the full amount, but even a little something would be good (yes, I know, tight margins, low prices, blah fucking blah. But if you've been around this long it's not like you've got nothing in the bank..)

to be honest, after ordering by myself i think the customs risk (you mean you would get in trouble) is quite low.
1.) for the order itself, they guarantee reship. So that should be safe already
2.) for you being charged with something:
i am not sure how it worked in your case, but in my case ive got a regular alibaba bill stating something complete different.
so i should be able to just deny ordering whats in the package and show them for what ive paid and what i expected to get delivered. (something like "there must have been a mix-up between orders")

edit: i could even imagine that the rep here would help you out by letting qingdao create a fake bill listing legal items that would fit to whats in your package (e.g. hyalauronic acid for the peptides, carnitine for powders etc.)
from communicating with him he seems quite professionell
ill update how my package to germany works out. I would say germany is also quite strict..

Last edited:

Thoughts so far:

Good:
Turnaround not too bad
Prices excellent
Communication fine

Bad:

did the tracking number work? Just placed an order

If you accept, I do it that way, I made 3 test orders in the middle of November and it still gives me an estimated date of 12 to 20 days, according to the representative told me now they take an average of between 30 and 45 days
Does anyone know if alibaba accepts prepaid visa debit cards? I really don’t want to use my actual credit or debit card.

If you accept, I do it that way, I made 3 test orders in the middle of November and it still gives me an estimated date of 12 to 20 days, according to the representative told me now they take an average of between 30 and 45 days
That’s pretty average for this time of year. Especially with covid and all that. But your tracking works though right?

So it takes almost a month, that the article is in the warehouse of the dispatcher
I’ve never ordered from this vendor but its been my experience with Chinese sources that packages are rarely scanned before leaving the destination country. I’ve had several packs not update until they reach US customs. But I appreciate the info though. I’m hoping anyone who’s used a prepaid visa debit card can chime in and lmk if they work on alibaba.

I’ve never ordered from this vendor but its been my experience with Chinese sources that packages are rarely scanned before leaving the destination country. I’ve had several packs not update until they reach US customs. But I appreciate the info though. I’m hoping anyone who’s used a prepaid visa debit card can chime in and lmk if they work on alibaba.

Alibaba accept prepaid cards

1- First concerning the stealth, customs inspections only take place when something fishy attracts their curiosity after passing X-rays, so think again, you are more likely to have seizures when the content of your packages are not invisible to x-rays, compared to when they are camouflaged. We have been on French Meso Rx for 6 months, and here for 1 month and a half, with hundreds of orders in all the countries of the worlds of all the continents, and zero seizure, it is not for nothing, The mylar bags with invisible content to X-rays is much more effective than stealth when content be seen through X-Rays. The channel used make inspections very rare, packages are sent to the largest Chinese port in Shenzhen, everything is crammed into large containers that several carriers share.
In 2015 there were 90,000 cargo ships in the world.
The largest freighter can carry 15,000 containers.
Each container can carry thousands of packages.
If you imagine the number of packages sent each day you will guess why the risk of seizure via this shipping method/channel is almost impossible.
Maybe you can answer this, or maybe you can’t. If my pack makes it out of China and successfully through Chinese customs, does it not still have to go through US customs? This is where the lack of stealth concerns people, as I am sure Chinese packages are watched more closely. Maybe I am wrong. Can you speak to this?

Maybe you can answer this, or maybe you can’t. If my pack makes it out of China and successfully through Chinese customs, does it not still have to go through US customs? This is where the lack of stealth concerns people, as I am sure Chinese packages are watched more closely. Maybe I am wrong. Can you speak to this?
I don’t believe it goes through Chinese customs if it’s departing a county. It will definitely 100% go through US customs though.

Sponsors

Latest posts