Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just ordered a few bits...

Test c, mast e, DMAA and some M1T. Been dying to try M1T forever cant wait to get my hands on it.... currently running 600mg sigma test c per week, seems to be doing its job

Its been 11 days with no tracking for me lol
Did you specify in your order how you wanted it shipped? Cause the last few who have posted they didn’t get tracking almost immediately didn’t specify. And I believe the default shipping is to send it to there reshipper in which case you don’t get tracking till it moves from there usa reshipper to you. I could be wrong though.

Its been 11 days with no tracking for me lol

Well I had a few questions before and a little problem with the payment (because of ProtonMail). It got solved very quickly and easily, paid and received my tracking number afterwards.
I'm in EU DACH zone

2 packages of HMG seized to different addresses to Australia. They only sent seizure notice to one, weird. They said it was "growth hormones". Do they just make it up? Super disappointing... can't wait till this can be fixed again... if it ever can be.

2 packages of HMG seized to different addresses to Australia. They only sent seizure notice to one, weird. They said it was "growth hormones". Do they just make it up? Super disappointing... can't wait till this can be fixed again... if it ever can be.

It looks like growth hormone. It would make sense for them to assume it is being that they prob don’t test it.

Someone is about to take it thinking it’s hgh and get someone pregnant. Hahah

Anyone know how long it takes to get a canada tracking number these days? Apparently it gets created after it arrives at the domestic warehouse now

Can you tell me the success rate with fedex to USA?

Has anyone else used fedex from QSC and received their pack? I know fedex and ups seem to make more seizures than customs so im concerned about losing my pack if I order vials. Plus their is no shipping guarantee with this method

Got my first ever seizure notice today. Australia sucks.
They got mine, and the reship to a different address and haven’t heard boo from qsc from 3 emails sent now. I specifically asked them to break my order up and I’ll pay extra shipping but they just didn’t listen because they knew better, and have now lost two big amount of raws.. and I had to spend a heap more to even have the reship happen

No more from me. Not worth the couple extra bucks you may save, while sacrificing quality. 3-4 month stuff around to be left with nothing but an empty wallet

Last edited:
They got mine, and the reship to a different address and haven’t heard boo from qsc from 3 emails sent now. I specifically asked them to break my order up and I’ll pay extra shipping but they just didn’t listen because they knew better, and have now lost two big amount of raws.. and I had to spend a heap more to even have the reship happen

No more from me. Not worth the couple extra bucks you may save, while sacrificing quality. 3-4 month stuff around to be left with nothing but an empty wallet
Ain't this you?
Hey fellas,

I got my pack and everything is accounted for. Except Just a little unsure on the labels for anavar and arimidex..

AN = arimidex
Ox = anavar
Correct ?

Messaged QSC but I’m impatient
Cheers

Would be nice to have a fucking legenda on what is what when a person receive a package of different peptides it all looks the same and nothing written on it makes impossible to differentiate between the boxes.

Must be nice to inject 3mg of pt141 instead of bpc157 and then go to the gym with a fucking boner lol

Would be nice to have a fucking legenda on what is what when a person receive a package of different peptides it all looks the same and nothing written on it makes impossible to differentiate between the boxes.

Must be nice to inject 3mg of pt141 instead of bpc157 and then go to the gym with a fucking boner lol
Well, on the plus side, you now have a practical, literal, tool to carry around plates.