Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Mylar bags are not impervious to X-Ray. China does inspect outgoing mail. On both ends all you see is organic matter on the X-Ray. If Customs catch on and it's a serious quantity you're in deep doodoo. It seems they don't bother with small amounts and probably are only testing for common drugs of abuse.
I thought it was legal to export?

You bring bro science to a whole new level my guy lol

In 1954, a scientist named Reifstein and his team conducted a study comparing Testosterone Enanthate with Testosterone Propionate. The results of these studies were that Test Enanthate resulted in total nitrogen retention of 1.76g/day vs Propionate only 1.02g/day. They also found that the duration of anabolic activity was 33 days with test e and 12 days with prop. These were with the same doses 200mgs of each. Overall, the longer ester retains more nitrogen (muscle gain) per day then short esters, and remains active in the body for much longer. If something causes higher levels of nitrogen retention, and hangs around in your body longer, it's going to be more anabolic.

A study on 3 different testosterone esters, short, medium and long esters: their study showed that the short esters caused the greatest peak plasma levels of testosterone, next highest was the medium and lowest peak was the longest esters. However, they found that the long esters caused the greatest suppression on the gonadal axis and metabolic functions. They even upped the short ester dose by 2-3 times and were still not able to replicate the suppression and metabolic effects of the long esters. This greater suppression is also due to the fact that longer esters convert more readily to estrogen.

I’m sure you know that using testosterone increases Growth hormone (GH) and Insulin like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) levels to a degree. But did you know that the increase in these hormones are due to estrogen aromatization, [2]? Going back, we know that long esters cause greater increases in estrogen, and estrogen increases GH and igf-1. So using long esters will result in greater muscle gain due to the factors I presented earlier, and also the increase in GH and IGF-1 levels that are much higher when using long esters. And as we all know HGH and IGF-1 are two very anabolic hormones. So higher levels of these hormones means more gains in size and strength.

Nandrolone studies have the same findings as the testosterone esters. The short ester Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) had greater peak plasma levels then its long estered counterpart. And suppression was greater with the long estered nandrolone deconate (deca-durabolin), and the anabolic effect was greater with the long ester (deca). Most people who have ran both Deca and NPP can say NPP causes less water retention. And the people I've talked to still say Deca is superior for muscle gain despite the same parent hormone, just different ester lengths. So its seems this the ester length and its effects on the drugs behavior remains true among many different hormones

Summary
  • Longer esters cause higher levels of estrogen
  • Longer esters cause more water retention
  • Longer esters cause more suppression of the HPTA
  • Longer esters cause higher levels of nitrogen retention (muscle gain) in other words are more anabolic
  • Shorter esters cause higher peak plasma levels

You bring bro science to a whole new level my guy lol
I’m not saying he’s right or wrong, as I haven’t really dug into the info. But someone posted some info on here the other day showing that longer esters do in fact promote higher nitrogen retention. FYI, it’s certainly something worth looking in to.

In 1954, a scientist named Reifstein and his team conducted a study comparing Testosterone Enanthate with Testosterone Propionate. The results of these studies were that Test Enanthate resulted in total nitrogen retention of 1.76g/day vs Propionate only 1.02g/day. They also found that the duration of anabolic activity was 33 days with test e and 12 days with prop. These were with the same doses 200mgs of each. Overall, the longer ester retains more nitrogen (muscle gain) per day then short esters, and remains active in the body for much longer. If something causes higher levels of nitrogen retention, and hangs around in your body longer, it's going to be more anabolic.

A study on 3 different testosterone esters, short, medium and long esters: their study showed that the short esters caused the greatest peak plasma levels of testosterone, next highest was the medium and lowest peak was the longest esters. However, they found that the long esters caused the greatest suppression on the gonadal axis and metabolic functions. They even upped the short ester dose by 2-3 times and were still not able to replicate the suppression and metabolic effects of the long esters. This greater suppression is also due to the fact that longer esters convert more readily to estrogen.

I’m sure you know that using testosterone increases Growth hormone (GH) and Insulin like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) levels to a degree. But did you know that the increase in these hormones are due to estrogen aromatization, [2]? Going back, we know that long esters cause greater increases in estrogen, and estrogen increases GH and igf-1. So using long esters will result in greater muscle gain due to the factors I presented earlier, and also the increase in GH and IGF-1 levels that are much higher when using long esters. And as we all know HGH and IGF-1 are two very anabolic hormones. So higher levels of these hormones means more gains in size and strength.

Nandrolone studies have the same findings as the testosterone esters. The short ester Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) had greater peak plasma levels then its long estered counterpart. And suppression was greater with the long estered nandrolone deconate (deca-durabolin), and the anabolic effect was greater with the long ester (deca). Most people who have ran both Deca and NPP can say NPP causes less water retention. And the people I've talked to still say Deca is superior for muscle gain despite the same parent hormone, just different ester lengths. So its seems this the ester length and its effects on the drugs behavior remains true among many different hormones

Summary
  • Longer esters cause higher levels of nitrogen retention (muscle gain) in other words are more anabolic
So in other words an ester controls how much of a drug is released. Wow that’s wild. MPMD is making a video on this finding right now I bet.

I'm assuming I'm missing something? What are you suggesting Test U does?
Test U is a long ester which releases slowly into the system and lasts longer than the other Test esters. You can get by pinning it once a week and it gives more stable blood levels. At least from everything I’ve read.

Test U is a long ester which releases slowly into the system and lasts longer than the other Test esters. You can get by pinning it once a week and it gives more stable blood levels. At least from everything I’ve read.
And according to the studies, you'll get a greater net effect/benefit vs faster releasing esters.

Summary
Where was the original article for this? The first test one is a broken link and the primate study is a bit dubious as each compound was injected at different frequencies.

Area under the curve is a thing for sure but the conclusions that these studies are being used to justify doesnt seem correct ad proven by the citation used for nandrone PP being less suppressive

"We studied healthy men who underwent blood sampling for plasma nandrolone, testosterone and inhibin measurements before and for 32 days after a single i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone ester in arachis oil"

A single dose of NPP...

Where was the original article for this? The first test one is a broken link and the primate study is a bit dubious as each compound was injected at different frequencies.

Area under the curve is a thing for sure but the conclusions that these studies are being used to justify doesnt seem correct ad proven by the citation used for nandrone PP being less suppressive

"We studied healthy men who underwent blood sampling for plasma nandrolone, testosterone and inhibin measurements before and for 32 days after a single i.m. injection of 100 mg of nandrolone ester in arachis oil"

A single dose of NPP...
I just copy and paste from Articles I see. I appreciate your's and others feedback on said topic!