Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

They got mine, and the reship to a different address and haven’t heard boo from qsc from 3 emails sent now. I specifically asked them to break my order up and I’ll pay extra shipping but they just didn’t listen because they knew better, and have now lost two big amount of raws.. and I had to spend a heap more to even have the reship happen

No more from me. Not worth the couple extra bucks you may save, while sacrificing quality. 3-4 month stuff around to be left with nothing but an empty wallet
Damn that sucks.

I’m hesitant about the reship also. Having to place a new order first to receive the reship (which now attracts the 20% insurance fee) is fine as they’re the sellers rules, but the likelihood of that all being seized again is too high for me to be comfortable parting with even more cash right now.
I’d suggest QSC’s address has been flagged - so anything coming from there that gets picked up is seized. No other explanation for why all their stuff is being stopped lately.

Damn that sucks.

I’m hesitant about the reship also. Having to place a new order first to receive the reship (which now attracts the 20% insurance fee) is fine as they’re the sellers rules, but the likelihood of that all being seized again is too high for me to be comfortable parting with even more cash right now.
I’d suggest QSC’s address has been flagged - so anything coming from there that gets picked up is seized. No other explanation for why all their stuff is being stopped lately.
I just got an order.
I've had zero issues here in Canada.
I had one that sat at border 20 days but still arrived.

Its been in CBSA Richmond customs presented for review since Sept 23. Was yours in Richmond or Mississauga for how long?
Months. You will still get it unless you receive notice it was seized or stopped for secondary inspection. They know it's likely steroids. Not likely they will bother testing it and just release it because it has no labels or identity marks.

Months. You will still get it unless you receive notice it was seized or stopped for secondary inspection. They know it's likely steroids. Not likely they will bother testing it and just release it because it has no labels or identity marks.

Did yours have peptides and raws or just raws?

Can you tell me the success rate with fedex to USA?

Has anyone else used fedex from QSC and received their pack? I know fedex and ups seem to make more seizures than customs so im concerned about losing my pack if I order vials. Plus their is no shipping guarantee with this method

I got mine sent through fedex too with the reship service. Honestly bro I wouldn’t worry about it too much. I just got my tracking but time will tell at this point!

But yeah hopefully someone can chime in! :D

I got mine sent through fedex too with the reship service. Honestly bro I wouldn’t worry about it too much. I just got my tracking but time will tell at this point!

But yeah hopefully someone can chime in! :D
Are you sure they do fedex through re-ship service? That doesn’t sound right to me.

Can you please pm me and keep me updated? I need finished oils asap and I can’t wait for them to restock usa warehouse or wait a month for reship through usps

Thanks brah

Are you sure they do fedex through re-ship service? That doesn’t sound right to me.

Can you please pm me and keep me updated? I need finished oils asap and I can’t wait for them to restock usa warehouse or wait a month for reship through usps

Thanks brah
I've had one of two orders shipped via FedEx, both arrived but the FedEx order took 2 week longer (about 5-6 weeks).

I've made a couple orders using the regular China Post shipping option to the US. No issues at all and both orders arrived in 16 days. Granted this was back in the summer and shipping times may have changed.

They got mine, and the reship to a different address and haven’t heard boo from qsc from 3 emails sent now. I specifically asked them to break my order up and I’ll pay extra shipping but they just didn’t listen because they knew better, and have now lost two big amount of raws.. and I had to spend a heap more to even have the reship happen

No more from me. Not worth the couple extra bucks you may save, while sacrificing quality. 3-4 month stuff around to be left with nothing but an empty wallet

Damn that sucks.

This worries me, NZ and AU are up there with regards to how strict customs are, placed a small order for their oils about a week ago so I'll update as well if/when I receive it. I've only had 1 order with them previously for some orals which arrived after a delay.

This worries me, NZ and AU are up there with regards to how strict customs are, placed a small order for their oils about a week ago so I'll update as well if/when I receive it. I've only had 1 order with them previously for some orals which arrived after a delay.
Not sure about NZ but I think it would be wise for all Aussies to be mindful at the present time.

Cry me a river.
Not fault your mail sux.
Suk it up Sally.
When did I say it was anyone’s fault? The point of forums is for public discussion. We’re telling Australians to be careful as almost everything is being seized at the moment. If you don’t like it, you’re welcome to hit the ignore button or simply fuck off.