Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Maybe you can answer this, or maybe you can’t. If my pack makes it out of China and successfully through Chinese customs, does it not still have to go through US customs? This is where the lack of stealth concerns people, as I am sure Chinese packages are watched more closely. Maybe I am wrong. Can you speak to this?

Parcels aren't inspected when shipped. I was talking about arrival country, such as USA. Customs can inspect only suspicions parcels after passing X Rays, which is never the case with our packages because content is invisible to X Rays, customs never bother themselves to open randomly these kind of packages, especially the ones coming from this channel, and even if they open them, they will find bags, but won't know what's inside.

Parcels aren't inspected when shipped. I was talking about arrival country, such as USA. Customs can inspect only suspicions parcels after passing X Rays, which is never the case with our packages because content is invisible to X Rays, customs never bother themselves to open randomly these kind of packages, especially the ones coming from this channel, and even if they open them, they will find bags, but won't know what's inside.
Very interesting. Thank you!

However, they will find bags but you don’t think they will go a step further and open them up?

Very interesting. Thank you!

However, they will find bags but you don’t think they will go a step further and open them up?

In view of the channel used, they will not even take the first step of trying to open the package, otherwise they need a mobilization of x100 staff if they want to waste time on it. It is not for nothing that you are told that the pass rate is 100%.
You are more likely to have parcels seized from sources that are stealth and that use private carriers suck as UPS, DHL, TNT, FedEx.., than those that use no stealth and China Post as the delivery channel.

In addition to that, we offer this possibility of sending domestically from our warehouse in the United States, with an extra $45

In view of the channel used, they will not even take the first step of trying to open the package, otherwise they need a mobilization of x100 staff if they want to waste time on it. It is not for nothing that you are told that the pass rate is 100%.
You are more likely to have parcels seized from sources that are stealth and that use private carriers suck as UPS, DHL, TNT, FedEx.., than those that use no stealth and China Post as the delivery channel.

In addition to that, we offer this possibility of sending domestically from our warehouse in the United States, with an extra $45
That is great and I didn’t realize you had US warehouses already. Forgive my laziness, but are the prices for raw materials more in addition to the $45?

That is great and I didn’t realize you had US warehouses already. Forgive my laziness, but are the prices for raw materials more in addition to the $45?
We already have few raws in usa warehouse: Phenibut Sildenafil Tadalafil Winstrol and Tianeptine.
+ peptides and HGH
Prices of available items are higher.

These items can be delivered in 2-4 days, opening days.

If the products needed aren't in usa warehouse, they can be sent from China to USA Warehouse, same prices as China, T/A 3-5 weeks, the extra is only $45.

to be honest, after ordering by myself i think the customs risk (you mean you would get in trouble) is quite low.
1.) for the order itself, they guarantee reship. So that should be safe already
2.) for you being charged with something:
i am not sure how it worked in your case, but in my case ive got a regular alibaba bill stating something complete different.
so i should be able to just deny ordering whats in the package and show them for what ive paid and what i expected to get delivered. (something like "there must have been a mix-up between orders")

edit: i could even imagine that the rep here would help you out by letting qingdao create a fake bill listing legal items that would fit to whats in your package (e.g. hyalauronic acid for the peptides, carnitine for powders etc.)
from communicating with him he seems quite professionell
ill update how my package to germany works out. I would say germany is also quite strict..
Yeah, on reflection, I think the actual "risk" to the person ordering is low. And good to know the bags are x-ray safe, this was part of my concern.
Thank you for your feedback and for your suggestions, however I will answer you with my humble and honest opinion on the points raised based on data I have since I am QSC rep on both forums:

1- First concerning the stealth, customs inspections only take place when something fishy attracts their curiosity after passing X-rays, so think again, you are more likely to have seizures when the content of your packages are not invisible to x-rays, compared to when they are camouflaged. We have been on French Meso Rx for 6 months, and here for 1 month and a half, with hundreds of orders in all the countries of the worlds of all the continents, and zero seizure, it is not for nothing, The mylar bags with invisible content to X-rays is much more effective than stealth when content be seen through X-Rays. The channel used make inspections very rare, packages are sent to the largest Chinese port in Shenzhen, everything is crammed into large containers that several carriers share.
In 2015 there were 90,000 cargo ships in the world.
The largest freighter can carry 15,000 containers.
Each container can carry thousands of packages.
If you imagine the number of packages sent each day you will guess why the risk of seizure via this shipping method/channel is almost impossible.

2- Regarding lab tests, many of you have a false idea of their impact on purchases, data has proven on several occasions that it does not boost purchases and it is impossible to make it profitable with another means outside the rising prices, who tells you the opposite will lie to you.
What we do is that we gladly offer freebies on next orders for the published lab tests, this little something we already talked about it in our very first page. But given the prices of the lab tests, and the minimal impact on the sales boost that it makes, unfortunately it is impossible for us to offer these 100% refunds except price increases.

Cheers,
Thanks for the detailed reply, especially regarding the stealth issue. And with the prices as cheap as they are, its cheap enough to justify Ordering my own tests anyway.

Not gonna lie, it seems odd that they wouldn’t further inspect.
They get paid the same if they do their job or they don't. You gotta realize it's a job to them. Probably easier to find other stuff marked, than to do the paperwork on something like that.

Mylar bags are not impervious to X-Ray. China does inspect outgoing mail. On both ends all you see is organic matter on the X-Ray. If Customs catch on and it's a serious quantity you're in deep doodoo. It seems they don't bother with small amounts and probably are only testing for common drugs of abuse.

Do you sell:
Nandrolone undecanoate (NU), also known as nandrolone undecylate, and sold under the brand names Dynabolon, Dynabolin, and Psychobolan